Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos (34831 Views)

Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) / Ijeoma Okonkwo: 2001 Vs 2018 Throwback Photo / "One Corner" Dance At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by dachilino: 8:21am On Apr 29, 2019
Nollywood actor Pete Eneh's last daughter, Ijeoma Eneh, got married to her heartthrob Mr Chineme Chris over the weekend. The traditional wedding ceremony of the late actor's daughter took place at Amaokwe Udi Local Government Area of Enugu State. Pete Eneh's daughter who got married over the weekend, is said to be a dentist based in Abuja.

Here are photos from the wedding below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/29/actor-pete-enehs-daughter-marries-fiance-in-enugu/

9 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by JasonScoolari: 8:40am On Apr 29, 2019
I miss this humble actor.... I always feel pity for him when Patience Ozokwor is acting as his wife.

One of the best actor we have.

So sad you couldn't witness the moment of Joy with your daughter.

Rest well sir.

223 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by partnerbizz4: 8:54am On Apr 29, 2019
Good news!

Happy ML.

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 9:11am On Apr 29, 2019
Now that's a blushing bride kiss
Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by itspzpics(m): 9:35am On Apr 29, 2019
Isok
Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by CastedGist: 9:39am On Apr 29, 2019
shocked

Man Stripped Unclad After He Was Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife ==> WATCH VIDEO & SEE PHOTOS HERE
Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by ShinqRambq: 10:49am On Apr 29, 2019
Of all people,she got married to Slimcase,Igbo
Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by teresafaith: 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2019
I love the way he acts humble. I won't forget ONWA, Pete Edochie show this man Pepe

20 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by Katier00(f): 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
She is beautiful but a man growing dreadlocks kind of piss me off

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by osuofia2(m): 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
humble man, RIP oga Eneh
Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by ogbonti: 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
ShinqRambq:
Of all people,she got married to Slimcase,Igbo

Nigerians; stressing themselves and others since 107 B.C.

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by dheaven: 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
Her father has made her popular and her marriage go viral. At least if you dont make money in life make name.

11 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by ShinqRambq: 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
ogbonti:

My papa; stressing himself and others since 107 B.C.

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by Godsgal(f): 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
if her father were to be alive, he wont allow her marry a guy with dreadlock. #fact

10 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by Guyman02: 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I miss this humble actor.... I always feel pity for him when Patience Ozokwor is acting as his wife.

One of the best actor we have.

So sad you couldn't witness the moment of Joy with his daughter.

Rest well sir.

Those moments when she will call him names and laugh like this and the gentle man will be quiet

25 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by omoteacher(m): 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Medical doctor marrying a nigga. HML to them. Pete Eneh the king of Igbo proverbs very talented and cool.

6 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by BaaleOko: 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
Enugu girls too fine abeg, na to enter 042 find wife when I enter Naija this December.

3 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by nasirujj(m): 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
Why she come marry yahoo boy��
Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by Adaibeku(f): 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
i hate him acting like Patience ozokwor's husband,

She will always poison him ,so her stupid dreadlock son can breathe

#iniquity1&2
Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by paddyofboss(m): 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
cartoonartiste:
congrats to her
See as u make wizkid b like who dey suffer from kidney failure.. See how fat his cheeks are.

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by Focusmind: 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
I hope the husband is not a G - guy or a Southy or Malaysia based. If you know, you know. Pete wont be happy o

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by Englishgreeny: 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
[

Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by Amuocha: 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
She has moved on grin

But how do people react when their stories are analysed on Nairaland sef grin

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by FloraEC(f): 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
Wow, Happy married life Ijay
Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by Bossjakande: 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
BaaleOko:
Enugu girls too fine abeg, na to enter 042 find wife when I enter Naija this December.
am not IBO but I think IMO girls are d finest in naija after fulani

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness / Peter Okoye Looks Dapper In Different Collection Of Outfits (photos) / Most Admired Actors In Nollywood.(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.