Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

"Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko (66382 Views)

Teebillz: Tiwa Savage Is My Wife, Not My Baby Mama / Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife" / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant For Ned Nwoko - e-NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
GavelSlam:
It would have been outrageous had she been 6th.

But 5th we are happy with.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by tesppidd: 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
Dizoski:
Guy! Am confuse oh, all the options are the same.
grin
Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by mikejj(m): 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
vanida6:
6th wife God forbid sad
are you sure when you see money you won't say God forlove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by Btruth: 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
Agugbadin:

The man whom God loves most is King David, he has many wives
.......meaning?
Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by iammo(m): 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
Olulinks:
You were making sense until the last lines. Don't be too quick to think she's taken the best decision. In this life we are ehn, nothing is sure except the love of God, which is constant.

well she bought a house and some couple of cars, if she was smart if she could pull out huge funds to invest in profitable shares. then she could had made a good decission, but if it were just the ussual luxury items, then you might be right cos only time would tell.

2 Likes

Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by tillaman(m): 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
As far as Oga Ned dey Pay! What a sharp man! Niqqa adopted Islam so he can personalize fine fine girls kpekus after he don screw her tire another one go substitute!

2 Likes

Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by Andrez123(m): 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
Agugbadin:

What is wrong with you jealous Naija
I'm not jealous at all. Regina is doing what is best for herself and securing her financial future. Most nigerian women will do the same.

1 Like

Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by gmaribel(m): 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
20000 views already..... wow
Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by Brightdude007: 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
She is very intelligent..... it's better to be a legal 5th wife to a billionaire than being a hidden intimacy gadget side chick to a man that can't b proud of u in public . Happy married life dear

1 Like

Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by Hoodbilonia: 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
In ja rules voice.

Lost little gal
I feell the pain

Hmmmn
Hmmmmnnn
Hmmmm hmmmn hmmmmn
Pham pham pam pah ran
Nice instumrumentals for close to ending

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ghJ4NUAbrQ
Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by BCISLTD: 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
1StopRudeness:

What kinda questions is this..?? She married a billionaire and you here asking what went wrong with her and the other guy she was dating.....

I don't know how some people will be asking some kinda questions ehn
Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by kenodrill: 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
If ure a man and you re ugly just make sure you are successful in life and watch how the most beautiful woman flock around you.

Just imagine how this charcoal skinned old man will be screwing this fresh babe on bed.indeed...love is an illusion

2 Likes

Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by CosmicJames(m): 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
GavelSlam:
It would have been outrageous had she been 6th.

But 5th we are happy with.
Speak for yourself I beg.
Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by richie240: 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
vanida6:
6th wife God forbid sad
---------------------------------------------
^^^^^^^^
verifiablefacts:

they said 5th.

Agugbadin:

Are you educated at all can't you read

mikejj:
are you sure when you see money you won't say God forlove

greatermeme:
Read the title again! This time, very slowly!

Gentlemen/ladies, there's what's called S.A.R.C.A.S.M!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by CosmicJames(m): 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
Adanairaland:
Am speechless embarassed
Such is life.
Very unpredictable.
Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by farem: 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
Gossipninja:
Delta State multibillionaire and Politician Chief Ned Nwoko has debunked the stories making the rounds on social media that his newly married wife and Nollywood actress Regina Daniels is his sixth wife.

Ned while reacting to the stories said Regina is actually his fifth and Kinot sixth wife as being speculated.

A close friend of the couple who addressed the issue on condition of anonymity quoted the successful businessman as saying that his wife is 22 and not 19 years as being speculated.

Their relationship was taken to a new height at the weekend when both were captured at an event on Saturday in Delta State.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/actress-regina-daniel-is-my-fifth-wife-not-sixth-billionaire-ned-nwoko-2/

What is the difference between a half of a dozen and a dozen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by Gkemz: 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
Money is good. According to Ecclesiastes, money answers all things. With money you can have as many women as you wish. But without money even the one you are managing to maintain will be taken away from you. And Lagbaja will become your fate.

Btw these bloggers are very wicked. For the past fours they've been reporting that Regina is 18yrs till now she's still 18yrs.
Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by salam1(m): 3:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
iammo:
smiley

Congrats to the new Alhaja Mrs Nwoko, better than been used by a Yahooboy to buy benz all in the name of love, or becoming a 40 year old Nollywood single lesbian woman without a child, who twerks for a living on Instagram.

life is to short, She is now better than 80% of fornicating youths with multiple abortion, Ojuckwu was also 35 years older than 22 years bianca, she is now single with lot of good will and asset.

Even if everyone mocks her, am sure her future lucky children would be grateful for her sacrifice, her kids wouldnt have to ask her why she married the poorest punk who cant give them a decent life

hope tomorrow u WL not e among g those mocking polygamy
Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by femi4: 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
vanida6:
6th wife God forbid sad
5th not 6th

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by iammo(m): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
salam1:
hope tomorrow u WL not e among g those mocking polygamy

No, so long its not forced. And they are all consenting adults.
Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by Baroba(m): 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
My nigga Ned, grin the fossil have always liked women back in the day as an immigration lawyer in England..He made a lot of money from slot of African immigrants back then sorting out there stay in jand.
Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by salam1(m): 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
iammo:

No, so long its not forced. And they are all consenting adults.
k
Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by borntoexcel2000(m): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
farem:

What is the difference between a half of a dozen and a dozen

The difference is "half"

1 Like

Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by donbenie(m): 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
lonelydora:
When money talks, bullsh*t happens

I won't blame her and her mother.Nobody dey spit out sugar wey dem put for him mouth.

Quote me, this marriage won't last more than 5 years. I'm not hating, but Regina and her mother saw Ned as a ladder to getting whatever they are hiding from the public for now.

I envy the guy man that Regina will be cheating with

Good luck to them shaa
You didn't tell us what will happen to you if the marriage lasts more than 5 years.. undecided
Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
My own is, did she dump her nollywood boyfriend?
Or was it her nollywood boyfriend that dumped her?
That nollywood boyfriend that became a Bollywood singer for this Regina. Always dedicating zee music for this babe. What really went wrong with the two of them?

Regina is the breadwinner of her family and the Bollywood boyfriend cannot 'carry her load'. Her mother is also in support of this marriage. Bollywood doesn't really pay that's why the male actors aren't balling like the female. She has already been sleeping around and the somadina already knows so its better if she can just marry this old man that can give her all she wants.
Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by sowilli: 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ever wondered why Dangote is single, Femi Otedola with one wife. Ever wondered why you don’t see men like Ned speak publicly or motivate the youths because their lifestyle aren’t worth emulating and they no it. Africa has a long way to go. Some girls that will come shout feminism on Nairaland are here cheering this young girl. 5 th wife in this generation. Seeing women as asset. What a shame to womanhood.
Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by shineeye1: 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
Gossipninja:
Delta State multibillionaire and Politician Chief Ned Nwoko has debunked the stories making the rounds on social media that his newly married wife and Nollywood actress Regina Daniels is his sixth wife.

Ned while reacting to the stories said Regina is actually his fifth and not sixth wife as being speculated.

A close friend of the couple who addressed the issue on condition of anonymity quoted the successful businessman as saying that his wife is 22 and not 19 years as being speculated.

Their relationship was taken to a new height at the weekend when both were captured at an event on Saturday in Delta State.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/actress-regina-daniel-is-my-fifth-wife-not-sixth-billionaire-ned-nwoko-2/

My blooda, wetin be all dis? 19 and 22, 5th and 6th, wetin be the difference. Which kind argument come be dis...
Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by monarch101(m): 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
sankky:
5th wife !!!
Last last despite her youthfulness, slaying and seeming beauty, she was guided by her stomach and not her heart....typical naija woman.
the funny part is that she would be forming step mother to step daughters that are older than her
Gawd!!!
Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by eniade07: 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
QueenDeborah:
Pls Someone Shud transfer me MB na biko, my data is already getting exhausted pls, I Will be very grateful. O 9 O 7 9 O 7 2 2 5 7 (airtel). God bless you.
Na wa for you o madam.
Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by hollah123: 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
iammo:
smiley

Congrats to the new Alhaja Mrs Nwoko, better than been used by a Yahooboy to buy benz all in the name of love, or becoming a 40 year old Nollywood single lesbian woman without a child, who twerks for a living on Instagram.

life is too short, She is now better than 80% of fornicating youths with multiple abortion, Ojuckwu was also 35 years older than 22 years bianca, she is now single with lot of good will and asset.

Even if everyone mocks her, am sure her future lucky children would be grateful for her sacrifice, her kids wouldnt have to ask her why she married the poorest punk who cant give them a decent life

i wish I can like your comment a million times, happiness is key. God bless u bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by LoveFayfay(f): 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
Aha... Glad the truth is out.... I knew she was above 20, because how can you tell us you are 17years old for three good years. Well, HAPPY MARRIED LIFE.
Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by CharlesJok3r: 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
iammo:
smiley

life is too short, She is now better than 80% of fornicating youths with multiple abortion, Ojuckwu was also 35 years older than 22 years bianca, she is now single with lot of good will and asset.

You are making sense here wink 3 bottles of 33 for you!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kiddwaya’s Mother, Susan, Meets Erica, Shows Her Love / Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) / Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.