Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

NEED A LOGO? Creative Graphics And Animations For Your Business? Get in Here. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / NEED A LOGO? Creative Graphics And Animations For Your Business? Get in Here. (861 Views)

Vtu Business (get MTN 1gb @ 225 And Sell At Your Own Price) / Have You Heard Of Video Animations? / NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEED A LOGO? Creative Graphics And Animations For Your Business? Get in Here. by slysdesign(m): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
Good day Nairaland.

My name is Sylvester, i am a Graphics designer. And Digital Marketer

I have been a Graphics designer for many years now. i have worked as an image consultant and Graphics designer with some companies locally and internationally. The journey has been Good so far. Nothing beats that feeling of creating amazing designs out of your head. Knowing what you want to design is the craziest and hardest thing about design. Its all about creativuty

How am i Different?
Over the years i have been able to focus my work on the business world. If you are talking designs that your customers can relate to then i am your guy. From Goods to cryptoexchange to services etc

What are my services?
-Digital marketing- From social media management, blog management, to content development and managemnt, video promotions, daily or weekly updates on your platfroms, Ads and promotions e.t.c
- Logo design
- Stationery Designs (Business cards,letterhead, postcards e.t.c)
- Flyers & Posters Design
- Web banner for online marketing
- User interface and User Experience Designs (UI/UX designs mostly for mobile and desktop applications and a little web design stuff
- Motion Graphics ( Animated ads to boost your products or services, Explainer/Promotional videos etc )
- Album art
- Social media kits (graphics content to help keep your social media alive and beautiful, daily, weekly, or monthly plans)
- Brochure Designs
And a bunch of other things.

YOU CAN GET DESIGNS FOR AS LOW AS 4k

Of course i work with a team of skilled Graphics Designers, well two heads are better than one and this also means your projects gets delivered in quick time

My Design Process
- The 'interview' - Here is where you tell me what you want. it may include your choice of colors, concept e.t.c
- Research - I make Extensive & Detailed Research about your business.
- Brainstorming - THIS is the most crucial part, i find a way to blend the Information you provided during the 'interview' and the one i gathered from my Research.
- Sketching - i put together the ideas, find out what works for what, where to put what where.
- Creating Design samples & Building Presentation. I think this part is self explanatory.

i know you want Amazing designs that will boost your business because honestly, Packaging is very important, I will work professionally with you as we create these concepts. My experience as a Digital marketer is also a bonus to your project.

Contact Me
Want to do business with me? you can reach me via;
whatsapp or calls +234(0)9060040575 or click here https:///2349060040575
Email: slysdesign@gmail.com
Telegram: /Slysdesigns
I also accept payment in cryptocurrencies
Re: NEED A LOGO? Creative Graphics And Animations For Your Business? Get in Here. by slysdesign(m): 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2019

Re: NEED A LOGO? Creative Graphics And Animations For Your Business? Get in Here. by slysdesign(m): 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
Danfo. A Ride-share service just like Uber. Based in Indiana USA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56F0yN6SeCI

Re: NEED A LOGO? Creative Graphics And Animations For Your Business? Get in Here. by slysdesign(m): 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2019
MamaeCrypto

Re: NEED A LOGO? Creative Graphics And Animations For Your Business? Get in Here. by slysdesign(m): 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kadis Pizza

Re: NEED A LOGO? Creative Graphics And Animations For Your Business? Get in Here. by slysdesign(m): 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
More for Kadis Pizza

Re: NEED A LOGO? Creative Graphics And Animations For Your Business? Get in Here. by slysdesign(m): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hair Logos

Re: NEED A LOGO? Creative Graphics And Animations For Your Business? Get in Here. by slysdesign(m): 9:13am On Dec 13, 2019
Good morning. My number is 09060050575
Re: NEED A LOGO? Creative Graphics And Animations For Your Business? Get in Here. by slysdesign(m): 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
PriorityEx

Re: NEED A LOGO? Creative Graphics And Animations For Your Business? Get in Here. by slysdesign(m): 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
Gmaily

Re: NEED A LOGO? Creative Graphics And Animations For Your Business? Get in Here. by slysdesign(m): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2019

Re: NEED A LOGO? Creative Graphics And Animations For Your Business? Get in Here. by slysdesign(m): 10:33am On Jan 05, 2020
Lets work together on this
Re: NEED A LOGO? Creative Graphics And Animations For Your Business? Get in Here. by slysdesign(m): 6:47am On Feb 01, 2020
still on it

Re: NEED A LOGO? Creative Graphics And Animations For Your Business? Get in Here. by slysdesign(m): 11:45am On Feb 21, 2020
more

Re: NEED A LOGO? Creative Graphics And Animations For Your Business? Get in Here. by Elrad: 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kudos man...
I've been following your designs way back from 2019 and I love it bro.
You always motivate me to go back to the board and learn more, keep it up sir!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEED A LOGO? Creative Graphics And Animations For Your Business? Get in Here. by slysdesign(m): 8:10am On Dec 05, 2021
Let us handle your design Jobs

(1) (Reply)

I Buy Gift Cards And Bitcoins.......... Safe And Trusted. / I am a clearing agent / I Can Put Your Travel Adverts On Facebook: See Picture Inside!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.