Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Annie Idibia And Chika Ike Fought Over Billionaire Ned 7 Years Ago - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia And Chika Ike Fought Over Billionaire Ned 7 Years Ago (7060 Views)

2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift / Davido Wanted Boity In Bed And They Fought Over It In Zimbabwe - H-Metro / Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia And Chika Ike Fought Over Billionaire Ned 7 Years Ago by Mcoutureankara(f): 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
reported by 7 years ago:

Annie Macaulay And Chika Ike Fight Over London Billionaire, Ned Nwoko

As you read this report, fast rising actress Annie Macaulay and the rave of the moment (courtesy of her fancy nancy store) actress Chika Ike are in cold war. According to a source, the actresses have been good friends, until Annie introduced Chika to Prince Ned Nwoko who is a London trained international lawyer.

It was however gathered that, things went fine between the lawyer and Chika, with the actress getting a N16 million naira ‘tear rubber’ (brand new) Range Rover Sport from the relationship. And long before her friends could say the actress has arrived, she declared her Fancy Nancy store opened still courtesy of Prince Ned.

Annie who was however shocked about all these, a source said asked for her own share of what she got from the lawyer, but Chika turned her down insisting she worked hard for it.

The source also informed that, Prince Ned is angry about people crediting the Senate President, Senator David Mark as the one behind the actress new lifestyle, instead of him.

The two friends have gone their separate ways and Annie is still so much bitter with her one time friend, the source concluded.
It is however gathered that ladies are now back to their old ways of using diabolical means of robbing men their hard earn money.

Annie Macaulay has a child with super singer, Innocent 2face Idibia

Source: Ladun Laidi.
. See link

This was published 7years ago. Annie is currently married to Tuface while Chika ike is a big millionaire and business woman now.

source:
http://mercyobidakemedia.com/annie-idibia-and-chika-ike-fought-over-billionaire-ned-7-years-ago/

https://www..com/talk/topic,83169.0.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Annie Idibia And Chika Ike Fought Over Billionaire Ned 7 Years Ago by delugajackson: 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
It seems Alhaji Nwoko has a thing for actresses. From Chika Ike to Annie Macaulay and now Alhaja Reginatu Danieladeen Nwoko, formerly known as Regina Daniels.

Recent events have revealed that their profligacy and constant flaunting of questionable wealth are not results of hardwork but rather, ***work. Later they will claim Boss lady, Enterpreneur, Career woman, Independent lady and all that bullshít.

They fly overseas on vacation, all expense paid, enjoy private jet moments, spend stupendous amounts on houses in choice locations, designer bags, shoes, cars and all that life. But a cursory check on their flambouyant lifestyle would reveal that their stock-in-trade is servicing our pot-bellied politicians to survive.

This further solidifies the belief that Nollywood actresses are a bunch of *** who only use their so called "career" as a cover to carry out their wh**ing activities.

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia And Chika Ike Fought Over Billionaire Ned 7 Years Ago by Opportuneke(m): 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
Na wa for the Historians and Philosophers in th country oooo...
So the story of this man and his wife no go gree us hear word again....

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia And Chika Ike Fought Over Billionaire Ned 7 Years Ago by Officialgarri: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
Buch of Gold diggers.

As at then, Annie was still sucking 2face's penîs for free o and begging for his hand in marriage.
She even ensured she had a child for 2face as an assurance.
Well, she couldn't afford to lose in all sides so she had to start flirting with Ned incase..........

Well, Chika spoilt business for her.
But Thanks to the juju man who finally helped her tie 2face to her. He did a good job. Until Annie dies, 2face will never realize who he is married to.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia And Chika Ike Fought Over Billionaire Ned 7 Years Ago by Lucifersticlala: 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
Behind every successful feminist is a rich preeq.

No feminist can succeed solely by sheer hardwork. They must always exchange sex for favours to get ahead whether in a corporate or street setting.

Whoring is in their blood.
I won't be surprised if scientists discover a dominant thot gene in feminists.

I pity Tuface.

*spits angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia And Chika Ike Fought Over Billionaire Ned 7 Years Ago by Upton: 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ned the actor
Re: Annie Idibia And Chika Ike Fought Over Billionaire Ned 7 Years Ago by decatalyst(m): 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
Alhaji Ned simply wanted "something young and fresh" In Falz voice.

grin grin

Money makes the world rotate I beg!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia And Chika Ike Fought Over Billionaire Ned 7 Years Ago by pojophilius(m): 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
My Annie?,, nobody Holy pass e

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia And Chika Ike Fought Over Billionaire Ned 7 Years Ago by MrayNgozi(f): 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
Re: Annie Idibia And Chika Ike Fought Over Billionaire Ned 7 Years Ago by Godsfavour78: 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
Baba for the actress.
Re: Annie Idibia And Chika Ike Fought Over Billionaire Ned 7 Years Ago by careytommy37(m): 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
All Bloggers Will Burn In Hell

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia And Chika Ike Fought Over Billionaire Ned 7 Years Ago by Stanweezy(m): 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
I know the guy gat manny, but that man face looks like that of turtle ninja...

Well is all about the BENJAMINS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia And Chika Ike Fought Over Billionaire Ned 7 Years Ago by Gabson001(m): 11:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
Las las regina go kil dis frog

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia And Chika Ike Fought Over Billionaire Ned 7 Years Ago by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
Annie is a virgin - 2face grin grin grin grin grin grin abeg ooooo no yawa
Re: Annie Idibia And Chika Ike Fought Over Billionaire Ned 7 Years Ago by johnkey: 2:02am On Apr 29, 2019
I wonder whose old wrinkled balls Mercy Aigbe and Toke Makinwa are sucking tonight. Weekend runs.

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia And Chika Ike Fought Over Billionaire Ned 7 Years Ago by partnerbizz4: 6:19am On Apr 29, 2019
I am tired of Regina stories abeg

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Annie Idibia And Chika Ike Fought Over Billionaire Ned 7 Years Ago by harizonal123(m): 6:21am On Apr 29, 2019
No wonder Tonto Dikeh said celebrities keep recycling men.I'm very sure this Ned has tasted many of those old meat in the industry b4 settling for Regina & the tasting will definitely continue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia And Chika Ike Fought Over Billionaire Ned 7 Years Ago by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 29, 2019
The same rubbish Annie that is now claiming eh o, I hate being referred to as Tuface wife o, I have my own "identity" and "brand" that I "worked hard" for o, yen yen yen. These people sef.

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia And Chika Ike Fought Over Billionaire Ned 7 Years Ago by Dacronym(m): 7:23am On Apr 29, 2019
I mark my register once more ✅✔️✅✅✅

Quality Customised Soccer Jerseys. 10k only Per Jersey
One love ✌️
Re: Annie Idibia And Chika Ike Fought Over Billionaire Ned 7 Years Ago by Kendumazy(m): 8:03am On Apr 29, 2019
Mheen
Re: Annie Idibia And Chika Ike Fought Over Billionaire Ned 7 Years Ago by ruggedtimi(m): 9:08am On Apr 29, 2019
Is a normal thing, no be today e start.. for nollywood actresses and some popular female celebrities to sleep around with oil men and big niger delta militants. Ini Edo Baba for the girls

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia And Chika Ike Fought Over Billionaire Ned 7 Years Ago by TANID(m): 9:09am On Apr 29, 2019
And Now Regina nwoko Make It To Final Stage And Finish The Work With Support From Her Mother As A Coch To Her And Now She Don Won At Final Now

Congratulation Regina Nwoko As A Crown Champions

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia And Chika Ike Fought Over Billionaire Ned 7 Years Ago by LesbianBoy(m): 10:21am On Apr 29, 2019
But who we go believe sef? There was a thread on here 2 years when a guy called chika ike out for not settling him after he pimped her with Ned Nwoko. Now this report says it was Annie that introduced Ned Nwoko to Chika ike.

Btw OP chika ike and Annie are cool. I saw her comment on chika ike's page few months back
Re: Annie Idibia And Chika Ike Fought Over Billionaire Ned 7 Years Ago by Mcoutureankara(f): 11:17am On Apr 29, 2019
LesbianBoy:
But who we go believe sef? There was a thread on here 2 years when a guy called chika ike out for not settling him after he pimped her with Ned Nwoko. Now this report says it was Annie that introduced Ned Nwoko to Chika ike.

Btw OP chika ike and Annie are cool. I saw her comment on chika ike's page few months back

7 years ago
Re: Annie Idibia And Chika Ike Fought Over Billionaire Ned 7 Years Ago by romenna: 10:00pm On May 03, 2019
johnkey:
I wonder whose old wrinkled balls Mercy Aigbe and Toke Makinwa are sucking tonight. Weekend runs.
u forgot to add greasy balls grin
Re: Annie Idibia And Chika Ike Fought Over Billionaire Ned 7 Years Ago by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 03, 2019
delugajackson:
It seems Alhaji Nwoko has a thing for actresses. From Chika Ike to Annie Macaulay and now Alhaja Reginatu Danieladeen Nwoko, formerly known as Regina Daniels.

Recent events have revealed that their profligacy and constant flaunting of questionable wealth are not results of hardwork but rather, pu.ssy-work. Later they will claim Boss lady, Enterpreneur, Career woman, Independent lady and all that bullshít.

They fly overseas on vacation, all expense paid, enjoy private jet moments, spend stupendous amounts on houses in choice locations, designer bags, shoes, cars and all that life. But a cursory check on their flambouyant lifestyle would reveal that their stock-in-trade is servicing our pot-bellied politicians, sucking flaccid coccks and licking old men's greasy balls to survive.

This further solidifies the belief that Nollywood actresses are a bunch of prostitutes who only use their so called "career" as a cover to carry out their whoring activities.

Are you the handler of @Nigerian_celebrities_birthdays on Instagram?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"I Tattoed My Breasts To Make It Exceptional For My Husband" - Actress Bimbo Ade / Chris Brown's Health Saddenes Many People / less scandalized Nigerian actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.