Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,133 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Lady Arrested As Her Date Disappears After Stealing Two Phones In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Arrested As Her Date Disappears After Stealing Two Phones In Lagos (26010 Views)

Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held / Slay Queen Caught Red-Handed On CCTV Stealing Two Virgin Human Hair Wigs / Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Arrested As Her Date Disappears After Stealing Two Phones In Lagos by Made4naijaceo(f): 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
Lady arrested as her date disappears after stealing two phones, on Saturday, at a hotel in #Apapa, Lagos

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/lady-arrested-as-her-date-disappears-after-stealing-two-phones/

Re: Lady Arrested As Her Date Disappears After Stealing Two Phones In Lagos by Made4naijaceo(f): 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
shocked
Re: Lady Arrested As Her Date Disappears After Stealing Two Phones In Lagos by iGISTM0RE: 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
Re: Lady Arrested As Her Date Disappears After Stealing Two Phones In Lagos by Made4naijaceo(f): 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Arrested As Her Date Disappears After Stealing Two Phones In Lagos by shamack: 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
That serves the cheap slut better, would have loved to see the reaction on her face,,,,,but I guess it's wrong to harrass her. She didn't commit any offence and her partner is just a suspect, which makes her an accomplice.... Nigerian lawyers over to you

15 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested As Her Date Disappears After Stealing Two Phones In Lagos by bamasite(m): 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
Ekwe......

Yawa redefined!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested As Her Date Disappears After Stealing Two Phones In Lagos by KingLennon(m): 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
Date turns bad. She will just wish she stayed at home. Let her pay for it and learn her lessons as well...

7 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested As Her Date Disappears After Stealing Two Phones In Lagos by SweetJoystick(m): 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
Stupid date

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested As Her Date Disappears After Stealing Two Phones In Lagos by Elvixbeatz(m): 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
Na wa ooooo
Re: Lady Arrested As Her Date Disappears After Stealing Two Phones In Lagos by BABANGBALI: 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
Long throat dey kill

3 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested As Her Date Disappears After Stealing Two Phones In Lagos by ExAngel007(f): 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
Re: Lady Arrested As Her Date Disappears After Stealing Two Phones In Lagos by Zico5(m): 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
Even see the one on date, birds of a feather. it's sure the lady is part of the deal, she was just unfortunate to be caught. This generation will surely ruin many things. Youths of no aims or directions.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested As Her Date Disappears After Stealing Two Phones In Lagos by Lamasta(m): 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
The evil boys do cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested As Her Date Disappears After Stealing Two Phones In Lagos by bro4u: 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
Instablognaija see's everything everywhere... Nawa ooo
Re: Lady Arrested As Her Date Disappears After Stealing Two Phones In Lagos by Xtopherprince(m): 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
Elei gidi gan.......
Re: Lady Arrested As Her Date Disappears After Stealing Two Phones In Lagos by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
Very easy na take them to the date house. ABI na roadside him pick her?
Re: Lady Arrested As Her Date Disappears After Stealing Two Phones In Lagos by Champneys: 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
LOL.
Re: Lady Arrested As Her Date Disappears After Stealing Two Phones In Lagos by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
Ewo!!

Re: Lady Arrested As Her Date Disappears After Stealing Two Phones In Lagos by seunmohmoh(f): 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
This is not a date but a yanshing arrangement. A sensible person will never wear that thing to a date. Nigeria Jersey on an expired bumshot. A no no for me.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested As Her Date Disappears After Stealing Two Phones In Lagos by kaen1317: 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
The girl has been eating the guys money for long now, so it's just a way of getting his money back. The girl will pay for the phones.
Re: Lady Arrested As Her Date Disappears After Stealing Two Phones In Lagos by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
kaen1317:
The girl has been eating the guys money for long now, so it's just a way of getting his money back. The girl will pay for the phones.
do you know the girl!?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested As Her Date Disappears After Stealing Two Phones In Lagos by kheny12(m): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
#Dates go wrong.she must provide her dating partner or she bear the consequence.

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested As Her Date Disappears After Stealing Two Phones In Lagos by Offpoint: 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
These people dey accuse me of stealing phonecheesy na only drinks I no pay for o...

Ronke dey form for me, na him I vex disappear o...

I no steal anyone phone o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested As Her Date Disappears After Stealing Two Phones In Lagos by nicepoker101(m): 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
It's a set up. You can't be eating the dude's money anyhow. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested As Her Date Disappears After Stealing Two Phones In Lagos by kaen1317: 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
mperornero:
do you know the girl!?
yes she's that your former girlfriend that also ate your money but u said u leave for God
Re: Lady Arrested As Her Date Disappears After Stealing Two Phones In Lagos by Liberator007(m): 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
Made4naijaceo:
Lady arrested as her date disappears after stealing two phones, on Saturday, at a hotel in #Apapa, Lagos

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/lady-arrested-as-her-date-disappears-after-stealing-two-phones/

Omo, this is not funny o. Thank God she didn't fall into the hands of the wrong people. They could have lynched her or spread her legs and apply pepper for her innocent 'thing'

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees / I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) / Man In Court For Touching Neighbour's Breast In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.