Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,421 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold (31078 Views)

Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa / The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by greatermeme: 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
TheAngry1:

Who gives a fuuuck whether or not your account is activated? Pele, 'educated' fellow. If you want pretentious & fencist narratives, join twitter. Untill then shut the fuuuck up
tell that to your silly dad!
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by TheAngry1: 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
greatermeme:
tell that to your silly dad!

Tell same to your deranged parents, you son of a twaaat
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by greatermeme: 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Is he not saying the truth, is that not why you yamreee have been bitter with yoruba people. Even here in Lagos you try the same nonsense, I blame tinubu for giving an igbo person of all human beings ticket in Lagos house of assembly under APC and making you people commissioner despite the hate your flatheadss show towards him he started all the nonsense.
Stupidity is not a crime! But, it becomes a crime when you start causing people both physical and emotional harm! You need deliverance from the SPIRIT of stupidity! In jesus' name, you're partially healed! Go In peace and never return to Nairaland again! ***Pig***

Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
smells like a hit job.probably used dat weed enquiry so as to get close to the victim and shoot him
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by greatermeme: 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
TheAngry1:

Tell same to your deranged parents, you son of a twaaat
Your silly dad once said that you're a bastard! Imagine, that stupid old man!
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by Butoneday2(m): 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
The story is neva complete? Is Okoli the only person in that restaurant. Buhari is a failure by going to uk for private visit.
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by Lordofthewest(m): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
When you have nothing reasonable to say to use insults to save your flatheadss...not suprised yamreee will always be yamreee. Hateful ijaw slavee as Asari dokubo called your kind
greatermeme:

Stupidity is not a crime! But, it becomes a crime when you start causing people both physical and emotional harm! You need deliverance from the SPIRIT of stupidity! In jesus' name, you're partially healed! Go In peace and never return to Nairaland again! ***Pig***

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by greatermeme: 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lordofthewest:
When you have nothing reasonable to say to use insults to save your flatheadss...not suprised yamreee will always be yamreee. Hateful ijaw slavee
Afonjas will always be Afonjas: Stupidity runs in their veins! Hausas are far more sensible than them!
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by abdulazeez1002(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
Ilamina:
I always said weed is a major problem in nigeria
Create a topic let's discuss it grin
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by Lordofthewest(m): 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
I see ure trying to defend your masters...bravo
greatermeme:
Afonjas will always be Afonjas: Stupidity runs in their veins! Hausas are far more sensible than them!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by tfelicityk(m): 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
Say No to drugs
Gbana Na Bastard
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Kidnappers repping! grin grin grin
Watch out for any Okoro looking at your kids in Lagos

Who kidnaps skulls more than the usual suspects..

Hold your head firmly while in SW grin
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by Ilamina(f): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Create a topic let's discuss it grin

Made one already

People ignored the thread as usual
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by abdulazeez1002(m): 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
Ilamina:

Made one already

People ignored the thread as usual
I haven't seen any angry
Mention me
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by Luvlyna(f): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
TheAngry1:
You see ehn, when I say Igbos are Nigeria's problem, people call me a tribal bigot. The Nigerian Union of South Africa (NUSA) is the official organization representing Nigerians in South Africa. Its leader is Hon. Adetola Olubajo. Some Igbos formed a parallel organization simply because the leader is Yoruba. They do the same thing in EVERY country. The moment one of them is not president, they form a parallel organization.

May the soul of the departed rest in peace.

How do you people do it? How do you enjoy being tribalistic. How do you reason like this. This is so pathetic for this nation
And this goes out to every tribal bigot, Nairaland has given you all the platform to air your tribalistic views, nairaland has contributed more disunity than putting effort in trying to unite a fragile nation built on a lot of tribalism.
Well sha, I'm really not interested in nairaland and their tribal news anymore. Seun you have done more harm than good with your blog
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by shekauvsbuhari: 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
TheAngry1:
You see ehn, when I say Igbos are Nigeria's problem, people call me a tribal bigot. The Nigerian Union of South Africa (NUSA) is the official organization representing Nigerians in South Africa. Its leader is Hon. Adetola Olubajo. Some Igbos formed a parallel organization simply because the leader is Yoruba. They do the same thing in EVERY country. The moment one of them is not president, they form a parallel organization.

Is this necessary here or are U pinning away due to tribalism? was the parallel union de reason de man was killed? So U mean de weed smoking killer is from de yoruba faction na.
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by MetaPhysical: 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2019
TheAngry1:

Very true statement!

Hausa/Fulani do whatever the hell they want to do in this country and care less who is hurt.

Ibo do whatever catches their fancy including deliberate flout of law and agreements and even their leaders are complicit in the empowerement of the criminals on the street.

Yoruba is the only group bothered about what others think and shrink back if it looks like it could offend or hurt others.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by luluman: 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
Turantula:
NCAN please which tribe is the shooter and the shootee? Hope the shootees skull is still intact
All na Igbos.
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by Guestlander: 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
daddytime:
Addiction is a bastard...

This is not xenophobic but naijaphobic

He wasn't looking for any weed, he certainly came for the guy he shot.
Children of hate on the rampage even in foreign lands.
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by JaceBlaze: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
daddytime:
Addiction is a bastard...

This is not xenophobic but naijaphobic
So true,even Nigerians hate and fear Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by donsoronzo: 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
[quote author=tstx post=77903718][/quote]
He used d weed to gain their attention his motive was to carry out his assignment to take his target

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by iberrylee(m): 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
Yamirrrins will soon become Endangered species in South Africa, they will soon perish in Nigeria as well..yes I despise them a lot cus they are Criminals whose origin can be traced back to baby factory kingdom of cavemen..deal with it you Bastardzz!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by ogyunging(m): 12:50am On Apr 28, 2019
[Oddsman]

That was an assassination. The perpetrator knew his target. The weed question was a distraction
There are so much access to weapons in SA. Practicing gansterism and cultism is very possible.
Also the SA authorities don't give a hoot about investigating Nigerian deaths. So the case goes and goes.
If I go to SA on business or vacation, I will avoid Nigerians as much as possible.[/quote]

Preach, twas a HIT
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by airsaylongcon: 1:27am On Apr 28, 2019
mctfopt:
You have to be very high to believe this story.

As innnnnnnn! It's a brazen case of a hired hitman
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by HARDBUOI: 1:40am On Apr 28, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas doin what de knw best

Mentioning afonja with mentioning yoruba when others are mentioning igbo is useless.
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by shigishege: 7:02am On Apr 28, 2019
Oddsman:
That was an assassination. The perpetrator knew his target. The weed question was a distraction
There are so much access to weapons in SA. Practicing gansterism and cultism is very possible.
Also the SA authorities don't give a hoot about investigating Nigerian deaths. So the case goes and goes.
If I go to SA on business or vacation, I will avoid Nigerians as much as possible.

only u get the gist. most guys here dont reason before they talk. always in hury to bring nonsense dibate out of serious topic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by Koga51: 7:17am On Apr 28, 2019
Triniti:
This is getting really bad, Viki & ayes has been killing themselves out there in Pretoria. They now disrupt business owned by already established Nigerians, my friend can’t even go to his business area because someone identify him as a member of the Vikings. This is something he ran away from Nigeria for, settled and changed his life, now all these new tanboti boys don carry am go meet him there.
Lol. This na one of the disadvantages of confra. When you think say u don settle down turn a new leaf, na that time one old time idiot wey no wan dey useful for life go come identify you as bad guy those days. Ur mind no go ever settle because men fit carry gun come find u if yawa dey. My advice na to leave fucking business relocate again. Life no get spare oh
Re: Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold by mangood74: 9:03am On Apr 28, 2019

[b]May the soul of the departed rest in peace.

You don't know that the only recorgnise Nigerian association abroad is NIDO. NIGERIANS IN DIASPORA ORGANISATION
I was still in South Africa then when we are well organised not now when everybody want to be a leader

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Attending A Family Party (photo) / 5 Yahoo Boys Are Arrested In Port Harcourt, Laptops, Car Recovered / Man Kills 2 Primary School Pupils (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.