Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People (4956 Views)

Biden Reacts To Attack On Ukraine, Says The World Will Hold Russia Accountable / If USA Gets Down, The World Will Be As Peaceful As Afghanistan(pics) / My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by Ilamina(f): 4:56am On Apr 27, 2019
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by orisa37: 5:19am On Apr 27, 2019
Your friend is right. White is overriped hype. They are the satanic side of God.

3 Likes

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:48am On Apr 27, 2019
You Jamaican friend dey reason backwards!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by meobizy(f): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2019
If you stop listening to rubbish your life will become better.

2 Likes

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by iberrylee(m): 11:11am On Apr 27, 2019
Without those white people y'all blacks will still be in the dark, how come they are the one producing everything we use? How come they have gone far in the medical sectors? How come we are able to connect to the world through the internet? The phones, Aircraft and every other Technologies were invented by who? Disease and infections would have struck black
race into oblivion if not for those white

7 Likes

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by cyprus000: 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
iberrylee:
Without those white people y'all blacks will still be in the dark, how come they are the one producing everything we use? How come they have gone far in the medical sectors? How come we are able to connect to the world through the internet? The phones, Aircraft and every other Technologies were invented by who? Disease and infections would have struck black

I've wanted to enjoy an indefinite sabbatical on nairaland, but it behoves on one to step in once in a while when unsuspecting E-user's are made to assimilate digital Cancer such as this, for the propagation of Western hegemony.

you asked how come. it's axiomatic and it can be simply put as "disenfranchisement in the wake of systematic mental pillage
owing to a distorted and rewritten history".

I've got paucity of time thus can not go into explicit details, but I'll leave you with a small history of black's I found here on nairaland this morning.>>
https://www.nairaland.com/5156108/did-know-sudan-more-pyramids

conversely, it's preposterous to posit that White's are responsible for all invention of consequence. your ignorance is out of scale. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by Ilamina(f): 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
He said we can use herbs for medical help

That everyone helping and sharing with each other, we can get through life
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by Ilamina(f): 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
meobizy:
If you stop listening to rubbish your life will become better.

You dont like jamaicans
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by meobizy(f): 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
Ilamina:

You dont like jamaicans
I don’t like hearing rubbish.
It makes no difference who said the rubbish.

1 Like

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by meobizy(f): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
cyprus000:

I've wanted to enjoy an indefinite sabbatical on nairaland, but it behoves on one to step in once in a while when unsuspecting E-user's are made to assimilate digital Cancer such as this, for the propagation of Western hegemony.

you asked how come. it's axiomatic and it can be simply put as "disenfranchisement in the wake of systematic mental pillage
owing to a distorted and rewritten history".

I've got paucity of time thus can not go into explicit details, but I'll leave you with a small history of black's I found here on nairaland this morning.>>
https://www.nairaland.com/5156108/did-know-sudan-more-pyramids

conversely, it's preposterous to posit that White's are responsible for all invention of consequence. your ignorance is out of scale. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

It’s obvious you want to impress people with a combination of big words you came across.
People who read books don’t write or talk like this.

1 Like

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by Ilamina(f): 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
meobizy:

I don’t like hearing rubbish.
It makes no difference who said the rubbish.

Hows what hes saying rubbish
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by cyprus000: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2019
meobizy:

It’s obvious you want to impress people with a combination of big words you came across.
People who read books don’t write or talk like this.

if you consider my words as big words, then I've got to say sorry, cos i'm not cut out to pander to the lexically handicapped, just like i've got infinitesimal tolerance for mediocrity.
now, can you kindly slide off my mention.

4 Likes

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by meobizy(f): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
Ilamina:

Hows what hes saying rubbish
Well then, you, tell me.
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by meobizy(f): 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
cyprus000:

if you consider my words as big words, then I've got to say sorry, cos i'm not cut out to pander to the lexically handicapped, just like i've got infinitesimal tolerance for mediocrity.
Lol.
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by Ilamina(f): 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
cyprus000:

grin grin
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by cyprus000: 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
meobizy:

Lol.

i sense you're up to something, but can't quite place for the life of mesmiley
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by meobizy(f): 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
cyprus000:

i sense you're up to something, but can't quite place for the life of mesmiley
There were no grandiose words in this sentence.
What a shock.
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by cyprus000: 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
Ilamina:

grin grin
Hi Ilamina

please do not misconstrue my intent, but I find it ineffably disconcerting that a direct offspring of Mama Africa will degenerate to the level of debasement as flagrant as the one contained in your signature; which speaks of White's being superior to black's.

Can you elucidate on the motivation/reason behind your aversion for the cerebral precocity of the black man which that of his white counterpart does not transcend base on every standard I'm privy of.

maybe you've got something to teach me, and I'm open to learning. thanks

3 Likes

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by cyprus000: 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2019
meobizy:

There were no grandiose words in this sentence.
What a shock.
hehehe!cheesy

had you known me from my nascent on nairaland, you wouldn't consider these adulterated posts of mine grandiose.
it's more of an inherent proclivity than what you perceive.

If i post only one link here, you'll see how egregious your postulation is.

anyway, that's inconsequential.

2 Likes

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by OyinbowithaTan(m): 11:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
Genocide is evil.
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by Ilamina(f): 12:50am On Apr 30, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:
Genocide is evil.

What do you souless whites know about genocide

You guys dont value life

1 Like

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by Ilamina(f): 12:53am On Apr 30, 2019
cyprus000:

Hi Ilamina

please do not misconstrue my intent, but I find it ineffably disconcerting that a direct offspring of Mama Africa will degenerate to the level of debasement as flagrant as the one contained in you signature; which speaks of White's being superior to black's.

Can you elucidate on the motivation/reason behind your aversion for the cerebral precocity of the black man which that of his white counterpart does not transcend based on every standard I'm privy of.

maybe you've got something to teach me, and I'm open to learning. thanks

I just wanna learn more about whites

My signature is just a joke

1 Like

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by OyinbowithaTan(m): 2:36am On Apr 30, 2019
Ilamina:

What do you souless whites know about genocide

You guys dont value life

Whenever you judge an entire race or ethnic group you have lost your soul. For you find a mirror. I don't judge, God will however.
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by Ilamina(f): 3:05am On Apr 30, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:

Whenever you judge an entire race or ethnic group you have lost your soul. For you find a mirror. I don't judge, God will however.

I see you all the same. . mean, souless and stuck up

I am not lying

1 Like

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by cyprus000: 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ilamina:

I just wanna learn more about whites
My signature is just a joke
OK, we are even.
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by cyprus000: 1:20am On May 01, 2019
Zoharariel the obatala himself. He who the divine have blessed.

I sight you from the panoramic lense of a bastion overwhelmed with indescribable sensuous delight of seeing you, and hunted by Ineluctable compunction that have pervaded the very course of my existence with a sense of abdication from the front line, in the face of western maisma(digital cancer) upheld as a waving standard with brazen attempt to subdue our kin in the labyrinth of everlasting mental degeneration and misinformation.

But I want to believe that your magnanimity and that of my brothers in arm(Appleyard, scully95, jnhmaxxwell, panafrican, NairaMinted et al), is flexible enough to give a brother from another mother the benefit of a doubt, for it's not the case.

I've been enmeshed in one or two engagement paramount to the propagation of our course, and it's gulping the better part of my time thus necessitating the need to maintain a covert mode on the interim, cos consistency is one of my credo i relish. So, I'll be actively back in the front line as soon as I'm relieved of my engagements.

On the flip; it will be demeaning to try and quantify with words the lofty gains you all have made in our holy war of emancipating our kins  from the clutch of neocons. There's no way you all can be repaid, but I hope you accept the substitute of being  appreciated. Thanks

Blessings brothers.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by OyinbowithaTan(m): 3:17am On May 01, 2019
Ilamina:

I see you all the same. . mean, souless and stuck up

I am not lying
The words of an evil devil racist always the same, God bless you.
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by Nobody: 5:06am On May 01, 2019
Ilamina:

Tell her to name one successful black country that exist today.
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by scully95: 11:03am On May 01, 2019
iberrylee:
Without those white people y'all blacks will still be in the dark, how come they are the one producing everything we use?
You are talking nonesense!

They are not producing everything we use but you can say they have managed to hijack many African economies and just gave them pinutts back in return. This is the modern day Economic slavery that is currently ongoing.

iberrylee:
How come they have gone far in the medical sectors?

Yes, they have gone far the same way we also started and we have our own civilization even before them. Let me remind you that we invented Gbere as the fastest way of passing drugs into the blood stream of human being and during this time, guess what the cave men were doing ? They were drinking the blood of another human being as a way of curing dieseases bfore injection was invented by one of them. So please dont talk as if we also never invented anything in this aspect. All that was needed is research, development and marketing.. And yes they have gone far in even inventing new virus, using Africa as test ground to test this viruses and also in th nearest future introduce the anti-dote as way to reduce the population and in the advent of that making money selling drugs. This is how far they have gone indeed.

iberrylee:
How come we are able to connect to the world through the internet?

Do you know who invented the first ever codin system ? The oldest coding system you could ever imagine ? Ifa.. Remember when Ooni ife recently said Google is the modern-day version of ‘Ifa’’ – Ooni of Ife. http://ooduarere.com/news-from-nigeria/breaking-news/whenever-you-search-on-google-you-are-consulting-ifa-the-oracle-ooni-of-ife/ That is exactly what it means and today the world has gone to another level of coding which is known as Blockchain ok so please if, some menfrom the cave did not take coding system to the next level, someone else would do. This is human nature. But how could this happen to a country like Nigeria where you have so much talents, so much inventions but no funding from any organization of even the rather semi puppet goverment and what you have had is nothing but brain drain every now and then. How can an inventor fund its invention in Nigeria where it's in Economic slavery to centran banks controled by World bank ? Now you see the mismatch right ?

iberrylee:

The phones, Aircraft and every other Technologies were invented by who? Disease and infections would have struck black

No, we have always had our own ways of curing diseases and we still do. Let me remind you that I don't take any white tablets, I have been using stricly gbogbonise (Anti-biotics in cave men language) if you like for the past 2 decades. And I ave not visited any Cave men doctor since then ? Disease has not struck me yet oh ? Well, Technology is human nature and again a state that is Economically handicap can not even think of inventing anything.

I have always said this.
Solution using Nigeria as a case study. The simple truth is, the problem Nigeria is facing is Economic problem and so many countries are even worse.

To deal with Nigeria's Economic woes. NIGERIA needs to dedolarize and diversify the economy. Re-activate ajaokuta steel industry so the country can be fully industrialized for the first time since its inception. Continue rosatom deal from where Yaradua stopped before they killed him for doing what is right.

Until then.. You will continue to see this economic related terrorism flourish, and all the nonesense you have written above. Imagine if ajakuta alone is working 24/7 for 25 years non stop. This will create about 10 millions jobs tier 1, 2 and 3 jobs.

Power alone generated from the blast furnace can power 2 states for 25 years non interrupted. It can power Benue and Kogi. That Ajaokuta Agreement or deal with the Russians include the transfer of Technology into the Economy. But see your men from the caves would not allow it by killing any president the chooses to finish it or start it.

Oh No this semi puppet govment of buhari is only focusing on agriculture. Ask him why

You cannot even do a mechanized agriculture without Ajaokuta. This is not rocket science. Imagine 10million jobs.. Many will be busy working and paying tax. More tax (Ishakole was not invented by the cave men oh) more money in the System to sponsor another Invention of a man that has eaten 3 square meals well, and think of new ideas.

More guaranteed security. Police will be well paid to secure those working and paying tax. But na lie. Cos you got a semi puppet to the anglozionist empire in the country.

Manwhile unnoticed or unreported revolution has happened but many are not aware of this (Read this bellow) .. This has taken place worldwide. Thanks to Olodumare naija did not join the nonsense African Union Free economic zone.. That would have been another huge economic slavery .

The Naija semi puppt Government will Never provide job until their foreign jesus returns, if Govt provide job, people Will be able to eat 3 square meals a day and started thinking of their constitutional right (Plus thinking of how to invent something which is simple but you have ppl that has not even eaten well, how can those ppl think well ?) not what they are going to eat.pay and vote will be useless because they have job and they can eat. But presently they make sure hunger is every where, so when the Time (election) comes,people will jump to 2000 naira. Hunger is the tools in the hand of our the Politicians. ( Democrazy, A diseases inflicted upon the people by the cave men again).

They don't even have the political will. Last time Buhari even striked a deal with China to sideline Dollar, he was poisond to death. Many are not even aware of this. Buhari went to China to strike a currency swap. What this means is simple but too small. Currency swap of just 3Bill$ while current trade is about $8Bill. Yet his life was on death list for doing what he did. Now I am not sure what he gave back the empire for them to restore his life.

From my radar, only 5 ppl survived the gas poison around the world, the particular one he was poinsoned with via his AC in Aso rock. His life was restored in U.K. This Nnamdi Kanu knew what happened very well. He decided to start the fake news about some Jibiri and that Buhari is dead. That Currency swap is nothing.. Nigeria needs more. Just political will is what is needed here and to tell her western partners (Cave men) enough is enough. This is what China did to them decades ago and see China today. ( Again this is not about Cave men or white men as you call them.

What Buhari did in china is known as Dedolarization. Part of what is needed but not enough. Maximum diversification is needed to back it up.. This is what Yaradua embarked on but he met his untimely death in Saudi Arabia.

Now talking about the revolution that took place that no one noticed.
This revolution is called “Basel III”

and it was made by the Bank for International Settlements (BIS). Its essence is in the following: BIS runs the IMF, and this, in turn, runs the central banks of all countries. The body of such control is called BCBS – the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision. It isn’t just some worthless US State Department or Congress of American senators. It’s not a stupiid Pentagon, a little Department of the Treasury, which runs around like the CIA’s servant on standby, or a house of collective farmers with the name “White House” ..

BCBS is the Politburo of the world, whose Secretary Genera, according to rumours, is comrade Baruch, and the underground structure of the Central Committee is even more secret. It has many euphemisms, the most adequate of which is “Zurich gnomes”. This is what Swiss bankers are called. Not even owners of commercia banks, but namely those ordinary-looking men sitting in the Swiss city of Basel who Hitler – who tried to attach the whole world to the Third Reich, and who preserved neutrality with Switzerland during all the war – didn’t dare to attack. And, as is known, in Switzerland, besides Swiss rifleman, in reality there isn’t even an army. So who was the frenzied Fuhrer afraid of?

The Basel III decision meant that gold as a reserve of the third category was earlier estimated at 50% of its value on the balance sheets of world banks. At the same time, all owners of world money traded in gold not physically, but on paper, without the movement of real metal , the volume of which in the world wasn’t enough for real transactions. This was done in order to push down the price of gold, to keep it as low as possible. First of all, for the benefit of the dollar. After all, the dollar is tied to oil, which had to cost no less than the price of one gram of gold per barrel

And now it was decided to place gold not in the third, but “just” in the first category. And it means that now it is possible to evaluate it not at 50, but at 100% of its value. This leads to the revaluation of the balance sheet total. And concerning Nigeria, it means that now we can quietly, on all legal grounds, pour nearly 14 trillion Naira into the economy. If to be precise, it is 14.4 trillion Naira or $40 billion at the exchange rate in addition to the current balance sheet total. The Central Bank of the Nigeria can pour this money into our economy on all legal grounds. How it will happen in reality isn’t yet known. Haste here without calculating all the consequences is very dangerous. Although this emission is considered as noninflationary, actually everything is much more complicated. But this is what it means. Some permanent puppets in Africa already went to sign one useless agreement known as African free trade Zone. Some of them even went as ratifying this agreement. Only Nigeria out of 50 countries did not even attend the summit. This is why I call naija a semi puppet on my radar. While those that attended are Permanent and Temporary puppets to the Anglozionist empire. Some even ratified the useless agreement.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by Ilamina(f): 2:48pm On May 01, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:
The words of an evil devil racist always the same, God bless you.

A black person can not be racist

Stop acting all that good good
When whites are the evil ones

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WAR DRUMS: China Has Now Sent Ships To The Coast Of The PLA Navy Syria / N. Korea Mum Faces Jail For Saving Her Kids From Fire Instead Of Kim's Portrait / Happening Now, In Kuwait, Sky Is Coming Down To The Roofs(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.