Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k (42221 Views)

Bishop Obinim Arrested And Fined For Illegally Using Strobe Lights And Siren / Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by TMSMedia: 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
The founder and leader of International Godsway Ministries Bishop Daniel Obinim popularly referred to as Angel Obinim last Sunday has launched an Anointing Oil that is said to safeguard Ghana from the Coronavirus.

According to the controversial Bishop, the widespread of the Coronavirus gives him sleepless nights as he fears that it may find it’s way to Ghana and as the closest Angel of his father Jesus Christ he decided to come up with this oil.

The Anointing Oil is said to cost Ghc 200 and would be used to fend off the deadly virus from coming closer to anyone both physically and spiritually.

So far, the coronavirus has led to more than 20,000 illnesses and more than 560 deaths in China, as well as more than 200 illnesses and two deaths outside of mainland China.

His Anointing Oil as per what he said about it is vetted and approved by the Heaven’s Division of Food and Drugs Authority (FDA).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ghpage.com/angel-obinim-cure-coronavirus-outdoors-anointing-oil-remedy/115290/%3famp

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by Citytrend: 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
Guys believe me the world Needs God now more than ever before. And this is one of many signs

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. Also do Fully Ready Website. See my info below to Chat me

132 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by Azmanaty: 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
Igberetvnews is a well known false news peddler. Always lying

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by NextD18: 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
The criminal of a pastor deserves to be jailed.

What rubbish?

Africans are just too annoying!!!

200 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by santakris(m): 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
We don enter am. Trust my fellow Nigerians. We no dey joke with opportunities. Everyone must chop

8 Likes

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by McCoy662(m): 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2020
Why has Ghanaian government refused to arrest and prosecute this man after so many years of madness and deceitful living? How on Earth could he say this, deceiving and defrauding the poor congregants of their hard earned money and go scot free? Isn't he supposed to be taken to the Corona ravaged area and test the efficacy of the oil?

131 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
some Africans will always display their stupidity to the public... but what surprise me most is that the gullible church members will still buy it..#Ghanian which way??

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by GEOANDSONS: 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2020
shocked shocked shocked

Oluwa wetin dey Coronate

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by Sunnycliff(m): 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2020
Thunder fire both him and his worshippers .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by YummySuits(f): 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
Them don start o. Just earlier today I was talking about pastors who may soon start telling their congregation to drink dettol to prevent/kill coronavirus. If they can convince them to eat grass, this will be a pinch of salt

Oya ignoramus, pay 140k for anti corona anointing oil and watch the pastor buy private jet soonest. grin SMH My people perish due to lack of knowledge .

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by EcoBrick: 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
Obinim the scammer go hammer o. His sheeples will buy everything.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by segebase(m): 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
No b new thing
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
This one na thief

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by anykey: 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
HahaHahaha. . . .
Please, lets take a minute to laugh at this pastor
Hahahahahaha
Heaven division for food and what the fuccck.k?
Hahahahahaha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by Teewhy2: 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2020
Na person way get sense go teach person way no get. This part of the world, everyone for his/her pocket.
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by Perfecttouchade: 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2020
Na still Dem...I wonder what kind of men think this way when the world is having serious trouble battling this virus , na him one comedian of a pastor dey sell coronavirus oil..I'm sorry sir...eti yaa weyrey. This guy suppose dey Wuhan China sef, what is he doing here

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by agadapromise98(m): 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2020
Let them bring him here to test it joor I hate nonsense.
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by MiseryIndex(m): 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2020
Sharp guy.DEsperate times,Desperate measures

1 Like

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by abdullkabar(m): 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2020
Please don't!!!
Just don't start this rubbish please undecided
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2020
What Dafuq?? The buyers need their heads checked

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by Roadtoyesterday: 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2020
Time to cash out
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by tstx(m): 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
Dumbest race in the history of races

9 Likes

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
Hi, what if i told you Coronavirus won't near you and your family.

You are covered by not only blood, but also by the mercy Nature will shower on you, mind you God is also that Nature.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
Same way TB Joshua sold anointing water for Ebola then ,scammer pastors are well known by sensible people,they scam then send people straight to hell,they are worst than Yahoo boys

5 Likes

TMSMedia:
His Anointing Oil as per what he said about it is vetted and approved by the Heaven’s Division of Food and Drugs Authority (FDA).

How could someone actually type this with a straight face?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by OTayobami(m): 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
Am tired

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by AguofthEast(m): 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
Let’s gather here for a selfie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by bignero: 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
Hmm
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by gurunlocker: 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
People are gullible o

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan / 5 Things some Christians Wish Jesus Didn't Say / ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.