Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,317 members, 7,846,398 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

What Is Real Property? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Real Property? (448 Views)

What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real / Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me / How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Real Property? by PropertyBlogger: 9:59am On Apr 29, 2019
Real property consist of lands and buildings, structures and equipments permanently attached or fixed to the land. Landed property is still one of the most important and most lucrative investment in the world over. Investing in landed properties means life time investment or atleast for 99 years in Nigeria with CofO.Owning land and anything attached to it means you owned real estate and the definition of real estate is;  "property consisting of land and the buildings on it, along with its natural resources such as crops, minerals or water; immovable property of this nature. But here in Nigeria; the 1978 Land Use Act, vested all urban land within a state to the state governor, and all non-urban land in the local governments in which they are found. So therefore if you own real property in Nigeria with CofO title, it would only serve for 99years and expire after the said period of time. Though it is renewable, but  the goverment has the right to refuse or to grant your request of renewal. This is  one of the major reason multinational companies in Nigeria prefers to lease properties instead of owning one.

Examples of Real Properties are:

Buildings, Canals, Crops, Fences, Land, Landscaping, Machinery and Minerals. 

Our next post will be on Land Titles and Documentations. For notifications please subscribe to our blog. https://realpropertyholders..com/2019/04/what-is-real-property.html?m=1
Re: What Is Real Property? by austinauto(m): 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hmm... so there is no free hold? This Land Use Act self na wao. Mod abeg front page.
Re: What Is Real Property? by bukatyne(f): 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
I was going to joke around but...

Thanks for the informate.
Re: What Is Real Property? by Ejika48(f): 11:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
Pls I have a 3bedroom linted level at ijoko for sale it belongs to me personally I put it up for #1.2 but now I'm putting it up at gbanjo price of #900k call me on 07085806672
Re: What Is Real Property? by PropertyBlogger: 7:30am On Apr 30, 2019
bukatyne:
I was going to joke around but...

Thanks for the informate.

You welcome.
Will really like to hear what you want to joke about though, maybe it will help to improve our articles. Anyway please recommend our blog to family and friends. Thanks
Re: What Is Real Property? by PropertyBlogger: 7:33am On Apr 30, 2019
Ejika48:
Pls I have a 3bedroom linted level at ijoko for sale it belongs to me personally I put it up for #1.2 but now I'm putting it up at gbanjo price of #900k call me on 07085806672
Please why do you want to sell? Is your number on whatsapp?
Re: What Is Real Property? by PropertyBlogger: 7:34am On Apr 30, 2019
austinauto:
Hmm... so there is no free hold? This Land Use Act self na wao. Mod abeg front page.
Yes o, no free hold. Except maybe you want to play around the Act.
Re: What Is Real Property? by Ejika48(f): 9:59am On Apr 30, 2019
PropertyBlogger:

Please why do you want to sell? Is your number on whatsapp?
I need money so bad. School fees palaba n every. Yes its on whatapp
Re: What Is Real Property? by PropertyBlogger: 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ejika48:
Hmm...
Re: What Is Real Property? by PropertyBlogger: 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
Cc: Lalasticlala
Seun Cc: Royalroy 

FP material
Re: What Is Real Property? by bukatyne(f): 8:02am On May 01, 2019
PropertyBlogger:

You welcome.
Will really like to hear what you want to joke about though, maybe it will help to improve our articles. Anyway please recommend our blog to family and friends. Thanks

Hahahahaha

Never mind.
Re: What Is Real Property? by PropertyBlogger: 8:05am On May 01, 2019
bukatyne:

Hahahahaha

Never mind.
Ok
Re: What Is Real Property? by austinauto(m): 11:59pm On May 01, 2019
Ejika48:
The major issue right is the location o
Re: What Is Real Property? by austinauto(m): 12:00am On May 02, 2019
PropertyBlogger:

Yes o, no free hold. Except maybe you want to play around the Act.
Ok. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Sniper Is Not Killing People!!! / What Does The Bible Say About Divorce? When Is It Allowed? / Thank You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.