Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

When Did You Join Nairaland And How Did You Come Across The Site? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Did You Join Nairaland And How Did You Come Across The Site? (387 Views)

When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You / How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? / Join Nairaland Whatapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did You Join Nairaland And How Did You Come Across The Site? by raphy(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
good evening everyone,I hope you had a blessed Sunday.
let's know when you join. the site and how you come across the site.
the site is useful to different people in different ways.

I join the site as a young guy in March 22 2006.I was just browsing and I stumble upon the site.I was just 15yrs old.I am now 13yrs in the site .not many people have made it this far so I thank God for my life
I have learn alot here growing up and also contributed in posting when am chanced.

so tell us your naira land journey so far.
note
no fighting please respect everyone .
thank you.

I think this will be my first post for a long time.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Join Nairaland And How Did You Come Across The Site? by N1janets: 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
Nairaland was that website to visit when I needed to laugh. I had been visiting as a guest and finally I joined in 2011 after my friends keep refrencing post from here. I remember nairaland been ever so popular and the keystone of Nigerian pop culture on the internet. Generating meny hast tags for reviews and trends on the internet making its way to people in real time.
Re: When Did You Join Nairaland And How Did You Come Across The Site? by aladesuyi(m): 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
Jan 13,2006. That was when I needed a site like it and it proved to just the bomb. A Nigerian thing for Nigerians and by a noble Nigerian.

I have not looked back since then to the point of making everyone around me fall in love with the site that now am proud to say they all love the site and also recommend it to others too and am not ashamed to say so.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Join Nairaland And How Did You Come Across The Site? by raphy(m): 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
nice responses so far. thumbs up to you 2

(1) (Reply)

Zainab Aliyu Vs Leah Sharibu, Are We One Nigerian? Can Asks President Buhari / Bmo Hails Buhari For Saving Nigerian From Decapitation / Compassion In Quantum Entanglement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.