Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection Service - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection Service (980 Views)

❌️Call Me For Your Professional Car Pre-purchase Inspection In Lagos❌️ / ❌️ Call Me For Your Professional Car Pre-purchase inspection In Ibadan❌️ / Ikenna351 Consultancy/Pre-purchase Inspection Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
Autospect offers inspection service to intended car buyers across Nigeria. Call/WhatsApp 08051807665 or write us at inspect@autospect.org

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 8:36am On Jul 11, 2019
There are quite a number of reasons why intended sellers want to sell their vehicles to you. Some of these reasons are;

1. A need to change their vehicle: Some sellers genuinely want to sell because there is a need to change their current vehicle to a more sophisticated, newer( in some case lesser) one.

2. Problematic vehicle: We have discovered over time whereby intended sellers want to sell their vehicles because of the persistence problems they encounter with such vehicle, these problems do occur as a result of them buying without proper inspection being carried out while they were buying.

3. An urgent need for fund: Gone are the days when cars were liability, recently some vehicles are actually asset depending in the ownership of such vehicles, some people at downtime now result to selling their vehicles so as to gain fund to bounceback.

Which ever reason your intended seller wants to sell his/her, don't just be lucky be sure hence get it inspected.
C.E.O
Autospect

Re: Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 7:51am On Jul 13, 2019
There are quite a number of reasons people regret buying used vehicles. These reasons may vary from cars to individual

1. The vehicle has been overhyped by the intended seller hence they see no reason to even get it inspected before purchase, some may even believe since they are buying it from a close relative they don't need it.

2. As little as the cost of inspection, some people feel they don't need to pay extra by engaging a professional inspector to get it inspected, this we have encountered with numerous customers/client.

3. Yet another reason most people regret buying a used vehicle is that they go with mechanic instead of a private vehicle inspector. Don't be lucky please be sure.

C. E. O.
Autospect

Re: Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
TIPS ON DRIVING

Driving an automobile is one of the potentially most dangerous things people do, but you can prevent certain problems if you know how to check your car before driving. Visual inspections may prevent an accident caused by a blown tire, and many other potential hazards.

Method One of Two:
Short Trip

Check under the car for obvious leaks. Driving with leaking fluid may cause failure of the steering, brakes or radiator.

Check the tires for proper inflation and any obvious damage or signs of excessive wear. In a worst-case scenario, a blown tire could cause you to crash.

Ask someone to stand behind your car to check the lights. Turn on the car and activate the directional signals, then apply the brakes and put the car in reverse so the person can see if lights are working correctly.

Ask the person to stand in front of the vehicle, then turn on the headlights and activate the directional signals.

Check the back seat or seats to make sure no one is hiding there. Carjackers sometimes hide in the back seat, then surprise the driver once the car is started.

Check your windows to make sure you have good visibility. Check mirrors to be sure they are aligned properly, giving you a proper view of the road.

Know how the gauges on your dashboard should look when everything is working properly. Check the gauges every time you start your car. Check the engine temperature gauge after the engine has had time to warm.

Check the vents, heating system and air conditioning to be sure they are in working order so you can defog or defrost the windows when necessary.

Method Two of Two:
Long Trips

Check fluids in the car periodically.Check the oil weekly. Check the brake and power steering fluids and engine coolant transmission fluids monthly or before a long trip to be sure they are full. Check fluids when the engine is cold. Fill the wiper fluid if necessary.

Read the owner's manual for directions on how to check the fluids. Engine fluid levels—including oil, brake fluid, and power steering fluids—are easy to check via dipsticks found under the hood. Engine coolant is visible in a plastic container apart from the radiator on newer vehicles.

Have the battery tested before a trip.Although you can take have the battery tested by a mechanic, you can check for obvious signs of corrosion on the terminals or for signs of cracks or leaks. Have the battery fixed or replaced immediately if you find anything wrong.

Activate your windshield wipers and sprayer to be certain they work.

Check your air filter before a long trip, as it can affect fuel efficiency and engine performance.

Make sure the spare tire is inflated and serviceable and the jack is present. It's a good idea to check them periodically even if you aren't going on a long trip.

C.E.O
Autospect
Re: Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 6:21am On Jul 25, 2019
I can't imagine marrying a bad wife of course no one ever prepares for such. So is the same for car buyers who who have regretted so much as a result of buying a vehicle they don't have the slightest idea of.

The other time I had a chat with my dear uncle, I could feel the anger in him as he lost a urge amount of money when he bought a car(SUV) he was forced to sell within a couple of weeks, this scenario could simply be averted if the vehicle was inspected.

This has happened to some people in the past meanwhile some don't even want to say it to their friends so they do not become a victim of mockery. Don't be lucky but be sure. Autospect got you covered.

C.E.O
Autospect

Re: Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 5:22am On Jul 28, 2019
This vehicle has all of these discrepancies yet it looks so beautiful. That is the reason you need to inspect prior purchase

ENGINE: ENGINE WORKED ON, VALVE COVER AND OIL SEAL LEAKAGE, ENGINE DUE FOR SERVICING, BAD STARTER OPERATION, EXHAUST LEAKAGE, LOW ENGINE POWER( ENGINE GOES OFF WHEN AC IS ENGAGED).

TRANSMISSION:OK

ELECTRICALS: MISSING ROOF LIGHTS AND KNOBS, WIRE HARNESS TAMPERED, FAULTY SRS AND ABS, SPARE KEY AVAILABLE NOT WORKING,

INTERIOR: TORN DOOR UPHOLSTERY, SAGHING DOOR FITRINGS, SAGGING ARMREST, UNCLEAN STEERING WHEEL, CRACKED FITTINGS AND KNOBS, SAGGING GLOVE BOX, CRACKED DASHBOARD.

EXTERIOR: VEHICLE REPAINTED, ACCIDENT HISTORY ( STRUT TOWER APRON, CHASSIS, FRONT RAILS, BEAM, RADIATOR CORE SUPPORT, PILLARS A,B AND C AND ROOF AFFECTED), BODY WORKED ON, CRACKED WINDSHIELD, ROOF WORKED, SAGGING STEPPER BOARDS, BOOTH NOT OPENING, MISSING FOG LIGHTS.

Re: Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
My uncle sat me down at his hotel close to Ikeja local airport Lagos telling me how he lost about 800,000 in 2 weeks. He bought a vehicle based on trust of his superior. Should you buy a vehicle based on trust? Autospect offers pre purchase vehicle inspection across Nigeria. Call/whatsapp 08051807665

Re: Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 5:28am On Aug 05, 2019
What if it is flooded?, what if it has accident history or electrical/wiring issues what if the engine is going to knock soon? These amidst many questions you may need to ask yourself. Why take all these risk when there is a company you can afford that can help avert all of these known occurrences. With our inspectors having inspected over a thousand vehicles each in there career you are sure of getting the right car.

C.E.0
Autospect

Re: Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 7:02am On Aug 12, 2019
So many people have regretted at one time or the other due to their purchase of vehicle(s) without engaging vehicle inspectors to carry out pre purchase vehicle inspection service on their behalf. Don't be another victim, simply reach out to Autospect on any of these platforms
Email:inspect@autospect.org
IG: autospect_
Twitter: autospect
Facebook: Autospect
Call/WhatsApp:08051807665
Call/message: 08100314596

Re: Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 6:37am On Aug 21, 2019
So many people have regretted at one time or the other due to their purchase of vehicle(s) without engaging vehicle inspectors to carry out pre purchase vehicle inspection service on their behalf. Don't be another victim, simply reach out to Autospect on any of these platforms
Email:inspect@autospect.org
IG: autospect_
Twitter: autospect
Facebook: Autospect
Call/WhatsApp:08051807665
Call/message: 08100314596

Re: Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
Are you thinking of buying a used car and don't want to take risk of buying the bad one, if yes. Autospect offers pre purchase vehicle inspection service to intended car buyers across Nigeria so as to aid their decision making. Call/WhatsApp 08051807665 or 08100314596

Re: Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 6:51am On Sep 05, 2019
Are you thinking of buying a used car and don't want to take risk of buying the bad one, if yes. Autospect offers pre purchase vehicle inspection service to intended car buyers across Nigeria so as to aid their decision making. Call/WhatsApp 08051807665 or 08100314596 or visit www.autospect.org for more info

Re: Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2019
Are you thinking of buying a used car and don't want to take risk of buying the bad one, if yes. Autospect offers pre purchase vehicle inspection service to intended car buyers across Nigeria so as to aid their decision making. Call/WhatsApp 08051807665 or 08100314596
Re: Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
You can book for inspection by visiting www.autospect.org and book an inspection appointment by filling a form on our website and guess what, you have a 5% discount compare to manual request. Autospect care 08051807665 and 08100314596.

Re: Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2019
We say thank you to our numerous customers.

Re: Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 11:56am On Oct 01, 2019
Happy Independence Day sir. We at Autospect are using this medium to show our appreciation for your patronage. You are surely in our success story.

Re: Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2019

Re: Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 8:54am On Oct 10, 2019
Have you inspected that vehicle you intend buying, THEN WHY BUY IT?

Re: Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 7:20am On Oct 17, 2019
INSTRUMENT CLUSTER
The instrument cluster is the major source of communication between the vehicle and the driver as it relates to/with the driver the condition of the vehicle. The picture above shows the meaning of various signs and their meaning.

Re: Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 6:31am On Oct 22, 2019
Many have regretted buying their vehicle(s) for a single reason of not carrying out a pre purchase vehicle inspection prior its purchase and you know the stories attached. Have you inspected it, then why buy it. Autospect cares.[color=#770077][/color]

Re: Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 8:57am On Oct 25, 2019
At Autospect we guarantee quality assurance towards the vehicle you intend buying. Contact is through any of these channels
Email: inspect@autospect.org
WhatsApp: 08051807665
Call: 08100314596
Instagram: autospect_
Re: Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 7:33am On Nov 07, 2019
There are certain things every intended car buyer should be aware of
1. Due diligence of the intended seller
2. Vehicle papers
3. Vehicle history
4. Pre purchase vehicle inspection service
It is no more news that one needs the expertise of a competent vehicle inspector although this service is not yet common in the country at the moment but I can recommend Autospect- A pre purchase vehicle inspection service provider company (www.autospect.org), a competent vehicle inspector will be able to figure a car with flood history, accident history, engine condition, paint job, dents and rust, bad electrical amidst others.

Autospect C.E.O

Re: Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 6:17am On Nov 12, 2019
Are you thinking of buying a used car? then you should also think about inspecting it.You can book for inspection by visiting www.autospect.org and book an inspection appointment by filling a form on our website and guess what, you have a 5% discount compare to manual request. Autospect care 08051807665 and 08100314596.
Re: Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 8:11am On Jan 31, 2020
CORPORATE BUS CONDUCTOR
For the first time in my almost 40 years on earth I was seeing a gentle bus conductor. He was smartly dressed and had good accents. He smelt nice too unlike our regular conductors. He made it look like a white collar job.... "ma'am, can I have ur money?" He said almost in a whisper to the lady beside me. She handed her t fare to him. We all gave him our money and he gave us our balance without much ado. He talked like he didn't like noise. After some time, he got down from d bus and waved at us all. He mixed among the crowd... "Your conductor is nice. He must be an Igbo guy" I said to the driver from the back seat. "yes. He's so calm and coordinated" another lady in front added. "Who? The driver asked "Your conductor" the woman beside me replied. "Ah!! I no get conductor oo. I de do my tin by myself" the driver said smiling "I mean the young man who just alighted" I told him "No.. How that kind person go be conductor. Na passenger. I just carry am for junction" he said ����� "But he collect our money for back ni" The bus screeched and stopped immediately. "Who collect Una money? The driver asked "Your conductor" we responded

He came down from the bus.... "I go slap person here o. Una gimme conductor? Wetin be this Na? Make Una gimme my money Biko" the driver roared ���� We all refused to pay initially but when he became violent, some of us paid while the others were at loggerheads My problem is not the guy's calmness or the fraudulent act. My problem is "Where exactly did he get all the change and guts? I'm tired of Nigeria

Re: Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection Service by DaCharis2016: 1:34am On Feb 01, 2020
Nice one!!
What's your objection on cars45?
Re: Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 8:23am On Feb 02, 2020
DaCharis2016:
Nice one!!

What's your objection on cars45?
Price wise: There is a double standard hence the reason for the price of their vehicles, the dealer wants to make gain of course and Cars45 too will make gain, so if they buy a car for 600k, the dealer wins it on auction and pays 700k and the dealer sells for 800k.

Quality wise: The good ones are picked and sold first by the dealers leaving the not to good ones. Most importantly get it inspected before purchasing.
Re: Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection Service by Autospect1(m): 6:39am On Aug 18, 2020
Have you inspected it, then why buy it.

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used 2012 Toyota Landcruiser Prado (kaduna)SOLD!!! / 2015 Nigerian Used BMW 350i Black @4m / Nigerian Used Volkswagen Vento For Cheap Sale. N390,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.