Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,397 members, 7,846,665 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold (31079 Views)

Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa / The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by Goridoe(m): 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
MufasaRebirth:

Im high right now and i don't believe this bullshit

Seconded!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by Opiletool(m): 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
Assassination I think. Has nothing to do with weed. The question is just to get the victim's attention.
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas killing Fellow Afonja

Igbo killing Igbo any Crime that happened in South Africa is Igbo grin

I already know before I opened the thread, Crimes is a religion in the East

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by thatigboman: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
Bacteriologist:
This is tragic. So not knowing a weed dealer is a crime punishable by death again. The most dangerous animal to a human isn't a lion, tiger, snake nor bird it's other humans.

Tribalism will be the death of nairaland. A lot of sane people have left already due to this unrelentless display of backwardness.
addiction is a terrible thing.
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by samcus(m): 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
Every night I will not sleep because our female neighbor is praying 2 God to give her husband yet she will cook delicious soup without
giving me, knowing too well that I am single, she cannot even come
to my room to watch TV. Faith without work is nonsense
She think she is doing me¿
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by Triniti(m): 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
This is getting really bad, Viki & ayes has been killing themselves out there in Pretoria. They now disrupt business owned by already established Nigerians, my friend can’t even go to his business area because someone identify him as a member of the Vikings. This is something he ran away from Nigeria for, settled and changed his life, now all these new tanboti boys don carry am go meet him there.
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by cenaman(m): 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
IPOB amaka

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by FhukaFhuka: 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
grin

Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by thatigboman: 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
Opiletool:
Assassination I think. Has nothing to do with weed. The question is just to get the victim's attention.
I believe u. Addiction may also be a cause. The victim's response might have infuriated the criminal shooter. But if I'm in a restaurant eating and a guy walks up to me ask me where he will get weed, am I supposed to kneel and tell him "abeg sir, I dont know"
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by mmadu5(m): 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
im sure there is more to this news ,
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by thatigboman: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
samcus:
Every night I will not sleep because our female neighbor is praying 2 God to give her husband yet she will cook delicious soup without
giving me, knowing too well that I am single, she cannot even come
to my room to watch TV. Faith without work is nonsense
She think she is doing me¿
u are doing youself
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by HardEvidence: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
If this story is true, I pray that God grants eternal rest to the deceased and gives the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
And may the perpetrator of the heinous act be caught and justice served!!! Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by thatigboman: 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
BornagainThief:
he's not a Nigeria but Biafra take note.igbo Amaka oooo thatigboman over to you tongue
something is seriously wrong with you fulani slave, omonile osogbo
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by Saltoflife: 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
Ah..

I'm weakened.

A very simple group with just one thing in mind.

To learn practical ways of staying happily married and knowing the hacks of a beautiful and stress free home.

Zero 90 nine. 51 five. 711 eight
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by Ilamina(f): 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
I always said weed is a major problem in nigeria
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by NaMeAboki: 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
Most likely a case of bloda killing bloda.
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by vioment: 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
Dem dun dey twist the story to make am look like nija vs naija.
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by Lovelyn451(f): 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
Nyamirin doing what they know how to do best!

Igbo Amaka
berebe
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by greatermeme: 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
Bacteriologist:
This is tragic. So not knowing a weed dealer is a crime punishable by death again. The most dangerous animal to a human isn't a lion, tiger, snake nor bird it's other humans.

Tribalism will be the death of nairaland. A lot of sane people have left already due to this unrelentless display of backwardness.
Nigerian advertisers are not sensible! You don't advertise your brand in a forum where there's a high rate of hate speech! YouTube has banned videos with hate comments. They have rolled out a measure to combat that.! Nairaland should learn from this! Advertisers should take note!
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lovelyn451:
berebe

Your papa cheesy
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by greatermeme: 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
TheAngry1:
You see ehn, when I say Igbos are Nigeria's problem, people think I am a tribal bigot. The Nigerian Union of South Africa (NUSA) is the official organization representing Nigerians in South Africa. Its leader is Hon. Adetola Olubajo. Some Igbos formed a parallel organization simply because the leader is Yoruba. They do the same in EVERY country. The moment they are not made president, they form a parallel organization. That was how they killed Tafawa Balewa out of envy. That's one of the reasons we are fucccked today.

May the soul of the departed rest in peace.
This is the main reason sensible and educated people are deactivating their Nairaland accounts! Because of senseless and primitive comments like this!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
thatigboman:
something is seriously wrong with you fulani slave, omonile osogbo

Our slaves calling someone slave that's so Ironic, when did we give you freedom? Fulani is raping you in redmud land as we speak cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by Lordofthewest(m): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2019
Is he not saying the truth, is that not why you yamreee have been bitter with yoruba people. Even here in Lagos you try the same nonsense, I blame tinubu for giving an igbo person of all human beings ticket in Lagos house of assembly under APC and making you people commissioner despite the hate your flatheadss show towards him he started all the nonsense.
greatermeme:
This is the main reason sensible and educated people are deactivating their Nairaland accounts! Because of senseless and primitive comments like this!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
Believe me, what we call life is nothing but pure drama.

I am beginning to see everything as movie, nothing to be taken serious.

I know I'm not normal and I like it like that.
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by TheAngry1: 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
greatermeme:

Who gives a fuuuck whether or not your account is activated? Pele, 'educated' fellow. If you want pretentious & fencist narratives, join twitter. Untill then shut the fuuuck up
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by Lovelyn451(f): 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Your papa cheesy
tongue
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by Parrot69: 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
You’re very very 100% correct in this. I’m Igbo and have been to few African countries and I can attest to that. And the like to marginalize other tribes also.
TheAngry1:
You see ehn, when I say Igbos are Nigeria's problem, people call me a tribal bigot. The Nigerian Union of South Africa (NUSA) is the official organization representing Nigerians in South Africa. Its leader is Hon. Adetola Olubajo. Some Igbos formed a parallel organization simply because the leader is Yoruba. They do the same in EVERY country. The moment they are not made president, they form a parallel organization.

May the soul of the departed rest in peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Yahoo Boys Are Arrested In Port Harcourt, Laptops, Car Recovered / Man Kills 2 Primary School Pupils (Graphic Photos) / Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.