Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

"I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo (63231 Views)

Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging / Tekno Rocks New Hairstyle, Says 'Ask Me Anything! I’m Too Fresh' (Photo) / Priscilla Ojo And Lil Kesh Spotted Together In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Mediahelm: 1:48am On Apr 28, 2019
Iyabo Ojo’s daughter, Priscilla, who recently clocked 18 revealed she have no boyfriend.

Recall that she went to a strip club to celebrate her birthday. She was also spotted spraying money on a stripper who was literally naked.

The video which generated mixed reactions from the public as many felt such a lifestyle was irresponsible.

While speaking with PUNCH, Priscilla said she was not interested in talking about the issue again. She stated,
“I don’t want to talk about it (strip club). Right now, I am focused on my education. I am also not in a relationship; I am too young to have a boyfriend.

“Turning 18 makes me feel grown and mature. I’m reminded that I’m no longer a kid and I must learn how to handle certain things like an adult.”

According to her, acting has been part of her since she was a little girl but she couldn’t do much because of the need to concentrate on her studies. However, she quickly added,
“I am in my final year now in the university and I will love to continue to act like my mum.”

She described her mum as her world, saying they behaved like sisters and understood each other perfectly.
“My mum taught me how to dance but I think I am a better dancer than her now. I train her now,”
she said.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/im-too-young-to-have-boyfriend-iyabo.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Mediahelm: 2:45am On Apr 28, 2019
Sha don't marry Papi grin

156 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Ciaos: 4:11am On Apr 28, 2019
You are too young to have a boyfriend,but not too young to go to a strip club. Who you follow go there?. Dey deceive yourself.

192 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by GolDRoger: 4:20am On Apr 28, 2019
In other words, she's telling us that she has not been bleep? Is that it??

14 Likes

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by mokaflex(m): 4:30am On Apr 28, 2019
Girl wey me Dey pian shocked. All Dey do is to stair up controversy just to gain instagram followers

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Elnino4ladies: 4:30am On Apr 28, 2019
Future Hoe

11 Likes

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Tamarapetty(f): 6:28am On Apr 28, 2019
And you expect people to believe you

8 Likes

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Alamu1111: 6:37am On Apr 28, 2019
Ode who u Dey deceive

57 Likes

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by TANID(m): 7:16am On Apr 28, 2019
Mediahelm:
Sha don't marry Papi grin
Anothe Nwoko loading

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by TANID(m): 7:17am On Apr 28, 2019
She Dey Look For Her Own Nwoko

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 28, 2019
You're too young to have a boyfriend but you''re not too young to collect a very big gbola lipsrsealed

18 Likes

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by delectablegyal(f): 8:25am On Apr 28, 2019
tohyorsih2:
You're too young to have a boyfriend but you''re not too young to collect a very big gbola lipsrsealed

ubiquitous nairalander. your days of ubiquity are counting. you go tire.

8 Likes

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Bruno3000(m): 8:45am On Apr 28, 2019
delectablegyal:

Is dat ur pix?
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 28, 2019
delectablegyal:

Mrs Monitor Lizard, how is that your concern? undecided

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by rex444(m): 9:27am On Apr 28, 2019
Ok
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Jerrick(m): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2019
TANID:
Spot on! She'd rather be single till she gets her own SUGAR SUAGAR than f^cking with boys that won't ''take her anywhere''

10 Likes

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2019
Okay oo, but you went to strip club to celebrate your birthday?

3 Likes

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Khd95(m): 10:35am On Apr 28, 2019
What should we do with this info now

Shioor, person wey one rugged nigga go dey shine her pudendo any how,na today?

2 Likes

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:37am On Apr 28, 2019
I can bet my life that she ain't a Virgin though

6 Likes

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
How is she in her final year already?

16 Likes

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by KrazzyAndy(m): 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
this werey girl kissed my friend at the hospital one time like grin grin me self suprise sey no be this IG babe wey people they carry up and down ni cool my people money and OT is the way

12 Likes

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by bettercreature(m): 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
TANID:
Dem go negotiate with her mother las las grin grin grin..... One house for Chevron

3 Likes

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by holuwajobar(m): 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
She's in her final year at the age of 18. Wow

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by hisexcellency34: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ned Nwoko, where are you? Food Don ready
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by nwakibie3(m): 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
She take style dey advertise herself for the highest bidder

3 Likes

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by StupidInyamiri: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
Nairaland is like that extra room that everyone has where they shove all the shit they have no idea where else to put that they don’t want everyone else to see.

5 Likes

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by ken6488(m): 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
And so
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
Cute girl

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market / Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures / Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.