Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Liverpool End Cheseal Dream,shame To All Chelsea Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool End Cheseal Dream,shame To All Chelsea Fans (1930 Views)

An Open Letter To Jose And All Chelsea Fans / All Chelsea Fans Must See This!! / Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool End Cheseal Dream,shame To All Chelsea Fans by blkmum700: 11:24pm On May 01, 2007
YES! Liverpool has produced another great HERO (P. Reina) who has shut the big mouth of Jose Mourinho. Liverpool played with commitment and believe all the way to the end from the very start of the game. I love the seat of Rafa during the penalty shoot-out. He shows that he was relax and ready for big mouth Mourinho. I thought Chelsea was a big club to qualify for the final but yet another blow from the small club Liverpool. Halalalalala Mighty Liverpool, you deserve to be there for the finals. Now, big mouth special one has nothing to talk about becuz Man-Utd will take the league and Liverpool has denied his dream for the CL. Mighty Liverpool,Shame to Mourinho and All Chelsea Fans YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE
Re: Liverpool End Cheseal Dream,shame To All Chelsea Fans by tocdee(m): 10:56am On May 02, 2007
Thanks man. "Maureen"-o will lick his wounds and give the excuse that they they are not blloody enof. its good triumphing over pride, prejudice and evil!! We'll neva walk alone.!!!!
Re: Liverpool End Cheseal Dream,shame To All Chelsea Fans by LanreDaMan(m): 11:43am On May 02, 2007
Very painful But what can I say the better team won,

Could have been worse if not for Superb cech

Although Cech is terrible @ Penalties

A low shot will beat him anytime

We will try again next year hopefully with mourinho as our coach
Re: Liverpool End Cheseal Dream,shame To All Chelsea Fans by babs787(m): 11:57am On May 02, 2007
Yeye cheksie

They shoulkd bury their heads in shame by now. Fumbling chelsea
Re: Liverpool End Cheseal Dream,shame To All Chelsea Fans by Flodel(f): 12:13pm On May 02, 2007
yes nothing for chelsea. up manchester united
Re: Liverpool End Cheseal Dream,shame To All Chelsea Fans by babs787(m): 12:48pm On May 02, 2007
@flodel

You should aggravate their problem when you meet at F.A final. its only that coverless, principal cup they will take this season. Their humiliation has just started, we will beat them on Sunday and you should beat them too.

Up Man. U

But Gunners for Life
Re: Liverpool End Cheseal Dream,shame To All Chelsea Fans by software(m): 7:58pm On May 04, 2007
@ post starter

You must be sick upstairs, Who needs your sorry? who told u we needed it? U better go and get yaself emplloyed before this unemployment wahala in the country make thunder fire u. ask others ooo. me SOFTWARE, I fire people with thunder anyhow.

So watch ya head, before i strike
Re: Liverpool End Cheseal Dream,shame To All Chelsea Fans by enisco(m): 8:10pm On May 04, 2007
SHAME TO U BIKMUM700 FOR SAYING THAT.DO U THINK FOOTBALL IS EASY? WE WIN SOME, WE LOOSE SOME.LUCK WAS NOT ON OUR SIDE DAT DAY HUH! LIVERPOOL WON. SO BE IT.STOP BRINGIN COMOTION.THIS THREAD HAVE TO BE CLOSE HUH.
[color=#000099][/color]
C H E L S E A F O R L I F E.
Re: Liverpool End Cheseal Dream,shame To All Chelsea Fans by Mustay(m): 9:33pm On May 04, 2007
At author of the thread- is this sportmanship?
Re: Liverpool End Cheseal Dream,shame To All Chelsea Fans by software(m): 6:12pm On May 06, 2007
Mustay:

At author of the thread- is this sportmanship?

I feeel u bro.
Abeg ask am ooo,

Enemies of Progress, angry

Unstopable Chelsea, grin
Re: Liverpool End Cheseal Dream,shame To All Chelsea Fans by SMC(f): 6:16pm On May 06, 2007
software:

I feeel u bro.
Abeg ask am ooo,

Enemies of Progress, angry

Unstopable Chelsea, grin

Unstoppable? I thought that Arsenal just stopped cHELLsea . STOPPED YOUR HOPELESS DREAMS OF A TITLE RETENTION THAT IS HAHAHAHAHA grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Liverpool End Cheseal Dream,shame To All Chelsea Fans by software(m): 6:21pm On May 06, 2007
SMC:

Unstoppable? I thought that Arsenal just stopped cHELLsea . STOPPED YOUR HOPELESS DREAMS OF A TITLE RETENTION THAT IS HAHAHAHAHA grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Why cant u just keep Shut? angry angry angry
Re: Liverpool End Cheseal Dream,shame To All Chelsea Fans by SMC(f): 6:24pm On May 06, 2007
software:

Why can't u just keep Shut? angry angry angry

HABA!! shocked Ol boy, why the bitterness now? Na my fault say una dey sub-standard this season? Abeg take your time o! grin grin cheesy
Re: Liverpool End Cheseal Dream,shame To All Chelsea Fans by software(m): 6:26pm On May 06, 2007
SMC:

HABA!! shocked Ol boy, why the bitterness now? Na my fault say una dey sub-standard this season? Abeg take your time o! grin grin cheesy

Warn urself, last Card 4 u now angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Caf Champions League:Pillars Draw Al Hilal,Heartland Tp Mazembe(their Chances) / Facts About Football (1) Ball Juggling Record / Tears For Half-blind Femi Opabunmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.