Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God (23079 Views)

Pastor Newman Edward: 'My Hair Has A Spiritual Significance' / Which One Of These Has Science Shown To Take Millions Of Years To Form? / Newman Emmanuel Edward: "If You Are Rich & Don't Help Pastors, You Will Die" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by informationNaija: 8:45am On Apr 29, 2019
Y'all remember the pastor who went viral months back for his statement stating that his hair has a spiritual significant https://www.nairaland.com/4931442/pastor-newman-edward-hair-spiritual well,he is here again with a funny and shocking revelation he received from God..
As shared on his Facebook page,After My Ordination Thanksgiving As A Reverend.. God gave me 7 Vital Assignments to carry Out!!!
1:That I should move in to mentally ill Hospital's, Slap 15 mentally ill men, an women, give them a very hot Slap, There will Regain consciousness As madness Flees away!!
2.God told me Clearly To Warn Clergies who Smoke weeds and Come to Brainwash There member's!!
3. He said to me Son.. Pay hospital Bill's an Watch the sick get healed!!
4.He said Son Warn The President Muhammadu Buhari, Tell him, to less his Travel tour this Second team, Or Else, There will be a Rearrangement to kick him out!!
5.He Clearly told me, Warn Prophet TB Joshua and Bishop David Oyedepo To Stop Preaching Only in A Place of Benefits!!
He Said to me, Tell TB Joshua, To Start State to State Miracle Crusades or Else he will Slump and die in Synagogue of All Nations!!
6.He said to me Warn Some Members to stop Envying There Pastor's or else there will Fall out!!
7.He Said to me Warn Weed smoker's and Illicit drugs user's Or Else Thousands of them will Run Mad, Naked on the streets Without Been Cured Even By Jesus himself

Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by informationNaija: 8:46am On Apr 29, 2019
Cc lalasticlala,mynd44,ishelove
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by jom28gy(m): 9:05am On Apr 29, 2019
i believed in some of the messages

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by Harrymig1(m): 9:19am On Apr 29, 2019
Hmmm shocked
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by Cryomancer: 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
7.He Said to me Warn Weed smoker's and Illicit drugs user's Or Else Thousands of them will Run Mad, Naked on the streets Without Been Cured Even By Jesus himself

This one loud oo.

Weed smokers be looking at this post like..

25 Likes

Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by calddon(m): 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
God with no name?
Well anything and anybody can be a god. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by mmclatino(m): 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
Someone that really needs help himself lipsrsealed @INOTALKAM

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by OkCornel(m): 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
On what basis did this get to the front page?

I thought nairaland was meant to be an educative and value adding platform.

Of what use is this information?

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
No 3 sha. Na prayer e suppose pray no be hospital bill be suppose dey pay.
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by GOFRONT(m): 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
shocked

Nigeria produces 10,000 Pastors, 3,000 Imams in a year.......Yet d Devil are in control of the country....

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by Tolumiide: 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
I think there's relationship between number 1 and 2
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by Michaelkings: 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
Are you sure you are up to 15yrears
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by Trustme2(m): 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
H
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by Samswags9(m): 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
Brand New iPhone Xs 64gb For Sale Locked To At&t Abuja Whatsapp 08164497157

https://www.nairaland.com/5155261/brand-new-iphone-xs-64gb
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
First tarm to komet grin
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by ucee64(m): 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
Mumu fraudster
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by infogenius(m): 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
Obviously this dude must be a weed smoker.
This revelations can only come after smoking weed in a heated place.
So weird and immature revelations.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by wellmax(m): 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
I am interested in the slaps he will give the mad men

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by seyigiggle: 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
he knows where his relatives are. hence going there to slap them.
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by wellmax(m): 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
But why not carry out God's instruction first instead of shouting all over the net.
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by RuthlessLeader(m): 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
Another mad man on the loose
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by ednut1(m): 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
If 30 odds no dey. Wetin we gain. Mtcheew

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by chudez0147(m): 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
These One have smoked the weed
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by lonewolf777: 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
Lmao
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by EXLOVER(m): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
hh
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by denjjy(m): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
I can smell weed.
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by chakula: 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
Oyedepo and TB Joshua over to you. This man is wanted to expose you by indicating your ministries is based on wealthy settlement not for the benefit of the common man.
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by RuthlessLeader(m): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
OkCornel:
On what basis did this get to the front page?

I thought nairaland was meant to be an educative and value adding platform.

Of what use is this information?
I really hate this thing where someone thinks that only a certain kind of news can make FP and they criticize the mods.

If you think the news is stupid, then don't comment in the thread. You are only being annoying.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by RockHard: 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
Smh. His adherents are all under a spell for them to still be following him.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by bid4rich(m): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
This one is looking for attention

I'm sure he hears himself and his imagination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by Macmoni(m): 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
Diz one just want to be known.... Mumu y dint u go to tb joshua and oyedepo church to warn dem urself

1 Like

Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by alsudaes1(m): 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
1 and 7 will cancel out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia / Reasons Why We Sleep Through Church Service But Stay Awake For A 3 Hour Movie / Why Are Children Of Pastors Wayward?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.