Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life (3777 Views)

Referee Beaten Blue Black Today In Abuja / Nigerian Players Banned For Life For Match-fixing Scandal / It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by IBBFan(m): 10:29pm On May 02, 2007
ROSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONERIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by 9ja4eva: 11:38pm On May 02, 2007
LOL

Na u sabi
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by tng(f): 9:12am On May 03, 2007
@poster
You could say that again. all those slagging chelsea, where the mouth to talk now?
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by somze(f): 11:44am On May 03, 2007
I'm tired of replyin to all this anti-chelsea post and i would reply to only meaningfull once from now.

Our results on the pitch would do the talking. We face ASSnal next.
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by babs787(m): 2:04pm On May 03, 2007
See yeye cheksi fan's mouth. Its full of lies, just like murinho, tey too dey brag.

Mustay, why not decamp and leave that pattern-less, styless, club of yours.
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by 9ja4eva: 5:25am On May 04, 2007
I like ur posts.Preach on jare
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by somze(f): 10:12am On May 04, 2007
babs787 and 9ja4eva are forming "arsenal till i DIE"
but with a trophyless season i wonder WHY! WHY! WHY!
they act like they dont care but its a LIE! LIE! LIE!
so they come to our happening thread and they CRY! CRY! CRY!

Ofcourse they want to trade up their places with the bridge
but they cant come out to say that cuz their WEAK! WEAK! WEAK!
it makes them so so mad so they FREAK! FREAK! FREAK!
but just like empty vessels let them SPEAK! SPEAK! SPEAK!

they go on blabbing, rattling about silly liverfools
the effect of two failed seasons is CRUEL! CRUEL! CRUEL!
we will patiently wait for sunday to train their youngsters in our SCHOOLS
in a lesson titled "The King of London still remains the BLUES! BLUES! BLUES!!!"
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by tng(f): 11:47am On May 04, 2007
Nice one, Somze.
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by marlet01(m): 7:42pm On May 04, 2007
@ Topic

You lost galantly or you didn't. Who cares?

A defeat is a defeat be it 10-0 or 1-0

YOU LOST!!!
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by software(m): 7:51pm On May 04, 2007
Yes we are proud of our FC
Chelsea chelsea chelsea Rules.
We are the champions,
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by Mustay(m): 9:40pm On May 04, 2007
@ somze thank God you're learning. Don't waste your time replying meaningless threads.
@ 9ja4eva, you don't know babs na 'd preacher's son'?
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by somze(f): 10:46pm On May 04, 2007
Mustay:

@ somze thank God you're learning. Don't waste your time replying meaningless threads.
@ 9ja4eva, you don't know babs na 'd preacher's son'?

My bros, i'm learning oh. Its just so hard to understand how ASSnal fans that have lost it all this season will make more mouth than manure that we are contending with. How they have the guts to come here and start talking history is beyond me. Does that account for their pathetic season or the one before? I really have a lot to learn.
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by mukina2: 11:21pm On May 04, 2007
[size=50pt][center]losers[/center][/size]
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by 9ja4eva: 10:49am On May 05, 2007
Arsenal to add to ur pains come Sunday
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by Mustay(m): 12:05pm On May 05, 2007
Loser
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by 9ja4eva: 12:41pm On May 05, 2007
Hater

Arsenal to kill u off
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by software(m): 6:04pm On May 06, 2007
Chelsea 4 life grin
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by SMC(f): 6:08pm On May 06, 2007
9ja4eva:

Hater
Arsenal to kill u off

Arsenal don already kill them.
Manure are the premiership champions this season
Congrats 9ja4eva grin grin grin

Collective effort to keep those upstarts from retaining the title. Now it is up to Manure to make sure they dont lay their grubby paws on the FA cup. wink
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by software(m): 6:27pm On May 06, 2007
@SMC

Where do u even belong? are u a ghost?
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by SMC(f): 6:30pm On May 06, 2007
software:

@SMC
Where do u even belong? are u a ghost?

I am not a ghost o and I belong to the "I CAN'T STAND cHELLsea" club. grin grin
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by software(m): 6:33pm On May 06, 2007
SMC:

I am not a ghost o and I belong to the "I CAN'T STAND cHELLsea" club. grin grin

You are still Talking and behaving like a ghost, Where do you belong? Simple question
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by somze(f): 9:02pm On May 06, 2007
SMC is an arsenal supporter with a largely distorted view of the real world of the BLUES!!!

He also seems to be happy with arsenal consistent show of mediocrity for the third year in a row.
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by SMC(f): 9:07pm On May 06, 2007
somze:

SMC is an arsenal supporter with a largely distorted view of the real world of the BLUES!!!

He also seems to be happy with arsenal consistent show of mediocrity for the third year in a row.

Abeg I no be He o, I be She. Abi u dey blind? angry
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by 9ja4eva: 9:12pm On May 06, 2007
SMC:

Arsenal don already kill them.
Manure are the premiership champions this season
Congrats 9ja4eva grin grin grin

Collective effort to keep those upstarts from retaining the title. Now it is up to Manure to make sure they don't lay their grubby paws on the FA cup. wink

Oh thank You.Dont worry d FA Cup is within reach.Its in our home already.LOL grin grin grin grin
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by somze(f): 9:18pm On May 06, 2007
@SMC
grin Sorry
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by Mustay(m): 8:49pm On May 07, 2007
Arsenal has Killed them? What's d definition of kill please
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by somze(f): 9:15pm On May 07, 2007
Mustay:

Arsenal has Killed them? What's d definition of kill please

[center]Definition from manure perspective[/center]
Anthing that is close to draw (against ass-nal) or penalty shootout (against liverfools). Please note: This definition holds for ONLY chelsea, for example we being battered 3-0 by ac milan or loosing both home and away to ass-nal does not even come close to "killing"

[center]Definition from ass-nal perspective[/center]
Anything that says - Thank God we have not lost to chelsea again! Note: So what if we've not won anything for two seasons in a row.
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by SMC(f): 9:39pm On May 07, 2007
somze:

[center]Definition from manure perspective[/center]
Anthing that is close to draw (against ass-nal) or penalty shootout (against liverfools). Please note: This definition holds for ONLY chelsea, for example we being battered 3-0 by ac milan or loosing both home and away to ass-nal does not even come close to "killing"

[center]Definition from ass-nal perspective[/center]
Anything that says - Thank God we have not lost to chelsea again! Note: So what if we've not won anything for two seasons in a row.

ROFLMFAO. Bitterness no good o. "Arsenal don kill cHELLsea" mean say we don shatter una yeye pipe dream. Even if we no win bournvita cup, e no matter. So long as na we don end una hallucinations after liverpool don boot una out of champions league. We don kill una sotay within the space of less than one week una dey dream as follows-

1) Quadruple - Liverpool been say Mba
2) Treble - Arsenal been say Mba
3) Double nko? - Man-U go say Mba and them go cancel am.

Make una manage una bounvita cup abeg as single. No vex o.
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by somze(f): 10:45am On May 08, 2007
@SMC
ASS-nal is truly dead - No aspirations, No goals, No dreams, No need to contend - just look up at Chelsea and hope they fail.
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by SMC(f): 6:25pm On May 08, 2007
somze:

@SMC
ASS-nal is truly dead - No aspirations, No goals, No dreams, No need to contend - just look up at Chelsea and hope they fail.

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. . . shocked And the bitter rantings continue [you are beginning to sound like a broken record mate].  lipsrsealed undecided
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by darqly(m): 6:47pm On May 08, 2007
Yes Chelski, how does humble pie taste? Can't wait to see the guard of honour tomorrow, Don't worry SAF is going to field them Chris Eagles and Richardson so they can get some match-time under their belts. Cheers Lads!! grin

Man Utd Rules,
Re: We Lost Galantly, I Am Very Proud Of Chelsea, Blue For Life by Mustay(m): 7:30pm On May 08, 2007
Somze, welldone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Watch And Download Video Highlights: FC Barcelona 3 – 0 Bayern München / Put An End To Your Losing Streak Today. / WWE Smackdown 3rd December 2015 Full Show, Results, Spoilers, Tapings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.