Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage (34384 Views)

Bishop Obinim Arrested And Fined For Illegally Using Strobe Lights And Siren / Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k / Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage by Jesuswoman1: 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
who do you blame, the pastor or the members. From giving them worms to eat to flogging, he will end up like Rev. king.
Re: Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage by Teddy0147(m): 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
Old news
Re: Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage by NOHOLDSBAR: 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
Another business center slave master dealing with his gullible slaves.
Re: Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage by HardEvidence: 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lol!!! Different guy men dey hustle under the auspices of religion. Small time now, him go tell him female members say him need to have sex with them to undo the pre-marital sex wey them don already commit!!! Chai, too much sense no go kill me!!! grin grin grin

Meanwhile, if you currently reside in the U.S., UK, Canada or Australia, or will be travelling to any one of these countries very soon for the sake of furthering your studies or even relocation, you can check the link below and see how you can earn some extra money on the sidelines. It is completely legit and more importantly, it can generate passive income for you if you focus on utilizing "auto-play videos" as described in the free eBook. Simply watch the instructional video, download the free eBook and start earning money online today.

Here's the link: https://www.nairaland.com/5129433/how-earn-money-online-passively

P.S: The free eBook offer is for a limited-time period only, so hurry and download a copy while it is still free.
Re: Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage by rainmoredays: 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
wunmi590:
Are you sure these our African pastors are really called?
of course, called by hunger
Re: Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage by wunmi590(m): 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
rainmoredays:
of course, called by hunget

grin
Re: Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage by mmadu5(m): 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
this is am ancient news now who is digging up all these old news on nairaland the person dey craze i swear go and google and type in obinim flog church member for having sex it was in 2008

1 Like

Re: Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage by pek(m): 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
How is this making front page now? This video is very very old.
Re: Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage by Maykanu: 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
Who is this pastor to conderm nor pass judgement . NONSENSE
Re: Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage by crackhouse(m): 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
News recycling.
Re: Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage by Kingkun69(m): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
Dickhead02:
he's from Ghana undecided
grin some ppl sef
Re: Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage by availablerichi: 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
Christianity a curse to Africa
Re: Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage by Hugo7(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
This is humiliation of the highest level..The says my people perish for lack of knowledge. just imagine if God was to punish everyone in this manner when you sin...
Re: Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage by Ishilove: 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ahn ahn, this is an old video na. It trended in 2015 so why is it making news again?
Re: Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage by Ishilove: 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
mmadu5:
this is am ancient news now who is digging up all these old news on nairaland the person dey craze i swear go and google and type in obinim flog church member for having sex it was in 2008
I thought it was 2015
Re: Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ghana and fake pastors are like
5&6
Re: Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage by yemsai(f): 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
This man is obviously a fake pastor..adults for dat matter? Instead of him to sit dem down and feed dem with d word of God,he took judgement into his own hands..dis one na end tym pastor.
Even d bible says in ROM:3v20 "therefore by d deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by law is d knowledge of sin.
Justification is freely by grace through the redemption dat is in christ Jesus(rom:3v24)
Some pastors sef deserved to be jailed
Re: Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage by vertueptime: 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
sevo:
What is this biko Collect dere money in the name of tithes and offering and still koboko them join

Later we will hear he slept with the woman, pastors and functional prick
Re: Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage by OyinO: 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
wunmi590:

No pastor is called. Nobody calls anyone. They call themselves by themselves.
Re: Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage by Tolubory(m): 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
Re: Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage by Bonapart(m): 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Nigerian women have all lost their minds to religion, too bad they are the once bearing our children cry doomed nation
any lady opening her legs for a demented fellow like you deserved to be hanged. Shame on you
Re: Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage by wizzzmike: 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
MatthAnn:
Ghana and fake pastors are like
5&6

please give us a break we all how Bleep up Nigeria. Whatever happens in Ghana you guys do worse so bitch shut the fvck up
Re: Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage by Chinonye02: 1:12am On Apr 29, 2019
wunmi590:

The return of Rev Kings
Season 2
Re: Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 29, 2019
That's what most of them know how to do best
Re: Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 29, 2019
wizzzmike:

please give us a break we all how Bleep up Nigeria. Whatever happens in Ghana you guys do worse so bitch shut the fvck up
Nigeria??
Seriously??
Sorry I know the truth hurts
You can cry on your blankies for all I care

Ghana has a higher population of fake pastors,who go about sleeping with female members in the church.
Deceiving you and the gullible ones in church.

So dog you shut the fvck up
Re: Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage by wizzzmike: 9:02am On Apr 29, 2019
MatthAnn:

Nigeria??
Seriously??
Sorry I know the truth hurts
You can cry on your blankies for all I care

Ghana has a higher population of fake pastors,who go about sleeping with female members in the church.
Deceiving you and the gullible ones in church.

So dog you shut the fvck up

smh this is what I call irrelevant ( cos 90) empty
Re: Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 29, 2019
wizzzmike:

smh this is what I call irrelevant ( cos 90) empty
Sorry I can feel your pain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pope Francis Appoints Denis Isizoh Into The Pontifical Council / Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant / Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.