Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Looking For A Trusted Exchanger To Help Receive Paypal Funds - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For A Trusted Exchanger To Help Receive Paypal Funds (994 Views)

How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) / How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account / How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Trusted Exchanger To Help Receive Paypal Funds by barapistis(m): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
I need a trusted exchanger please

Kindly help with one

And not zdoh

I am done with him
Re: Looking For A Trusted Exchanger To Help Receive Paypal Funds by Abolarin91(m): 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
barapistis:

Kindly help with one

And not zdoh

I am done with him
Dm me

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Trusted Exchanger To Help Receive Paypal Funds by macphilip: 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
try mytopexchange

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Trusted Exchanger To Help Receive Paypal Funds by Zdoh(m): 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
barapistis:

Kindly help with one

And not zdoh

I am done with him
Please while you’re looking for other exchanger since I can’t attend to your need please kindly beware scammer so you don’t lose your hard earn, thanks.
Re: Looking For A Trusted Exchanger To Help Receive Paypal Funds by deeone007(m): 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
I can provide you a registered company that specializes n that.

Please note;I'm not in any way affiliate with the Company. But I have done business with them several times.
You can chat me on 08108639729.
Re: Looking For A Trusted Exchanger To Help Receive Paypal Funds by lovelyadeola(m): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2019
barapistis:

Kindly help with one

And not zdoh

I am done with him
Same thing here,, the niggah mumu gan
Re: Looking For A Trusted Exchanger To Help Receive Paypal Funds by Zdoh(m): 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
lovelyadeola:

Keep it up, thanks.
Re: Looking For A Trusted Exchanger To Help Receive Paypal Funds by Elizadath: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
Please can exchanger PayPal account be used for my gofundme campaign for my project?
Re: Looking For A Trusted Exchanger To Help Receive Paypal Funds by Vado(m): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
barapistis:

Kindly help with one

And not zdoh

I am done with him

Why go through someone when you can receive your funds here in Nigeria yourself? Can teach you how if you care.
Re: Looking For A Trusted Exchanger To Help Receive Paypal Funds by Elizadath: 7:59am On Jul 01, 2019
Vado:

Why go through someone when you can receive your funds here in Nigeria yourself? Can teach you how if you care.

Nigeria PP don't recieve you know?
Re: Looking For A Trusted Exchanger To Help Receive Paypal Funds by Vado(m): 9:35am On Jul 01, 2019
Elizadath:

Nigeria PP don't recieve you know?

There's a way around that. I used to make payment only with mine until recently that I needed to receive some funds. There's a seemless way around that bro.
Re: Looking For A Trusted Exchanger To Help Receive Paypal Funds by barapistis(m): 9:43am On Jul 01, 2019
Vado:

Why don't you state how it will be done here
Re: Looking For A Trusted Exchanger To Help Receive Paypal Funds by Vado(m): 10:13am On Jul 01, 2019
barapistis:

Why don't you state how it will be done here

Because it isn't smart teaching someone how to bypass a system here in the open. Wasn't it recently that some people were busy tweeting at MTN to shutdown the free MB tweaks. Nigerians can be wicked abeg.
Re: Looking For A Trusted Exchanger To Help Receive Paypal Funds by barapistis(m): 11:07am On Jul 01, 2019
Vado:

Because it isn't smart teaching someone how to bypass a system here in the open. Wasn't it recently that some people were busy tweeting at MTN to shutdown the free MB tweaks. Nigerians can be wicked abeg.

But no contact

You have a blog or something
Re: Looking For A Trusted Exchanger To Help Receive Paypal Funds by Vado(m): 11:27am On Jul 01, 2019
barapistis:

But no contact

You have a blog or something

No blog no nothing. I'm not asking you for money neither but you'll pay for airtime. This is because I have to send you a video clip. You'll do everything yourself.
Re: Looking For A Trusted Exchanger To Help Receive Paypal Funds by barapistis(m): 11:33am On Jul 01, 2019
Vado:

No blog no nothing. I'm not asking you for money neither but you'll pay for airtime. This is because I have to send you a video clip. You'll do everything yourself.

Let me get this straight

Is it a Nigerian account or another country
Re: Looking For A Trusted Exchanger To Help Receive Paypal Funds by Vado(m): 11:47am On Jul 01, 2019
barapistis:

Let me get this straight

Is it a Nigerian account or another country

Your Nigerian identity. I assumed what you want is to be able to withdraw funds and cash them here in Nigeria. If your intent is different, you can try another person bro.
Re: Looking For A Trusted Exchanger To Help Receive Paypal Funds by lovelyadeola(m): 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
Zdoh:
Keep it up, thanks.
you are welcome till you get sense sha... this mumu dey tell me "f**k you" on phone call.. very unethical!!!
Re: Looking For A Trusted Exchanger To Help Receive Paypal Funds by Zdoh(m): 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
lovelyadeola:

you are welcome till you get sense sha... this mumu dey tell me "f**k you" on phone call.. very unethical!!!
Thank God you don't say that i scammed you.....It is well.
Let's try and stay positive.
Re: Looking For A Trusted Exchanger To Help Receive Paypal Funds by ArticleBeast: 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
Since upwork made it easy to withdraw straight to my aza...who needs exchanger
Re: Looking For A Trusted Exchanger To Help Receive Paypal Funds by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
lovelyadeola:

I swearu God. grin
Re: Looking For A Trusted Exchanger To Help Receive Paypal Funds by Lizzyab(f): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
barapistis:

Kindly help with one

And not zdoh

I am done with him

were you able to get the exchanger? Did the transaction go successfully? If so, would you mind passing on their details to me please? Spent the last hour scouting through Nairaland, mixed reviews everywhere...I dey fear oh LOL
Re: Looking For A Trusted Exchanger To Help Receive Paypal Funds by Flashvite: 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
Lizzyab:

were you able to get the exchanger? Did the transaction go successfully? If so, would you mind passing on their details to me please? Spent the last hour scouting through Nairaland, mixed reviews everywhere...I dey fear oh LOL

If the source of your PayPal fund is clean, then chat je up. I buy from $20-$1,500 daily. But FNF and GNS.
Click on my WhatsApp link below let's deal.

https:///2348085923329
Re: Looking For A Trusted Exchanger To Help Receive Paypal Funds by persinpapa: 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
Vado:

Please put me through..
Re: Looking For A Trusted Exchanger To Help Receive Paypal Funds by Zdoh(m): 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
Lizzyab:

Good day
You have nothing to fear and don’t mind this fellow some of them are ingrate. You can check signature for our WhatsApp your money is safe with us so far it’s legitimately earned
Re: Looking For A Trusted Exchanger To Help Receive Paypal Funds by barapistis(m): 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
Lizzyab:

I will check and get back

Yes

I got one
Re: Looking For A Trusted Exchanger To Help Receive Paypal Funds by Vado(m): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
persinpapa:

Please put me through..

Sorted it right?
Re: Looking For A Trusted Exchanger To Help Receive Paypal Funds by Ajiswaggs(m): 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
Contact me if you have GNS paypal to sell....only $50 above ..thanks

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Mobile Phone Accessories Business: I Need Guidance! / 100yrs Mummified Monk Found Alive (PHOTOS) - Says Something Strange About BIDNEZ / DIY: Breast & Buttock Enlargement Cream. Pink Lips Balm. Vagina Tightening Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.