Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,387 members, 7,850,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Mercy Aigbe - "My Skin Is Like Milk" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe - "My Skin Is Like Milk" (535 Views)

'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo / Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology / Skin Like Milk! Toke Makinwa Rocked A Mini Skirt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe - "My Skin Is Like Milk" by Okoyeaniche(m): 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
Nigerian actress, director and businesswoman, Mercy Aigbe who is best known for her Yoruba indigenous movies has come out to express are admiration for her skin.

Taking to her Instagram page, the beautiful fashion goddess who is also known for her unique style and dressing shared a photo of herself with the caption;

She wrote...CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL GIST

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The American Singer And Song Writer R. Kelly’s Daughter Forced To Drop Out / Bbnaija Leo Dasilva Receives Special Recognition At Cee-c's Cegar Launch (video) / Ned Nwoko Uses Dollars To Buy Magazine With Regina Daniels On The Cover (pics, V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.