Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures (63234 Views)

Deji Adeleke, His Children And Grandchildren Pose Together In Family Pictures / Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by GistGoViral: 8:16am On Oct 16, 2019
Nigerian singer, Davido his two daughters, Ima de and Hailey with his billionaire father, Adeleke poses together in Atlanta.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/davido-his-dad-and-two-daughters-poses-together-in-new-pictures

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by GistGoViral: 8:16am On Oct 16, 2019
See More Photos and Watch Video =>> HERE

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by COURVOISier(m): 9:31am On Oct 16, 2019
Shuush! 3 daughters, with a son on the way. Btw 4 kids, 4 mothers grin

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by tillaman(m): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2019
Imade looks like her Grand dad
Davido is really trying to beat 2 baba’s record 3 girls and 1 boy on the way @27
Imagine the number before he clocks 40
OBO I HAIL THEE

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by chigoziri2403(m): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2019
Wetin concern these ones with Aisha Buhari and border closure.
See life.

54 Likes

Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by nwamabo247(m): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2019
nice shoot....please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.see my signature below

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by Pmtvng: 11:04am On Oct 16, 2019
Aww
Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by GistGoViral: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2019
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by OwenDesired(m): 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
COURVOISier:

4 kids from 4 mothers...
The real meaning of 4 + 4

11 Likes

Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by SandraJane: 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
grin
Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
shocked

Davido obviously took after the Dancing senator.

His father looks so much a serious and responsible man.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by Onyi22(f): 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
This is what u enjoy when u r born with a silver spoon....
Money runs in their blood

7 Likes

Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by PureGoldh(m): 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
The kids are blessed from birth.... Kudos to em..

They look cute.... As OBO Don linkup with my sister ChiOma... I go like linkup with one of his daughter(s).

Meanwhile... If you need Original Pure Unadulterated Honey..
Call or whatsapp 0 8 1 016 667 7 1

1 Like

Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by vibbb: 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
Baba OBO, OBO and daughters.
Nice picture.

5 Likes

Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by Royalfurnitures: 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
Family of billionaires
Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices

2 Likes

Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by rheether(f): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
Nah my GOAT be this.

Wizkid FC make in go die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
Davido is my sure Fav cool

Proud Father of a great son.

God please consider my lifelong prayers and grant the deepest wish of my heart too.

I need a job please, check my signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by realestniggah: 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
Davido is one lucky guy

7 Likes

Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by SnitramMedia: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
Beautiful...

See my signature

1 Like

Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by CapitalHYC(m): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
David this kids should be in school right now or they don't school in Nigeria?? .. Money Stop nonsense Cheii cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
Beautiful girls.

3 Likes

Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by RICHOLAC(m): 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
Good for him.

1 Like

Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by Abbeyrazaq20(m): 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
One of the beauty of LIFE is that :

They will also have many things that they are dying for to HAVE or ACHEIVED

Nobody have it all

2 Likes

Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by Hexos01(m): 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
Happy rich family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by 1mrprolific7(m): 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
This one no be Audio family All of Una come out from grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by Xclusiveme: 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
rheether:
Nah my GOAT be this.

Wizkid FC make in go die.

Wetin concern Wizkid Fc in this post na. You see why i keep telling Nairaland to ban illiterates from using this forum

3 Likes

Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by Egoveen: 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
Bob Marley sorry Naira Marley has some questions to answer on who the real father of that girl is(the girl in Davido's father's Bossom).
Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by inspitation: 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
COURVOISier:

who are you to judge him? which 3rd daughter na u born am?

5 Likes

Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by PapaBaby: 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
See blessings

1 Like

Re: Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures by PataAlhaja(m): 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

Davido obviously took after the Dancing senator.

His father looks so much a serious and responsible man.

Are you trying to say the dancing senator was responsible for the pregnancy that resulted in Davido?

Cases of Niggers fuckin' their brothers' wives no be new thing sha ... so you might just be right.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas / I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out / Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.