Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Monkey Seen Exercising, Doing Press Up (photos, Video) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Monkey Seen Exercising, Doing Press Up (photos, Video) (54044 Views)

Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba / Monkey Drinks Codeine Syrup In Delta State (Video) / Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monkey Seen Exercising, Doing Press Up (photos, Video) by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
grin grin grin, I think I have seen it all.
Re: Monkey Seen Exercising, Doing Press Up (photos, Video) by Mrjo(m): 7:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
Sellfish:
This reminds me of a certain Nigerian Chief of Army Staff who keeps on doing press-ups in public while his soldiers are being massacred by Boko Haram grin

Chief of Army Staff that cannot go into the field and fight alongside his soldiers...is that one a chief of army staff?

All the greatest Generals in history like Napoleon, Douglas Mac-Arthur and many others all fought alongside their troops at some point....There is no better morale booster than for troops to advance on the enemy being led by their General...

But No...The average Nigerian Chief of Army Staff is only good for Instagram press-ups, Snake Cuddling, Dubai Chilling, feeding fat on anti-terrorism funds, and intimidating civilians with 30-vehicle convoys...

I keep on saying this....the day The Chief of Army Staff and his other Generals spend at least one month fighting deep behind enemy lines is the day we will start seeing progress in our fight against terrorism...By the time like 3 Generals die in battle, the others will give themselves sense...

You can't be a General and the only thing you are good at defeating is the Vaginas of Young female undergraduates undecided
I just give up on you my brother

Re: Monkey Seen Exercising, Doing Press Up (photos, Video) by Champneys: 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
LOL...…………………
Re: Monkey Seen Exercising, Doing Press Up (photos, Video) by Emestar1999: 7:36am On Apr 29, 2019
Sellfish:
This reminds me of a certain Nigerian Chief of Army Staff who keeps on doing press-ups in public while his soldiers are being massacred by Boko Haram grin

Chief of Army Staff that cannot go into the field and fight alongside his soldiers...is that one a chief of army staff?

All the greatest Generals in history like Napoleon, Douglas Mac-Arthur and many others all fought alongside their troops at some point....There is no better morale booster than for troops to advance on the enemy being led by their General...

But No...The average Nigerian Chief of Army Staff is only good for Instagram press-ups, Snake Cuddling, Dubai Chilling, feeding fat on anti-terrorism funds, and intimidating civilians with 30-vehicle convoys...

I keep on saying this....the day The Chief of Army Staff and his other Generals spend at least one month fighting deep behind enemy lines is the day we will start seeing progress in our fight against terrorism...By the time like 3 Generals Ndie in battle, the others will give themselves sense...

You can't be a General and the only thing you are good at defeating is the Vaginas of Young female undergraduates undecided
Better pikin
Re: Monkey Seen Exercising, Doing Press Up (photos, Video) by Whispereye: 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
Another press that human is just somewhat upgradeable version of the monkeys. I really liked what I see, by the way I even forget when last time I did some push ups reallywink How many he/she did ? Anybody knows, please keep me posted, I will try that myself now.
Re: Monkey Seen Exercising, Doing Press Up (photos, Video) by jbblues24(m): 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2019
I approve your job. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monkey Seen Exercising, Doing Press Up (photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
jbblues24:
I approve your job.

wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) / Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) / Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.