Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real (46848 Views)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / 5 Sex Styles That Will Make Your Wife Love You More (pic) / Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Lovethaa: 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
Love is a beautiful thing, I still remember the first time I fell in love, I was 28 years old. I have been dating but have not really experienced Love ..

It was a Tuesday and I saw that babe walking by with her friend. My eyes were locked onto her and my senses flown away.

I was admiring God's beauty in a human. Like a man under a spell I immediately left what I was doing and started pursuing this babe like a lion after a prey..

I don't know where the courage came from but I walked up to them and started vibing with both friends without letting them know who I was into.

She got near her house and told me to go back, so I collected the numbers of both of them. Deleted the friends own immediately and saved my crush. Her name was Bukola.

Then my mumu started .. First I bought mtn card 400 to load so I can call her .. at first she gave me tough time , I'll call in the morning she won't pick , call on the afternoon same thing. Then in the night she would pick and then tell me "sorry I did not see your calls "..

Infact when I knew I was in love was the day she flashed me by mistake, I was hungry as hell that day, and me and my friend was already drawing map on how we are going to spend the last 200naira with me.. i'mmediately I saw that call. Hunger flew away . And because I don't have credit to call her back I quickly used the last 200 to buy card so I can talk to her ...
Only for her to pick and tell me "Pls I'm very sorry you're not who I wanted to call "..
I was disappointed but still want to talk to her then she told me "I'm busy right now , maybe later "...

Omo I received insult from my friend tire that day.. infact that momth was hell .. my friend was so angry with me that he called me woman wrapper..

But still yet I love her the same .
One day I texted her that it's mu birthday and that even if she won't call she should at least text me happy birthday..

After about 2 hours she called me for the first time , wished me happy birthday and ask if I'm celebrating it . I told her m not celebrating but I would be happy if she would follow me to a fancy restaurant..

She agreed..

And it started from there. From tastee fried chicken I took her to ShopRite and we did small shopping..

After that day she started picking my calls and I never stopped showing her how much I love her .. I make sure I always send her Good morning and good night text .. I also make sure every time I buy airtime I buy her own too..

But with everything she told me she's not interested in a relationship..

One day I stopped.. no more calls no more text .. o forced myself to stop talking to her .
After about a week I woke up to a text from her that says "I miss seeing your text messages and missed calls "...

I was happy so I called her back and like a miracle she came to my house that day and we kissed .. the whole skyrocketed from there .. after a while she allowed me into her paradise and I realized she's tear rubber .. long story short we are married now with 2 beautiful kids ...

MODIFIED

Marriage with her was heavenly.. I remember I was working at GTBank when we got married, while she works with a private firm...there was no kids involved yet
We were so close that you would mistake us for siblings,,we do have our fight sometimes but anytime it happens. She knows my mumu button And I know hers too.

We eat and bath together... There was this time I traveled for a week.. Before I came back she fell sick cos she's not used to staying without me .
Life is so easy with her .My car is her car .most times I go to work with Uber while she drives ..
When I'm broke we eat what we have no pressure...

Pls dear youth Love still exists

733 Likes 58 Shares

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Bola146(f): 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
grin Congratulations

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Feddytune: 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
[quote author=Lovethaa ]

A simp story

270 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Daniiel: 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
mad oi being a SIMP pays in the long run.

196 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by dannex4adx(m): 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
[quote author=Feddytune post=97209074][/quote]

Lol! Are you jealous?!

5 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
Marriage is sweet when you marry the right person even if you don't have children yet but hopelessness and bitterness is going to make some people start badmouthing marriage, just wait and see

222 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Lovethaa: 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
Daniiel:

Ofcourse ,if being a simp doesn't pay ..your dad won't have met your Mom who gave birth to you.

235 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
Daniiel:

They are fooling you with all those stories of SIMP, even those guys shouting SIMP up and down don't follow that BS, finding the right woman, loving her and she loving you too will make you forget that SIMP BS

176 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Jodha(f): 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
I didn't read all that...but I'm glad yhu found love...

Some of us don search for true love tire...

Since this made FP......I would like to remind y'all I sell quality wrist watches for both male and female...
And I also sell quality human hair and human hair blend weaves and wigs at affordable prices...I do wigging and revamping of hair also...

Kindly send a message to any of the numbers on my signature...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Lovethaa: 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

They are fooling you with all those stories of SIMP, even those guys shouting SIMP up and down don't follow that BS, finding the right woman, loving her and she loving you too will make you forget that SIMP BS

Most alpha males are mumu behind doors ..

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by konkonbilo(m): 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:

try Google na.. Them enty for there.. Lol cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by michlins(m): 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
Beautiful story and you're a lucky chap.

To y'all shouting simp, I don't know what happened with you growing up. Maybe your dad was beating your mom and you grew up hating women but it's no one's fault.

188 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lovethaa:

Most alpha males are mumu behind doors ..

You forgot to put online, I might even tell you I'm an owner of two estates, two acres of land in Banana Island and another in Lekki but maybe in reality, I'm squatting at a friend's place, it's a faceless forum, even the boring ones will appear exuberant, this one SIMP, that one SIMP, a lot of them can't even manage to walk up to a girl let alone wooing her

175 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by nurain150(m): 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lovethaa:
Love is.a beautiful thing , I still remember the first time I fell in love , I was 28 years old . I have been dating but have not really experienced Love ..

It was a Tuesday and I saw that babe walking by with her friend..My eyes were locked onto her and my senses flown away .
I was admiring God's beauty in a human. Like a man under a spell I immediately left what I was doing and started pursuing this babe like a lion after a prey..

I don't know where the courage came from but I walked up to them and started vibing with both friends without letting them know who I was into .
She got near her house and told me to go back , so I collected the numbers of both of them . Deleted the friends own i'mmediately and saved my crush .. her name's was bukola.

Then my mumu started .. First I bought mtn card 400 to load so I can call her .. at first she gave me tough time , I'll call in the morning she won't pick , call on the afternoon same thing. Then in the night she would pick and then tell me "sorry I did not see your calls "..

Infact when I knew I was in love was the day she she flashed me by mistake, I was hungry as hell that day, and me and my friend was already drawing map on how we are going to spend the last 200naira with me.. i'mmediately I saw that call. Hunger flew away . And because I don't have credit to call her back I quickly used the last 200 to buy card so I can talk to her ...
Only for her to pick and tell me "Pls I'm very sorry you're not who I wanted to call "..
I was disappointed but still want to talk to her then she told me "I'm busy right now , maybe later "...

Omo I received insult from my friend tire that day.. infact that momth was hell .. my friend was so angry with me that he called me woman wrapper..

One day I texted her that it's mu birthday and that even if she won't call she should at least text me happy birthday..

After about 2 hours she called me for the first time , wished me happy birthday and ask if I'm celebrating it . I told her m not celebrating but I would be happy if she would follow me to a fancy restaurant..

She agreed..

And it started from there . From tastee fried chicken I took her to ShopRite and we did small shopping..

After that day she started picking my calls and I never stopped showing her how much I love her .. I make sure I always send her Good morning and good night text .. I also make sure every time I buy airtime I buy her own too..

One day I stopped.. no more calls no more text .. o forced myself to stop talking to her .
After about a week I woke up to a text from her that says "I miss seeing your text messages and missed calls "...

I was happy so I called her back and like a miracle she came to my house that day and we kissed .. the whole skyrocketed from there .. after a while she allowed me into her paradise and I realized she's tear rubber .. long story short we are married now with 2 beautiful kids ...

MODIFIED

Marriage with her was heavenly.. I remember I was working at GTBank when we got married, while she works with a private firm...there was no kids involved yet
We were so close that you would mistake us for siblings,,we do have our fight sometimes but anytime it happens. She knows my mumu button And I know hers too.

We eat and bath together... There was this time I traveled for a week.. Before I came back she fell sick cos she's not used to staying without me .
Life is so easy with her .My car is her car .most times I go to work with Uber while she drives ..

Congratulations simp

34 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Lovethaa: 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
nurain150:

Congratulations simp

Save your congratulations for your dad

136 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:

I know very responsible guys who are single and want to mingle with every sense of commitment and responsibility, but where you find these guys are in offices being workaholics or too afraid to approach women or the guy in church or mosque who is always committed, very few in my opinion socialize and match the specs of most ladies, so true love exist it depends on where you look, else one should check himself or herself against their expectations and standards if they keep attracting wrong lovers, at the same time one needs higher help on this lobe matter not all meets the eye.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Jodha(f): 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
Yusufisraelj:

I know very responsible guys who are single and want to mingle with every sense of commitment and responsibility, but where you find these guys are in offices being workaholics or too afraid to approach women or the guy in church or mosque who is always committed, very few in my opinion socialize and match the specs of most ladies, so true love exist it depends on where you look, else one should check himself or herself against their expectations and standards if they keep attracting wrong lovers, at the same time one needs higher help on this lobe matter not all meets the eye.

I'm not really looking for who to mingle with... I'm looking for true undiluted love in it's real self... someone that'll love me unconditionally...not just for how I look...or for my body ...or what I say or do ...but just to love me for me...

As for the expectations and standard....i don't think I can go below my standard.... it's personally what I want....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Daniiel: 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lovethaa:

Ofcourse ,if being a simp doesn't pay ..your dad won't have met your Mom who gave birth to you.

LoL to find a soul mate no be child's play oi
.... you guys are brothers and sisters not husband n wife.

5 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Daniiel: 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:

I'm not really looking for who to mingle with... I'm looking for true undiluted love in it's real self... someone that'll love me unconditionally...not just for how I look...or for my body ...or what I say or do ...but just to love me for me...

As for the expectations and standard....i don't think I can go below my standard.... it's personally what I want....

when you become a lovely person you wud attract ur spec one day . just only fall in love with hu you can endure

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:

Offkos never go below your standards as far as they are realistic.

Who knows may be am ur ........... cool

2 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Jodha(f): 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
Daniiel:

when you become a lovely person you wud attract ur spec one day . just only fall in love with hu you can endure

I'm a lovely person already... Love is endurance...I can't be in love with someone and can't overlook some things....if I can't then I don't love that person..

5 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Jodha(f): 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Yusufisraelj:

Offkos never go below your standards as far as they are realistic.

Who knows may be am ur ........... cool

I'm*

5 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by millionboi2: 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lovethaa:
Love is.a beautiful thing , I still remember the first time I fell in love , I was 28 years old . I have been dating but have not really experienced Love ..

It was a Tuesday and I saw that babe walking by with her friend..My eyes were locked onto her and my senses flown away .

I don't know where the courage came from but I walked up to them and started vibing with both friends without letting them know who I was into .
She got near her house and told me to go back , so I collected the numbers of both of them . Deleted the friends own i'mmediately and saved my crush .. her name's was bukola.

Infact when I knew I was in love was the day she she flashed me by mistake, I was hungry as hell that day, and me and my friend was already drawing map on how we are going to spend the last 200naira with me.. i'mmediately I saw that call. Hunger flew away . And because I don't have credit to call her back I quickly used the last 200 to buy card so I can talk to her ...

She agreed..

And it started from there . From tastee fried chicken I took her to ShopRite and we did small shopping..

MODIFIED

You are a simp oga

I think say she accepted u as a jobless man
She is just smarter than you

Your love claim has not passed any test?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by nurain150(m): 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lovethaa:

Save your congratulations for your dad
Yeah I will.and remember to teach your children same. cool
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Daniiel: 11:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:

I'm a lovely person already... Love is endurance...I can't be in love with someone and can't overlook some things....if I can't then I don't love that person..

Love too is an illusion. cos it must end in heart break.

2 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by odinson1(m): 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:

g

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:

I'm*

Lols, caught red handed grin grin grin
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Nobody: 3:33am On Dec 19, 2020
Congrats dear...ya damn lucky

Me I'm still here waiting for the day someone's son will genuinely love me
I pray i don't grow old waiting cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by SweetCunt97(f): 4:05am On Dec 19, 2020
Lovethaa:

She agreed..

MODIFIED

Nairalander redpill males will say she agreed for you because u carried her to tasty fried and took her shopping at shoprite. That when u was dirt broke she no reason you. They forget that relationship is built, you gotta give a lady a reason to be with you.

Yes true love exist. So many feel it doesn't cause they've given it out but didn't get it back in return.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by soundOsonic: 4:27am On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:

Did you read what you wrote. You want a man to love you not based on standards not based( how you look, what you do, what you say)
But you can only love a man based on if he reaches your required standard.
You cant expect someone to love you for who you are, and not love the person for who he is not based on any standard luv.
I have been indifferent concerning the bashing of women in this thread, from what I have seen so far both online and offline women might just be the most selfish and self centered gender. You

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by kalu61(m): 4:48am On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:

Are you tear rubber like he mentioned grin

8 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by kalu61(m): 4:52am On Dec 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Nairalander redpill males will say she agreed for you because u carried her to tasty fried and took her shopping at shoprite. That when u was dirt broke she no reason you. They forget that relationship is built, you gotta give a lady a reason to be with you.

Yes true love exist. So many feel it doesn't cause they've given it out but didn't get it back in return.
you can't deny the fact that the outing spiced it. Women naturally love gift

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him / Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? / Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.