Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here (14840 Views)

Vtu Business (get MTN 1gb @ 225 And Sell At Your Own Price) / Get A Logo For Your Business At Affordable Price Now!!! / NEED A LOGO? Creative Graphics And Animations For Your Business? Get in Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here by slysdesign(m): 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
Good day Nairaland.

My name is Sylvester, i am a Graphics designer. And Digital Marketer

I have been a Graphics designer for many years now. i have worked as an image consultant and Graphics designer with some companies locally and internationally. The journey has been Good so far. Nothing beats that feeling of creating amazing designs out of your head. Knowing what you want to design is the craziest and hardest thing about design. Its all about creativuty

How am i Different?
Over the years i have been able to focus my work on the business world. If you are talking designs that your customers can relate to then i am your guy. From Goods to cryptoexchange to services etc

What are my services?
-Digital marketing- From social media management, blog management, to content development and managemnt, video promotions, daily or weekly updates on your platfroms, Ads and promotions e.t.c
- Logo design
- Stationery Designs (Business cards,letterhead, postcards e.t.c)
- Flyers & Posters Design
- Web banner for online marketing
- User interface and User Experience Designs (UI/UX designs mostly for mobile and desktop applications and a little web design stuff
- Motion Graphics ( Animated ads to boost your products or services, Explainer/Promotional videos etc )
- Album art
- Social media kits (graphics content to help keep your social media alive and beautiful, daily, weekly, or monthly plans)
- Brochure Designs
And a bunch of other things.

YOU CAN GET DESIGNS FOR AS LOW AS 4k

Of course i work with a team of skilled Graphics Designers, well two heads are better than one and this also means your projects gets delivered in quick time

My Design Process
- The 'interview' - Here is where you tell me what you want. it may include your choice of colors, concept e.t.c
- Research - I make Extensive & Detailed Research about your business.
- Brainstorming - THIS is the most crucial part, i find a way to blend the Information you provided during the 'interview' and the one i gathered from my Research.
- Sketching - i put together the ideas, find out what works for what, where to put what where.
- Creating Design samples & Building Presentation. I think this part is self explanatory.

i know you want Amazing designs that will boost your business because honestly, Packaging is very important, I will work professionally with you as we create these concepts. My experience as a Digital marketer is also an bonus to your project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56F0yN6SeCI

here are links to some Animated videos i created.
1. https://www.instagram.com/p/BsnnXV5hZt3/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=b0ogdiiujqdj
2. https://www.instagram.com/p/Br86zKRB_T7/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
3. https://www.instagram.com/p/BqAAK68Bha4/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

contact me
Want to do business with me? you can reach me via;
whatsapp or calls +234(0)9060040575 or click here https:///2349060040575
Email: slysdesign@gmail.com
Telegram: /CreativeEnthusiast

View my Portfolio: www.SylvesterIsaac.com
I also accept payment in cryptocurrencies

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here by slysdesign(m): 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
Introducing Danfo. A Ride-share service just like Uber based in Indiana USA

1 Like

Re: NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here by slysdesign(m): 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
Mamae Crypto smiley

Re: NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here by slysdesign(m): 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2019

Re: NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here by slysdesign(m): 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
kadis pizza

Re: NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here by slysdesign(m): 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
WAR ROOM
My number is still

Re: NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here by slysdesign(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
More... kadis pizza

Re: NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here by slysdesign(m): 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
pgc

Re: NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here by slysdesign(m): 9:16am On Apr 30, 2019

Re: NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here by slysdesign(m): 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
Priorityex- A crypto Trading Platform

Call me for Graphics services
09060040575(whatsapp too)

Re: NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here by slysdesign(m): 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
Cloud effects...

Re: NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here by slysdesign(m): 5:54am On May 01, 2019
Room 22 -A vintage bar

Re: NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here by slysdesign(m): 7:35am On May 01, 2019
More for Danfo

Re: NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here by slysdesign(m): 12:33pm On May 02, 2019
And more

Re: NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here by slysdesign(m): 6:32am On May 03, 2019
Some U.I

Re: NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here by slysdesign(m): 7:52am On May 04, 2019
message me

1 Like

Re: NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here by slysdesign(m): 10:15am On May 06, 2019
contact me for Graphics solutions 09060040575

:Zamoshair and beauty place

Re: NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here by slysdesign(m): 7:17pm On May 06, 2019
more on priorityex

Re: NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here by slysdesign(m): 12:31pm On May 07, 2019
Is the number

1 Like

Re: NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here by slysdesign(m): 3:48pm On May 07, 2019
PYX

Re: NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here by slysdesign(m): 10:48am On May 08, 2019
Gemaily...

Re: NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here by slysdesign(m): 8:45pm On May 09, 2019
Good evening... my number is still 09060040575

Re: NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here by slysdesign(m): 6:36pm On May 14, 2019
09060040575 is the number

Re: NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here by ChijyWills(m): 8:49pm On May 14, 2019
*Give your business an online lift today with us*

*Are you a business owner you have been looking for how to make your products to sell more but it's not working the way you want,*
*Or you want to advertise your products and get more customers and more sales at affordable rate*
*Worry no more we are here wity two packages that will be for your benefits*
*The first package is to promote your products or business with us on our two blogs and massive hyping on Facebook and WhatsApp for three weeks*
*The second package is to promote your business and products with us massively on Facebook and WhatsApp for one week*

*For any of the packages send us a message on WhatsApp 07084029641*

*Remember advertisement is the lifeline of business*
*Utilize this opportunity today*
Re: NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here by slysdesign(m): 8:19am On May 15, 2019
Am just a whatsapp message away...

Re: NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here by slysdesign(m): 1:44pm On May 16, 2019
Lets be in business... 09060040575

Re: NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here by slysdesign(m): 2:35pm On May 17, 2019

Re: NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here by slysdesign(m): 6:25pm On May 18, 2019
Still going... 09060040575

Re: NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here by slysdesign(m): 7:49pm On May 20, 2019
we keep moving

Re: NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here by slysdesign(m): 9:23pm On May 20, 2019
birthday rol up banner and e banner

YES you can send me a mail slysdesign@gmail.com

Re: NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here by slysdesign(m): 1:04pm On May 21, 2019
Good day... dont forget to hit me up 09060040575

Re: NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here by slysdesign(m): 9:38pm On May 22, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY / Pure Liquid Red Mercury For Sale / <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.