Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,443 members, 7,839,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet (69079 Views)

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) / Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned / Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by obembet(f): 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
pesinfada:
I go dress my 89 years grand pal,gift him money and then we come after u..... hope u will acept to b luck as Regina?

Money matter my dear

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by Hoodbilonia: 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
Not even a new wife
A 5th wife
Bich

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by Westsida: 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
StarUp:
Just when Soma thought he had finally gotten a wife...

Money: parting lovers since 1624

Lol
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by stalingraddd(m): 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
buss down reginiana
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by lantres000(m): 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
At least she better pass those girls wey dey knack old men for 20k.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by Danwakae(m): 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
Alhaji Ned Nwoko don use that him big bura take tear this small girl duri....now she just they open her legs anyhow so that breez go dey enter to reduce the pain and hotness...

Money is
G

O

O

D
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by jaxxy(m): 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
Unnecessary show off. Atleast now we understand its ur hubby. The other ones can’t dare show or walk arrnd with their bae aka sugar daddies.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
Money answers all things.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by Timmypromise(m): 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
GreatestA1:
What is your problem man? Why are you so concerned about how others lead their lives? How does that improve the quality of your own life?

Everyone has a choice, God-given choice to steer their lives in any direction they deem fit to. Even God who created humans doesn't interfere with this choice. So, who are you to decide the kind of man a woman should marry?

If Miss Daniel decides today to dump Nwoko and marry Buhari, it's not a skin of your nose. She owes you no explanation!

Thanks I just wish her the best
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by dreamwords: 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
SageMK:
sad

Please give her the credit for being smarter than most Nigerian women who settle down for indomie & iphones.

Still, I can't believe she'll spread her charming legs for an ancestral gray wrinkled pènis. That's utterly disgusting.
Credits? , tomorrow you will come and say 9ja babes are materialistic
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by yvelchstores(f): 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
Of course, console yourself
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by kikake: 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
Na the opening between her two legs took her up there.

Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by uchaynna: 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
nasirujj:
They said this man is a Muslim, but all I no is we are not allowed to marry morethan 4 wives, which Islam is this man practicing
Igbo version of muslim

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by rasaqadeseun(m): 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
My company is buying waste dry sachet water nylon...
You can simply contact me on 08103256961..
We need as much as possible in our company.
We base in Ibadan.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by Legendguru: 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
good
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by leonardosomto(m): 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ain't role model any more to many.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by MiddleSpot: 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
iammo:
cool

life is too short, you are now better than 80% of fornicating youths with multiple abortion

Lmao
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by MiddleSpot: 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
afroniger:

But you gotta admit she's obviously relishing the attention she's getting. In fact she is deliberately courting controversy for reasons best known to her, just to keep people talking. Maybe her managers are the ones prodding her to do all these to remain relevant. undecided

Bros where did you get this meme abeg.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by hammerFC: 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
I THINK IT IS A FREE WORLD.

FOR A VERY LONG TIME WE HAVE BUILT A HOUSE OF LIES THAT AGE MATTERS.

ALL OF U THAT BELIEVED THAT LIES ARE NOW HAVING A HARD TIME WITH REALITY.

TRUTH IS AGE IS A NUMBER AND NOTHING MORE.

LET US ALL WISH REGINA WELL AND KINDLY MOVE ON FROM THIS TOPIC.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by tillaman(m): 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
OP what your own sef, her husband said she’s 22 and not 18 why keep saying she’s 18 Regina make you dey flex dey go jare!! I just Dey imagine the fugly man banging her innocent kpekus, I don’t even wanna imagine his facial expression whenever he want to cum inside her Just the way My Niqqa Aro1 likes it!! grin
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by MiddleSpot: 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
Timmypromise:

I wish one old man also marry you..... so people will be jealous

Please.. You're funny grin
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by pally123: 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
StarUp:
Just when Soma thought he had finally gotten a wife...

MONEY: parting confused lovers since 1624
Money talks and bullshit walks, bro
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by Westsida: 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
I actually got no problem with whoever fakks whoever at whenever as long as they’re fakkin in peace!
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by lawman88(m): 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
Pussyprenuer
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by hammerFC: 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
PEOPLE ARE SHOUTING REGINA, REGINA UPANDAN.

WAT ABOUT NED?

INSIDE REGINA AND NED, WHO IS RESPONSIBLE?

IF NED CAN FORGET AGE AND FROLIC WITH REGINA, THEN WAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT AGAIN.

NED IS A SENATOR, LAWYER AND ELDER STATESMAN ROLLING AROUND IN BED WITH REGINA.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by City001: 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
I think this old man case is better than that of Oshomole whom after putting a ban on the importation of I better-pass My neighbor (generator)and now go went and import a 17yr old air hostess from ked-vert ,well.... I have nothing to say .
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
I hope this girl is not paying some mods to post this sh!ts

Damn and it made FP
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
This girl and this papa private jet. Nawa o.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by MNDY(m): 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
Omo, na this girl don raise the ovetall most dust in the Nigerian showbiz. Nothing can surpass what this girl has done for now walai.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by sowilli: 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
Juvenile delinquency. In 20 years time, you will see life differently.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by abeggnow: 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
johnkey:
It's funny how whatever she flaunts, people will always see the old man behind it. I wonder what achievements she will have to show her followers.
most Nigerian girls are not interested in achivements, what really interests them is find a man they can live of like leaches
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by sowilli: 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
lantres000:
At least she better pass those girls wey dey knack old men for 20k.
two wrongs don’t make a right. None is better. This thinking is why Nigeria is what it is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party / Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) / Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.