Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics (13486 Views)

Sunday Mba: A Story From Grace To Grass / Can We Get 1,000,000 LIKES For SUNDAY MBA (the Nigerian Best Footballer) / Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics by solbase10(m): 11:50am On Oct 12, 2013
Nigeria star of the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations Sunday Mba has vowed to shut critics up once he gets another chance with the Eagles.

Mba, 24, has not featured for Rangers after the Enugu team crashed out of the CAF Champions League in Angola earlier this year.

And then a move in the summer to French second division CA Bastia fell through.

Critics have queried the rationale behind Mba’s invitation to the Super Eagles as he has been inactive for several months now.

However, the Eagles midfielder told MTNFootball.com:"I don't care about what people say because people will continue to talk.

"I will continue to do my best and my game on the pitch will be my evidence."

Mba was the star when Nigeria qualified for the first time for the Championship of African Nations (CHAN), but he was frozen out of the Eagles last World Cup qualifier in Calabar last month.

Read More: http://completesportsnigeria.com/news/2013/10/afcon-hero-mba-vows-to-shame-critics

Re: Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics by DesChyko1(m): 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
Good luck.. Although I'm yet to see how you'll bench the current first team choices.
Re: Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics by redcliff: 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
This sunday mba can do alot of things...

WITH HIS MOUTH OF COURSE

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics by sylve11: 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
redcliff: This sunday mba can do alot of things...

WITH HIS MOUTH OF COURSE

hahaha grin cool
Re: Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics by Aromas: 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
Making front page dis days,
Hum!!!! I hope n pray my blessing is on his way 2me now. Amen.
Sunday Mba is reign of moment in Super Eagle now, bcus Papa God dey his back ni, una nvr sabi say if God dey ur back gidigba e go be like say na only u sabi pass likewise in schools. So I pray Nigeria win dis game
Re: Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics by Sermwell(m): 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
Nigerians are waiting o! Pls need d winning 2moro and d braging leta!
Re: Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics by ajoskele(m): 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
The Diary Of A Frustrated Nations Cup Hero!!
Re: Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics by Sllowppoisoon: 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
Can't forget ur Goal against ivory coast and burki na faso.... Buh uu still gat to be @ ur best.. Eagles r forever increasing... Proudly Nigeria smiley smiley
Re: Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics by QMark: 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
As if he is so sure the bench is going to let him go all through the entire duration of the match (except when he stands up to celebrate Super Eagles goals).

Well, Keshi should not forget Sunday's magic works wonder on Sundays.

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics by BabaAlabi: 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
Sunday Mba is not in form abeg. Let him play for the eagles on the bench.
Re: Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics by Pretyangel25(f): 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hmmmmm. Goodluck
Re: Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics by Gpius(m): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
Bros calm down though i believe u are good but active football is important to get a 1st team action
Re: Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics by BonnyDominic: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
Sunday Mba is still who he is, he can perform at anytime wen call upon............... Might b our saviour tomorrow, no one can say.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics by matzoro(m): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
he always score on sunday...so no b mouth

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics by dridowu: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
Vow or No vow , what Nigerians need is world cup ticket. All da best guyz
Re: Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics by Decapo: 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ok...

@naijauche hope u don take ur drugs today?
Re: Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics by Anthony0094(m): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
May una win,na dat 1 b my concern if u lyk play witout boot

1 Like

Re: Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics by phtemie(m): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
Truth be told,this dude is gradually losing his steam..His performances of recent have been unimpressive.To me,I think he doesn't measure up to par anymore unlike the nations cup where he performed excellently..
Re: Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics by Afam4eva(m): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
It's advisable not to put your hope in Nigerians cos they can use and dump. Is this not the same Sunday Mba that everyone was praising for helping us win the nations cup? Just some months after, we're already badmouthing him. It's the same thing that we did to Ikechukwu Uche. We called him the best NIgerian player before the nations cup and after that, we started calling for his exclusion in the team. Nigerians, may una fear God.

11 Likes

Re: Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics by plendil: 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
Every a$s loves to hear himself bray.
--Thomas Fuller
Re: Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics by MrAladin: 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
With Patience And Goodluck U will Conquer

1 Like

Re: Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics by AkinDavid2: 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ain't one of your critics guy.. grin grin

Wait tomorrow is another Sunday..So we expect your Sunday magic grin grin

God willing.
Re: Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics by tchigofigo(m): 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
ok. We don hear

1 Like

Re: Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics by cashkid18(m): 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics by AkinDavid2: 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
Moderator please call @naijauche to order now!!!!!!!!
Re: Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics by patostation(m): 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
What I cherish about this guy is his doggedness, determination and fighting spirit. He may not have that finesse of many a midfielder, but you can be sure that he will give his all whenever he has the opportunity to play.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics by KKImoh: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
Afam4eva: It's advisable not to put your hope in Nigerians cos they can use and dump. Is this not the same Sunday Mba that everyone was praising for helping us win the nations cup? Just some months after, we're already badmouthing him. It's the same thing that we did to Ikechukwu Uche. We called him the best NIgerian player before the nations cup and after that, we started calling for his exclusion in the team. Nigerians, may una fear God.
coach afam, its not badmouthing, its just dat dos dude dint live up 2expectation. Brazil kant damn neymar, bkuz they knw he can do wonders on d pitch, 9ja dint damn okocha or kanu, cos they knw their worth on d pitch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Racism In Football Is At An All-Time High - Romelu Lukaku Laments / Mane, Salah On 10-man List For African Footballer Of The Year 2022 / How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.