Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology (55723 Views)

Mosun Filani & Husband, Kayode Oduoye Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Don't Dispose Your Old Pants Anyhow, Cut Them Into Shreds - Mosun Filani / Nollywood Actress, Mosunmola Filani Slays In New Photos As She Turns 50 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by dachilino: 10:21am On Jun 20, 2019
A tailor who had a heated exchange with Mosunmola Filani  for complaining over a dress she made for her, slammed the actress who according to her sell creams but has a skin "which is an apology and full of filters". 

Mosunmola Filani had called out the tailor over the outfit on Instagram. According to her, she paid N100K for the dress, but got a N40k refund because it badly made. She wrote; 

"She is in the comment section abusing people.  Small time they will say we no Dey patronise upcoming designers.  No shape, no definition, nothing, customer relations is zero.  It's a very long story, since March 3rd till June 14th.  Claiming to use 15 yards velvet for this cloth. Am I ofili?  Paid 100k and was refunded 40k after the whole mess.  Pls my people waka jeje inside life o.  Me have learnt my lesson���� Ibadan thank u oooooo"

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/20/you-sell-cream-but-your-skin-is-an-apology-tailor-slams-actress-mosunmola-filani/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by nosiebaba(m): 10:24am On Jun 20, 2019
Funny but true

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by dachilino: 10:47am On Jun 20, 2019
You sell cream but your skin is an apology -Tailor slams actress Mosunmola Filani

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/20/you-sell-cream-but-your-skin-is-an-apology-tailor-slams-actress-mosunmola-filani/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by unclesuruoffi: 10:48am On Jun 20, 2019
This one loud gan

11 Likes

Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by LuciferTasbih: 10:56am On Jun 20, 2019
How can she have a potbelly and arms that large and expect to fit into that dress she sent?

The tailor even tried. Imagine wasting smooth velvet on this multi-coloured Afonja sperm whale.
If I were the one, I would have sewn that garb for her with tarpaulin & mosquito net.

Rubbish!

*spits angry

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by victorian(f): 11:06am On Jun 20, 2019
Truth be told, the designer no try at all.

Even as Mosun's waist is not as small as the maniqunine.

She can still have a good fitting with it.

The designer f.up!

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by iamsea(m): 11:38am On Jun 20, 2019
LuciferTasbih:
How can she have a potbelly and arms that large and expect to fit into that dress she sent?

The tailor even tried. Imagine wasting smooth velvet on this multi-coloured Afonja sperm whale.
If I were the one, I would have sewn that garb for her with tarpaulin & mosquito net.

Rubbish!

*spits angry
nwamaikpe disguised as lucifer.. I sight you..

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by Cletus77(m): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
LuciferTasbih:

Rubbish!

*spits angry
Although you sound st*pid at times..I can't help but laugh at your every comment grin grin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by Cletus77(m): 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
iamsea:

nwamaikpe disguised as lucifer.. I sight you..

I swear..I always think this guy z nwamaikpe

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by suky1976: 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
so funny indeed
Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by martineverest(m): 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
I don't support bleaching but look at how the uncouth designer treated her customer...if I were to patronise her,with her unethical behaviour I would gladly turn elsewhere

it's really sad how Nigerians lack costumer satisfaction..they treat customers like shit after getting their money

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by slawomir: 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
Okay
Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by Alejobs: 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
It takes a lot of discipline to drive on Lagos road without getting infuriated

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by dominique(f): 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
The dress is truly hideous

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by justtruth88miSt(f): 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
what an opposite, egungun b careful clothe.

6 Likes

Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by Duggedised12(f): 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
That designer na cut and sew tailor ,all this "I can sew the style " tialors sef undecided

12 Likes

Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by justtruth88miSt(f): 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
LuciferTasbih:

Rubbish!

guy u r wicked...

*spits angry
Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
LuciferTasbih:

Rubbish!

*spits angry

my boy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by moniniola(f): 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
grin grin
Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by adewest1999(m): 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
see finishing........ but all this shoe makers disguised as tailors sef

5 Likes

Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by Houseofglam7(f): 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
Idiots everywhere undecided
Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by bestdudes: 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
Cletus77:

I swear..I always think this guy z nwamaikpe

Nwamaikpe is highly erudite than that guy. Check their write ups.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by lilfreezy: 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
martineverest:
I don't support bleaching but look at how the uncouth designer treated her customer...if I were to patronise her,with her unethical behaviour I would gladly turn elsewhere

it's really sad how Nigerians lack costumer satisfaction..they treat customers like shit after getting their money

Customer satisfaction ọkwa ya?
I hope you do realize that her rant on Instagram can cause the designer her hustle. If fulani wasn't satisfied, all she had to do was to consult the designer personally and not on Instagram. That can make her lose future clients as no other celebrity may patronise her again.

You need to understand why she ranted that way. It wasn't professional i agree. If she hadn't gone to Instagram in the first place, none of this would have happened.

this was the same way one stupid girl like that went to Edmund top 10 chat and started ranting, but when she got served, she came seeking for sympathy lol! She no Sabi how much don jazzy settle the guy for back wey she wan spoil the guy hustle grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by Chikpat(m): 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
The tailor clearly sowed a different thing all together. But the new dress is also cute and I love it.

1 Like

Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by Monaco2(m): 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
Who b d actress wu b d tailor for d picture

2 Likes

Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by Halezis(m): 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
Gbas Gbos Gbasgrin
Two of them don't have sense sha

1 Like

Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by Gabson001(m): 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
No man is perfect.. We all make mistakes so judge reasonably
Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by wrench: 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
This is why I don't tell tailors I want so and so design. Just use your discretions and sow me something nice.

1 Like

Re: Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology by Belvinho(m): 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
victorian:
Truth be told, the designer no try at all.

Even as Mosun's waist is not as small as the maniqunine.

She can still have a good fitting with it.

The designer f.up!

I keep wondering why celebrities or yeyebrities can't order these clothes from the original manufacturers. Do they realize this is copyright theft? Someone goes through the painstaking process of getting a design,
bringing that design to life and markets the design.

When it's time to make something out of it, they steal the design and give it to Mufu the tailor who messes it up and they cry foul.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aliyah Niniola Odetola, Pasuma's Daughter Celebrates 16th Birthday / Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) / Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.