Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Lg Or Hisense Refrigerator - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lg Or Hisense Refrigerator (4139 Views)

Lg Or Samsung? / Please How Good Is Skyrun Refrigerator / Lg Refrigerator On The Market. Fake Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lg Or Hisense Refrigerator by Chuksy100: 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
So guys,

Which is more durable and would last longer?
Re: Lg Or Hisense Refrigerator by anthonyuncle(m): 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
they're been marketed, distributed & serviced by da same company(fouani) in Nigeria,
LG will be more expensive,

but its better

1 Like

Re: Lg Or Hisense Refrigerator by ekene101: 2:34am On Apr 28, 2019
I currently use Nexus deep freezer and I can boldly tell you that it is awesome. With the thermostat at 4 and fast freeze off,6bags of pure water blocks with just 8hrs of light and can remain blocked for 4days. Nexus is better than hisense,it is produced by thermocool,it starts cooling from the bottom to the top which is better than the reverse case of cooling from top to bottom,some hisense don't come with fan cooling the compressor and seller won't let you loose that compartment to check. If you want something close to thermocool,then buy Nexus.

1 Like

Re: Lg Or Hisense Refrigerator by Chuksy100: 5:53am On Apr 28, 2019
I really appreciate your replies.. keep em coming.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Used Burglary Proof For Sale / Hostel The Best Property Investment N1.6m/Plot (Pics) / Hottest Properties In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.