Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

"Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko (66383 Views)

Teebillz: Tiwa Savage Is My Wife, Not My Baby Mama / Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife" / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant For Ned Nwoko - e-NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by karimcarim(m): 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
What is the difference between 5 & 6?
Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by DNA9(m): 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
vanida6:
6th wife God forbid sad

Comon sharap. You can even be 8th to a billionaire. Don't come here to form trash.

1 Like

Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
Chai! All women married to rich men are in trouble.
This babe has just started a 'trend' in buhari's hard regime.
Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
gabi98:
She marry her ancestor Las las
REGINA DANIEL AND HER CRITICS

The worst service you would do yourself is to sit in your poverty estate and miserable life to abuse those in a comfortable mansion.

How is it your problem if she marries an old man?

How is it your headache if he is old enough to be her grandfather?

What about you a married man who have been messing around and sleeping with underage girls without any intention of helping her?

If Regina leave the man and marry you can you meet her needs or you just want to drilling her day and night for your sexual satisfaction.

For your information marriage not all about age but about someone's happiness,so stop ranting,wake up and seeking solution to your poor life.
Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2019

The worst service you would do yourself is to sit in your poverty estate and miserable life to abuse those in a comfortable mansion.

What about you a married man who have been messing around and sleeping with underage girls without any intention of helping her?

If Regina leave the man and marry you can you meet her needs or you just want to drilling her day and night for your sexual satisfaction.

For your information marriage not all about age but about someone's happiness,so stop ranting,wake up and seeking solution to your poor life.

1 Like

Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
karimcarim:
What is the difference between 5 & 6?

Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by Ishilove: 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
Kweeeke! cheesy
Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by Mandyxy: 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
5th wife... 6th wife... Makes no difference

1 Like

Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by kafulka(m): 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
peacefulhome:
Rubbish what the difference between 5th and 6th.

See kwession !!

Being 5th wife is better than 6th, as it guaranties each of wife her turn in za oza room each week
Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by peacefulhome(f): 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
kafulka:

See kwession !!

Being 5th wife is better than 6th, as it guaranties each of wife her turn in za oza room each week

Lol, oh ok oh
Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
sexybaby22:

Regina is the breadwinner of her family and the Bollywood boyfriend cannot 'carry her load'. Her mother is also in support of this marriage. Bollywood doesn't really pay that's why the male actors aren't balling like the female. She has already been sleeping around and the somadina already knows so its better if she can just marry this old man that can give her all she wants.

Oh I see
Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by MrgudK(m): 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
eleojo23:
This small girl started her marital life as a 5th wife...
all for the Benzzz
Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by Rilley(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
Jacqueline22:
Mk I no talk watin Dey my mouth
Ur olympus self done fall yakata
Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by dreamwords: 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
gabi98:
She marry her ancestor Las las
You that married the future unborn kids wetin u gain gan gan grin
Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by mrfoxx(m): 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
iammo:
smiley

Congrats to the new Alhaja Mrs Nwoko, better than been used by a Yahooboy to buy benz all in the name of love, or becoming a 40 year old Nollywood single lesbian woman without a child, who twerks for a living on Instagram.

life is too short, She is now better than 80% of fornicating youths with multiple abortion, Ojuckwu was also 35 years older than 22 years bianca, she is now single with lot of good will and asset.

Even if everyone mocks her, am sure her future lucky children would be grateful for her sacrifice, her kids wouldnt have to ask her why she married the poorest punk who cant give them a decent life

I see sense in this post an i can't help but agree with even tbo i have my reservations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by Ishilove: 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
GavelSlam:
It would have been outrageous had she been 6th.

But 5th we are happy with.
Hahahahaha! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by MrayNgozi(f): 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by modath(f): 12:19am On Apr 29, 2019
GavelSlam:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko by armadeo(m): 5:46am On Apr 29, 2019
GavelSlam:

This guy you never ever fail.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) / Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) / CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.