Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life (3776 Views)

Referee Beaten Blue Black Today In Abuja / Nigerian Players Banned For Life For Match-fixing Scandal / It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by toshmann(m): 11:13pm On May 01, 2007
in which world will chelsea beat us? grin

i need to pay a visit to the chelsea thread
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by zillonnair(m): 11:15pm On May 01, 2007
@SMC

Sorry to say, i dont appreciate dat word losers, there is no need for dat ok, its just football and i am a proud supporter of the Chelsea Football Club, why do you hate?
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by IBBFan(m): 11:16pm On May 01, 2007
@zillionair
i kno Abrahamovic is a billionaire, but i can't remember when his finances reached zillions. and even if his money ever reached that stage, he still wouldn't get the 2007 champions league cup. you guys can just manage the carling cup. at all at all na im bad pass!!

LIVERPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by DrDre1(m): 11:17pm On May 01, 2007
Hmmnnn a new thread for chelsea

Well I could bring in some ambulances for you guys here too  grin

@ Mukina2
Hmm, I have warned you o grin
Pammy will not be able to save you  grin

@ Toshmann
Welcome Tosh
Me and Muki have been worried about you
Pls report later to the hospital to get some drugs to reduce the strains on your nerves from jubilating  grin
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by zillonnair(m): 11:18pm On May 01, 2007
@zillionair
i kno Abrahamovic is a billionaire, but i can't remember when his finances reached zillions. and even if his money ever reached that stage, he still wouldn't get the 2007 champions league cup. you guys can just manage the carling cup. at all at all na im bad pass!!

thank you, at all at all na im true true bad. man no fit shout
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by SMC(f): 11:19pm On May 01, 2007
zillonnair:

@SMC

Sorry to say, i don't appreciate that word losers, there is no need for that ok, its just football and i am a proud supporter of the Chelsea Football Club, why do you hate?

Don't take it personally o. I am not hating. U guys lost so you are losers. Deal with it and take it like a man. In all competitions, there must be a winner and a loser. Today you are a LOSER mate.
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by rikkyjen(m): 11:23pm On May 01, 2007
Did i hear somebody Yell Quad -single,lol grin grin grin. Look at how chelseas season crumbled within a week. Lost title race 3 days ago, Lost Romans most prized jewel to- be today. haha, this reminds me of ow 'em gonners crumbled and lost 3 cups in a week.

Am beginning to laugh my ass out, pls can someone join me in laughing in Quadruples cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by somze(f): 11:31pm On May 01, 2007
SMC:

You did not lose gallantly. YOU LOST, PERIOD!!! grin grin grin
cHELLsea was outclassed, outplayed and OUT PERFORMED!!! End of Story.
Mark my words, the Carling cup is all you'll see this season LMFAOcheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Oh hush it SMC. You should really be ashamed but again fans are hardly objective so i dont expect you to give a clear view. Has Liverfools won anything this season? No! So go on run your mouth. Hope it would still be here after the finals. Down with liverfools and Manure!!!

The game was tensed but very dry. I can support chelsea when we win and are a bore but man as a neutral i would have slept during the match. Liverpool and Chelsea dont like each other much but how come we dont see that on pitch. I can remember barca and real, now that was a game. We really need to change our game plan.

To be sincere i'm really dissappointed with chelsea. As usual we have failed to score when we need it the most and have again conceded from another setpiece. I knew carvalho and ballack(who has not played to well) missin this match would be a defensive nightmare). As for shevshenko - he makes no difference, right now a waste of money and i hope he improves next season. How can a guy be free in your 18 when taking such a dangerous freekick. How can you miss a goal wen all you need is a leg to touch it or a head. I really think we need players that can play and keep the ball on the ground.

Goodbye ferrera, bhoularouz and geremi.
Malou and shawn wrong philips when can you improve.
Glen Johnson recalled or another right back should be brought
Alex too should be recalled from PSV, hopefully we can get his work permit.
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by 9ja4eva: 11:32pm On May 01, 2007
lmao

We d winners
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by SMC(f): 11:34pm On May 01, 2007
rikkyjen:

Did i hear somebody Yell Quad -single,lol grin grin grin. Look at how chelseas season crumbled within a week. Lost title race 3 days ago, Lost Romans most prized jewel to- be today. haha, this reminds me of ow 'em gonners crumbled and lost 3 cups in a week.

c[b]HELL[/b]sea has not lost the premiership title race yet o. Almost, but not just yet. Hopefully, by this coming weekend, they will have lost it and I hope that it shall be the Gunners to put the final nail in their title hopes on Sunday at the Emirates Stadium.  grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by toshmann(m): 11:35pm On May 01, 2007
chelsea news bulletin grin

by stamford bridge correspondent toshmann.n.mama

premiership. . . . out
UCL . . . . . .out
FA Cup. . . . . ?

grin grin grin grin grin

excuse. . . . . .anfield was too noisy, FIFA should stop excess noise in stadium-----maurinho grin
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by deejay1(m): 11:36pm On May 01, 2007
winners

Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by IBBFan(m): 11:39pm On May 01, 2007
@rikkyjen
my brother, let's harmonise this quadruple laughter

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

LIVERPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by 9ja4eva: 11:40pm On May 01, 2007
HAHAHAHAHAH D wise one gat nothing to say here

Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by toshmann(m): 11:45pm On May 01, 2007
@chelsea fans,
this is not for everybody

Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by toshmann(m): 11:46pm On May 01, 2007
IBB Fan:

@rikkyjen

LIVERPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by SMC(f): 11:49pm On May 01, 2007
IBB Fan:

@rikkyjen

toshmann:

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
NA my own share be this
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by rikkyjen(m): 11:51pm On May 01, 2007
SMC:

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
NA my own share be this

Am happy Y'all are joining me in laughing in Quadruples!

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by 9ja4eva: 12:01am On May 02, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Very happy
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by juw0n(m): 12:18pm On May 02, 2007
no be small thing ohhh
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by babs787(m): 12:46pm On May 02, 2007
Abeg give it to the reds jare

Reds for final. The cup is coming to England. Manchester or Anfied, any of the two will be okay as long as that satanic team has been eliminated.

Gunners 4 life
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by viee(f): 12:55pm On May 02, 2007
lost GALLANTLY ko lost NISSANLY ni

hiss!

make join the party jo grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin kiss kiss
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by Hugoboi(m): 12:58pm On May 02, 2007
Rantings of a frustrated "blue"
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by zillonnair(m): 4:32pm On May 02, 2007
I am indeed very proud to be a Chelsea fan, see how much of attention of haters i have drawn, even the real Chelsea fans have not spoken, just like Ruggedman, all of u Chelsea haters are fans of chelsea, whether or not you admit it.
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by vikiviko(m): 4:38pm On May 02, 2007
We are still the most talked about team in the world.
People just hate us because of our domineering style.
Liverpool were lucky to have won.
We still have  the FA Cup to play, and next season we shall be better.
Blues for live, Blues forever.
Long Live Mourinho
Long Live Abramovich
Up Chelsea
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by babs787(m): 5:04pm On May 02, 2007
Gallant-ly ko Daewoo-ly ni.

Whats galla in your defeat? Yeye cheksie
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by DrDre1(m): 8:45pm On May 02, 2007
Is Roman about to buy a car company? grin grin

"We lost Gallant-ly, "
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by deejay1(m): 8:57pm On May 02, 2007
sure united is out 2goals down hahabab no way back liverpool milan final and liverpool 2 repeat 2005 heroic display liverpool fa 4 life
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by Mustay(m): 9:02pm On May 02, 2007
Zillionair, i'm also proud of you. Nice one.
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by mukina2: 9:06pm On May 02, 2007
na now you suppose show face grin grin grin
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by Mustay(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2007
I dey thank my God
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by bagoma(f): 10:23pm On May 02, 2007
mustay and co, make una dey thank una God o,
your own better pass united own cool
they were whitewashed, disgraced out of the champions league.
their dream of a treble is over too. tongue
i tried to warn them, 4play and co, but they wouldnt listen. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Godwin Opara Goes To Jail In France / Pro Surfer Fights Off Shark Attack During Competition. (video) / Watch And Download Video Highlights: FC Barcelona 3 – 0 Bayern München

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.