Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Regina Daniels Kiss Her Husband As She Brings Him Out In Public - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Kiss Her Husband As She Brings Him Out In Public (8427 Views)

Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food / Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) / Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Kiss Her Husband As She Brings Him Out In Public by Paulfroshman: 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
Regina Daniels Kiss Her Husband As She Brings Him Out In Public

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xit9MCLHX2k

Re: Regina Daniels Kiss Her Husband As She Brings Him Out In Public by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
See the old hag Regina got married to. Money is definitely the motive here. Useless hoe that cannot clear grass

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Kiss Her Husband As She Brings Him Out In Public by Upton: 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2019
OP where is the kiss?

9 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Kiss Her Husband As She Brings Him Out In Public by frbona: 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
See the old hag Regina got married to. Money is definitely the motive here. Useless hoe that cannot clear grass
Fact:
Throw the same opportunity to any of your sisters or your mum, they will grab it with open hands.
No use calling the girl a hoe.
Her life, her decision

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Kiss Her Husband As She Brings Him Out In Public by teesugar(f): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
Upton:
OP where is the kiss?
OP needs to see his Doctor. Where is the kiss?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Kiss Her Husband As She Brings Him Out In Public by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
Op if you don't post the kiss all your betnaija tickets must cut insha allah

10 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Kiss Her Husband As She Brings Him Out In Public by lyndaway(f): 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
It her life abeg make una free her
Re: Regina Daniels Kiss Her Husband As She Brings Him Out In Public by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
Kiss of lies
Re: Regina Daniels Kiss Her Husband As She Brings Him Out In Public by Gabson001(m): 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
So at 18yrs the next thing is marriage? I wonder how wide that golgotha she called p***y will be now.. Spits

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Kiss Her Husband As She Brings Him Out In Public by PapaNnamdi: 1:31am On Apr 28, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

stop hating and Goan make money

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Kiss Her Husband As She Brings Him Out In Public by PapaNnamdi: 1:33am On Apr 28, 2019
Gabson001:
So at 18yrs the next thing is marriage? I wonder how wide that golgotha she called p***y will be now.. Spits
If u channel this much hate in life positively like hating poverty,
u will end up successful,

stop wasting ur hates

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Kiss Her Husband As She Brings Him Out In Public by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 28, 2019
frbona:
Fact:
Throw the same opportunity to any of your sisters or your mum, they will grab it with open hands.
No use calling the girl a hoe.
Her life, her decision
Regina,as you fine reach and for all the fine boys you see na this grandpa you finally settle down with?

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Kiss Her Husband As She Brings Him Out In Public by mokaflex(m): 4:24am On Apr 28, 2019
Her choice.

Re: Regina Daniels Kiss Her Husband As She Brings Him Out In Public by Alamu1111: 6:34am On Apr 28, 2019
Girls and money

Re: Regina Daniels Kiss Her Husband As She Brings Him Out In Public by TANID(m): 7:11am On Apr 28, 2019
Funny Part Of This Post Is That "daniel kiss "
Re: Regina Daniels Kiss Her Husband As She Brings Him Out In Public by frbona: 7:16am On Apr 28, 2019
Gabson001:
not as wide as your mother's
Re: Regina Daniels Kiss Her Husband As She Brings Him Out In Public by Ayobami7(m): 9:21am On Apr 28, 2019
Her life her Choice
Re: Regina Daniels Kiss Her Husband As She Brings Him Out In Public by Itzmusiccafe(m): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2019
Looking for the ideal Moroccan Trellis Bed Sheet ? Find great designs for Duvet Covers, Pillow Cases & Bed sheet on Roses&Rogues.

Find great design and great prices for your favourite Moroccan trellis design. We specialize in contemporary living & bedroom that speaks your language.

Send us message
Whatsapp 08187140629

We are at 22 Ivienagbor Street off Aina Street, Behind GTB Bank, Ojodu-Berger

https://www.facebook.com/RosesandRogues

Re: Regina Daniels Kiss Her Husband As She Brings Him Out In Public by MrSensor(m): 9:39am On Apr 28, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
jealousy

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Kiss Her Husband As She Brings Him Out In Public by dipseacon: 10:28am On Apr 28, 2019
So she go dey suck this man wrinkled preeq wey white hair full? E dey do me somehow when I think about am

Re: Regina Daniels Kiss Her Husband As She Brings Him Out In Public by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 28, 2019
Good, this means even when i am 80 years old, i can still marry/fu ck an 18 years old Nigerian girl as long as i have money.. grin

Good news!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Kiss Her Husband As She Brings Him Out In Public by KaysePIPER19(m): 11:50am On Apr 28, 2019
Baba calm down
Gabson001:
Re: Regina Daniels Kiss Her Husband As She Brings Him Out In Public by frbona: 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
dipseacon:
So she go dey suck this man wrinkled preeq wey white hair full? E dey do me somehow when I think about am
for a price you'll do worse so save your breath
Re: Regina Daniels Kiss Her Husband As She Brings Him Out In Public by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
This goes to show that LADIES are interested in successful men or men with sound prospects.
LADIES don’t make mistakes when choosing Life Partners.
That’s the reason you find them in close proximity with some guys despite the trauma they have been through.

So, PLEASE, the teaming BACHELORS should also make sure they settle for LADIES that have many profitable things to offer beyond SEXX.

Never MARRY a LADY because she’s beautiful or sexy, meanwhile her Brains appear to be like a FOOTBALL wearing WIG.

Make sure you LEAVE LADIES without Prospects for LADIES with IDEAS and Values.

NIGERIA is not getting better any time soon.
Don’t make mistakes intentionally and expect GOD to redirect his Miracle Hands towards you.
For SOMALIA needs God more than Nigeria
Re: Regina Daniels Kiss Her Husband As She Brings Him Out In Public by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
Itzmusiccafe:
Looking for the ideal Moroccan Trellis Bed Sheet ? Find great designs for Duvet Covers, Pillow Cases & Bed sheet on Roses&Rogues.

Find great design and great prices for your favourite Moroccan trellis design. We specialize in contemporary living & bedroom that speaks your language.

Send us message
Whatsapp 08187140629

We are at 22 Ivienagbor Street off Aina Street, Behind GTB Bank, Ojodu-Berger

https://www.facebook.com/RosesandRogues
How much is your duve?

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Parked Wrongly Got This On His Car When He Returned (photos) / BARBARIC ACT WATCH Video!area Boys Strip Naked & Torture Married Woman / Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.