Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You (22295 Views)

#bbnaija: Videos Of Boma And Tega Having Sex Secretly After Light Out / End Of The Year: Who Is Your Most Loved And Most Hated Nairalander / Statements We Hated To Hear In Secondary School (meme List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Chingyyy878: 11:04am On Dec 04, 2023
It’s a crazy world

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by slaawomirr: 11:05am On Dec 04, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Do I even have pussy ass friends that will hate me secretly

My kind of huzzle won't even allow me to have friends like that

Because my kind of huzzle is the type were all my friends want the convoy of benz and lexus to be long

97 Likes 12 Shares

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by jeromestarks: 11:19am On Dec 04, 2023
When they get sad bcuz you bought something

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by MrCork: 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2023
Chingyyy878:
It’s a crazy world

Yesstaday! angry
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Ballzproblem2: 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
you copied it from X( formerly known as Twitter).

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Magnoliaa(f): 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2023
Well, I don't keep much friends anymore, and I hardly make new ones.

The ones from my childhood, we've grown far apart for us to be in close situations that fester bad feelings and all like that.

I don't have any recollection of a friend hating me.

The few I am cool with now, no ill feelings between us 💛. We chose ourselves with care.

55 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
Back then in my level100 in the university we were to write maths test on a Friday so all the while i didn`t knw that the test` time was pushed frm 7am to 6am but my frnds all had the info, and on getting to the venue by 6:45am i saw some students already submitting their scripts, and the only thing i did was to write my name on a sheet of paper and submit to avoid not having CA. After the test i asked two of my frnds why they couldn`t call me after not seeing me around the venue and one of them asked me whether they`re the ones that gave me admission, so since then i knew my place in their hrt.

303 Likes 26 Shares

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Chingyyy878: 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Back then in my level100 in the university we were to write maths test on a Friday so all the while i didn`t knw that the test` time was pushed frm 7am to 6am but my frnds all had the info, and on getting to the venue by 6:45am i saw some students already submitting their scripts, and the only thing i did was to write my name on a sheet of paper and submit to avoid not having CA. After the test i asked two of my frnds why they couldn`t call me after not seeing me around the venue and one of them asked me whether they`re the ones that gave me admission, so since then i knew my place in their hrt.

I hope you avoided them after ?

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
Chingyyy878:

I hope you avoided them after ?

I avoided the one that made that statement but the other one is still my frnd till this day.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Johnycastro18: 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2023
A so called friend of mine whom i normally run things together back then oh, this guy was practically a broke ass-niggar whom i do cater for his financial needs and his baby mamas need whom he abandoned in the village..

At that time I was not staying alone, my younger brother came to stay with me for a while, so I practically do bring my babe to his side to chill and hangout, since he stayed alone and have a spare room.....

One of this days this my babe came around to his house, and ask him to help her call my line since her phone battery's was down,

That was how this so called friend of mine began to tell her untrue stories about me, that am a bad person, a womanizer and a cheat grin

that when he first saw her with me, that he saw that she was a good and nice girl and that was the reason he is telling her all this.

Well my babe thanked him and left his place, only to later confront me that day about all wat my friend told her, i was shock with all the lies this nigga told this lady about me.

All attempt to convince her and tell her the truth all fell on deaf ears, that was how i lost that relationship, cos according to her "if such accusations is coming from my suppose close friend then it can never be a lie"

125 Likes 15 Shares

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2023
What I don't understand is why you secretly hate my man, someone you've never met or chatted with before to a point that you even saw the need to go to the European Football section just to trash him for no reason and unprovoked.

Wasn't calling me an iliterate and stupid enough for you?
Ballzproblem2:
you copied it from X( formerly known as Twitter).

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Ballzproblem2: 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2023
Samantha124:
What I don't understand is why you secretly hate my man, someone you've never met or chatted with before to a point that you even saw the need to go to the European Football section just to trash him for no reason and unprovoked.

Wasn't calling me an iliterate and stupid enough for you?
I'll pretend I didn't see this.

hate your man? LMAO I don't give AF about him .

just pointing how violent SA men can be towards their women ,all I said is for you to be careful, simple.

4 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by yungz: 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2023

back then, in my university days, i had this coursemate/ ex-roommate (friend) who was from the state where I studied (he's a local) On the day of my birthday, I was getting several of my pictures uploaded on socials by random friends. To my surprise, I never got any from him. He only wished me a happy birthday in my DM. It felt odd because I celebrated this guy big and even got him a lot of gifts on his birthday because he was my closest pal then, but on my birthday he was so cold to me.

I didn't really read any meaning in it all because I felt he didn't like uploading. As luck would have it, the following day was one of our coursemate's bday and this same guy uploaded the guys pics and captioned the post. I knew its just a normal social post but I was disappointed that my closest friend couldn't celebrate me. From that moment on, I began to piece the pattern up.

he noticed i knew the game he was playing, so he tried to play those fake love bullsh*ts, doing so whenever we go out to chill, i only sort my own bills, You need not tell me that this guy is evil, and i don't plan on getting my drink laced so i had to cut him off in a diplomatic way, we greet when we cross path at the dept . A year after graduation he called with a new number asking if he could come stay at place for his service. ..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2023
How's that any of your business? And if you don't give AF about him then why did you see the need to drag him into something that doesn't concern him?

If you have issues with me, come for me.

Have you ever seen me on the crime section bashing nairalanders for crimes committed in Nigeria?
Ballzproblem2:
I'll pretend I didn't see this.

hate your man? LMAO I don't give AF about him .

just pointing how violent SA men can be towards their women ,all I said is for you to be careful, simple.

5 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Ballzproblem2: 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2023
Samantha124:
How's that any of your business? And if you don't give AF about him then why did you see the need to drag him into something that doesn't concern him?

If you have issues with me, come for me.

Have you ever seen me on the crime section bashing nairalanders for crimes committed in Nigeria?
carry your wahala commot abeg

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Blackfire(m): 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2023
When I told them I was a lost lineage of a king...whom the Oracle have found....to be coronated in 2 years time

They were transform to green devious monster

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2023
Matshila a gago, masepa tena.
Ballzproblem2:
carry your wahala commot abeg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by PedoBear: 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2023
I don't have friends and I like it that way

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Mavinsoladele(m): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
Samantha124:
Matshila a gago, masepa tena.

Samantha124, sorry about that. You should learn to ignore a lot of people on this forum though. They aren't worth the stress grin.

6 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Chingyyy878: 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2023
Mavinsoladele:

Samantha124, sorry about that. He's truly shitty. You should learn to ignore a lot of people on this forum though. They aren't worth the stress grin.

A finished man and more

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by stano2(m): 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2023
I have no friends that would do such.
Dem no de hide mouth, even strangers go feel say my friends hate me 😀😀. No fake love, no pretense, no soft talk but always there for each other.

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Obierika(m): 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2023
If you have friends who secretly hate you then it's also very likely that you have friends who you secretly hate!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Dottore: 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Kobicove(m): 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2023
I can confidently say I don't have any friend who secretly hates me smiley

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Vifx: 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2023
Last Christmas I backed out my shave
But the very next day…that neek ran away
This year to save him from fear 😧
I’ll lean out the ride 🚗
And kweff him 💥🔫
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by babybeautyy(f): 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2023
My friend slept with my man but am still with him

21 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Freshfish4: 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
Apart from my mum and son I Know everyone hates, including my wife.

They only pretend to like/love me for what they are getting and what they will get from me.

I never expect anything good from anyone so when they do me bad I'm not surprised, I smile and walk away

Oluwa dey my side

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by updatechange(m): 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
It’s also a secret to me😏

4 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Vinnie2000(m): 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
I don't have Male Friends. undecided

I Only have Female Bestie's who can allow me Press BREASTS . sad kiss

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Hezzyluv: 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
I tried to make friends but, it's not just working for me. I am very popular. Therefore, have acquaintances.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Buhari Stopped Monguno’s $2.5bn Arms Deal With Dubai Merchants - The Cable / What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? / Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.