Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,300 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Sri Lanka Attacks: Face Coverings Banned After Easter Bloodshed. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sri Lanka Attacks: Face Coverings Banned After Easter Bloodshed. (19713 Views)

Sri Lanka Bans Face Coverings After Easter Sunday Bombings / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Sri Lanka Bombings: Shows Pictures Of Attackers / Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sri Lanka Attacks: Face Coverings Banned After Easter Bloodshed. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
Muslims need to be wiped outta dis planet. They are the major problem of this world. I strongly believe dat Mohammed must be in hell now for deceiving our brothers and sisters.
That idiot get luck say no be dis century him come cus I trust Aba people...I know wetin dem for use him head do
Re: Sri Lanka Attacks: Face Coverings Banned After Easter Bloodshed. by Empiree: 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
Chinakwam:
Muslims need to be wiped outta dis planet. They are the major problem of this world. I strongly believe dat Mohammed must be in hell now for deceiving our brothers and sisters.
That idiot get luck say no be dis century him come cus I trust Aba people...I know wetin dem for use him head do
seun, you need to ban this dude for making terror threat on muslims.

This is a potential terrorist here. Please do something fast about this guy before he does something silly.

His comment is in violation of NAIRALAND rules section 2, 3 and 7 'constitution'
Re: Sri Lanka Attacks: Face Coverings Banned After Easter Bloodshed. by jaytee01(m): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
If na naija, dat foooool from MURIC would have started talking rubbish and wailing.

2 Likes

Re: Sri Lanka Attacks: Face Coverings Banned After Easter Bloodshed. by jude33084(m): 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
Tallesty1:
Same thing they're trying to legalize in schools here

Dead country we live in
Re: Sri Lanka Attacks: Face Coverings Banned After Easter Bloodshed. by jude33084(m): 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
Empiree:
seun, you need to ban this dude for making terror threat on muslims.

This is a potential terrorist here. Please do something fast about this guy before he does something silly.

His comment is in violation of NAIRALAND rules section 2, 3 and 7 'constitution'

,....and what next after that? undecided
Re: Sri Lanka Attacks: Face Coverings Banned After Easter Bloodshed. by bush112(m): 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
advocate666:
Thank you Satan.
Santa Ken
Re: Sri Lanka Attacks: Face Coverings Banned After Easter Bloodshed. by zionzoe(m): 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
nasirujj:

No body can ban Islam, any crime committed against humanity commited by Muslim is tag as terrorism where's if committed by other faith is referred to as mass shooting, and there is no prove that it was committed by muslim
It is very close, Angola did it and nothing happened. With the Evidence we have gathered that you Culran has its first manuscript 200 years after the false prophet died. In fact till now no original manuscript.

How can a man make a statement, like The Messiah was not crucified, 500 years after witnesses attest to it and be taken seriously?

Was he there?

How could M0h give an account without a witness and you risk your soul believing and covering up his misdeeds ?

You don't need to PHYSICALLY be in hell, the hatred he pours into your soul is hell itself.

CHRIST love you and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

2 Likes

Re: Sri Lanka Attacks: Face Coverings Banned After Easter Bloodshed. by Codes151(m): 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
And that’s a country with a president and law
Re: Sri Lanka Attacks: Face Coverings Banned After Easter Bloodshed. by yeman1(m): 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
Great news
Re: Sri Lanka Attacks: Face Coverings Banned After Easter Bloodshed. by nasirujj(m): 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
zionzoe:

It is very close, Angola did it and nothing happened. With the Evidence we have gathered that you Culran has its first manuscript 200 years after the false prophet died. In fact till now no original manuscript.

How can a man make a statement, like The Messiah was not crucified, 500 years after witnesses attest to it and be taken seriously?

Was he there?

How could M0h give an account without a witness and you risk your soul believing and covering up his misdeeds ?

You don't need to PHYSICALLY be in hell, the hatred he pours into your soul is hell itself.

CHRIST love you and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

I love Jesus more than you do, you are talking of original manuscript, is your bibble original, Quran is the only manuscript that have been purified for decades,

You bibble speaks about Muhammad as the comforter, but the amazing thing you people say if you are asked about Muhammad is that your bibble said nothing about him, "there so many things I have to say onto but you can't bear them now, but when the comforter comes he shall guide unto all truths and he shall glorify me" who is the comforter..i no u will say the Holy Spirit. But the Holy Spirit was there even before Jesus he was there during Moses, Abraham etc. Is just a simple logic, Prophet Muhammad SAW is the comforter because he glorifies Jesus, any Muslim who don't respect and believe in Jesus Christ as the messenger of God is not a Muslim.just like it is said in the bibble, Jesus said "I my own self can not do nothing as I hear I judge and my judgement is just because I seek not my will but the will of my father who has sent me. (sent me) anyone that is sent is a messager. Ok my question we is where did Jesus in bibble said I am God or where he said Worship me.. Red letters Jesus word, not Joseph, Paul etc But Jesus word.
Re: Sri Lanka Attacks: Face Coverings Banned After Easter Bloodshed. by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:42am On Apr 30, 2019
EdwardRandy:
The Muslims won't like this even when they know the reason for the ban is justified.

Justified in what way
When another bomb happens, they ask people not to wear clothe
Re: Sri Lanka Attacks: Face Coverings Banned After Easter Bloodshed. by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:43am On Apr 30, 2019
You'll see comments and immediately you'll know people are bigots!
Re: Sri Lanka Attacks: Face Coverings Banned After Easter Bloodshed. by follock007(m): 1:57am On Apr 30, 2019
Kdon2:

Quality of emptiness. grin

YES KE. THAT NENE OR MAIDEN IS SO EMPTY THAT THE BIBLE CALL HER DEATH IN REVELATION CHAPTER 6. HE/SHE ONLY CARES ABOUT TWO THINGS, EAT AND DIE. THIS IS WHY I PREFER A YEYE OR YAHOO grin
Re: Sri Lanka Attacks: Face Coverings Banned After Easter Bloodshed. by panafrican(m): 4:19am On Apr 30, 2019
The same thing should happen everywhere in Africa.
No face covering.

1 Like

Re: Sri Lanka Attacks: Face Coverings Banned After Easter Bloodshed. by CDCEO001: 5:21am On Apr 30, 2019
How can any country allow such thing? It doesn't make sense. You don't even know if the person is really a woman or a man or how they look like.

1 Like

Re: Sri Lanka Attacks: Face Coverings Banned After Easter Bloodshed. by justin001: 5:49am On Apr 30, 2019
Get verified information about Mowgli Manchester Menu, Price and near me locations.
Re: Sri Lanka Attacks: Face Coverings Banned After Easter Bloodshed. by 27Pushing30: 6:04am On Apr 30, 2019
Just left Wikipedia ... had to know more about the country

According to Wikipedia over 70% of the population are budhist and 12% hindu ,9.7% Muslim and 7+ Christians.

Apologies to the Muslims here on NL but ISLAM IS A VERY VIOLENT RELIGION!!! Haba not even a majority yet see bombing of another minority?!!?

Look at India same thing Muslims causing problems now that they’re close in number to hindu

Messed up religion

4 Likes

Re: Sri Lanka Attacks: Face Coverings Banned After Easter Bloodshed. by Toni19: 6:24am On Apr 30, 2019
You know say most gullible and sentimental people plenty for Nigeria. We are too fake, too unreal
kristonium:
Way to go
If it were to be in Nigeria where this ban was imposed, the whole country would be in flame by now!
Re: Sri Lanka Attacks: Face Coverings Banned After Easter Bloodshed. by Seerach(m): 7:46am On Apr 30, 2019
Iceking1:
Very nice, next is Nigeria...... I just wishes for the dullar'd to do same here in Nigeria...
Thank you Satan
Re: Sri Lanka Attacks: Face Coverings Banned After Easter Bloodshed. by Psalmy2cute(m): 7:48am On Apr 30, 2019
nasirujj:

I love Jesus more than you do, you are talking of original manuscript, is your bibble original, Quran is the only manuscript that have been purified for decades,

You bibble speaks about Muhammad as the comforter, but the amazing thing you people say if you are asked about Muhammad is that your bibble said nothing about him, "there so many things I have to say onto but you can't bear them now, but when the comforter comes he shall guide unto all truths and he shall glorify me" who is the comforter..i no u will say the Holy Spirit. But the Holy Spirit was there even before Jesus he was there during Moses, Abraham etc. Is just a simple logic, Prophet Muhammad SAW is the comforter because he glorifies Jesus, any Muslim who don't respect and believe in Jesus Christ as the messenger of God is not a Muslim.just like it is said in the bibble, Jesus said "I my own self can not do nothing as I hear I judge and my judgement is just because I seek not my will but the will of my father who has sent me. (sent me) anyone that is sent is a messager. Ok my question we is where did Jesus in bibble said I am God or where he said Worship me.. Red letters Jesus word, not Joseph, Paul etc But Jesus word.
Bro normally I like to read comments, and I just laugh.. but this post of yours is just unbelievable.. so allah sent another man as a comforter to humanity?? A man who waged war all his life .., raped women.. had the non believers paying taxes just to keep their head.. married a nine years old child.. so this is your definition of a comforter?? It pains me so much we dont have GOD on quick dial like other prophet did in the ancient time.. if we did, this wouldn't be an issue to debate..

Even jesus can be said to be more of a comforter than this Mohammed..

5 Likes

Re: Sri Lanka Attacks: Face Coverings Banned After Easter Bloodshed. by Psalmy2cute(m): 7:50am On Apr 30, 2019
I have alot of muslim friend and I normally tell them.. keep your believes to yourself.. and let me keep mine.. if I notice you been too radical on your Islamic way.. I just do away with the friendship.. so I don't wake up one day seeing my head rolling on the floor

1 Like

Re: Sri Lanka Attacks: Face Coverings Banned After Easter Bloodshed. by nellyelitz(m): 8:20am On Apr 30, 2019
WhoBeThisMan:
have they not paid you?
hahaha maybe he want to speed up the payment.

1 Like

Re: Sri Lanka Attacks: Face Coverings Banned After Easter Bloodshed. by zionzoe(m): 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
THE COMFORTER CAME 10 DAYS AFTER THE ASCENSION.

NOT 500 YEARS AS YOUR DESERT IDOL WORSHIPPER SAID.

MUST YOU USE OTHER PEOPLE'S BOOK TO VALIDATE YOUR FOOLISHNESS.

HOW INSANE FOR A CHILD MOLESTER TO WAKE UP AND FORCEFULLY WANT TO REWRITE HISTORY TO HIS SELFISH TEXT.

ONLY SELFISH MEN LIKE YOU WILL LIKE M0H'S GIFT TO YOU...MANY C@NTS. EVEN D STONE YOU GUYS KISS AT THE KABAL IS THE SHAPE OF THE C@NT UF HALAT, THE DAUGHTER OF YOUR FALSE @LAH.

nasirujj:

2 Likes

Re: Sri Lanka Attacks: Face Coverings Banned After Easter Bloodshed. by nasirujj(m): 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
zionzoe:
THE COMFORTER CAME 10 DAYS AFTER THE ASCENSION.

NOT 500 YEARS AS YOUR DESERT IDOL WORSHIPPER SAID.

MUST YOU USE OTHER PEOPLE'S BOOK TO VALIDATE YOUR FOOLISHNESS.

HOW INSANE FOR A CHILD MOLESTER TO WAKE UP AND FORCEFULLY WANT TO REWRITE HISTORY TO HIS SELFISH TEXT.

ONLY SELFISH MEN LIKE YOU WILL LIKE M0H'S GIFT TO YOU...MANY C@NTS. EVEN D STONE YOU GUYS KISS AT THE KABAL IS THE SHAPE OF THE C@NT UF HALAT, THE DAUGHTER OF YOUR FALSE @LAH.

Let's dialogue from the faculty of knowledge, I quote your book because that's what you believe, you don't believe in my own book and it's obvious you don't believe in the bibble too, Pls back your claims with facts don't come here and be barking like a dog. If you can't be responsible for once just get out. You said I quote other scripture rather than mine but one thing I want you to no is that " any Muslim that doesn't believe in Jesus and the book given to him is not a Muslim" but not this your bibble that has been altered
Re: Sri Lanka Attacks: Face Coverings Banned After Easter Bloodshed. by nasirujj(m): 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
Psalmy2cute:

Bro normally I like to read comments, and I just laugh.. but this post of yours is just unbelievable.. so allah sent another man as a comforter to humanity?? A man who waged war all his life .., raped women.. had the non believers paying taxes just to keep their head.. married a nine years old child.. so this is your definition of a comforter?? It pains me so much we dont have GOD on quick dial like other prophet did in the ancient time.. if we did, this wouldn't be an issue to debate..

Even jesus can be said to be more of a comforter than this Mohammed..

Please answer only this question for me, where did Jesus say I'm God or where he said worship me, and I quote your bibble where Jesus Christ said I'm a servant and messenger of God in the Christian Bibble, please don't follow the teachings of the church but follow the teachings of Jesus.. I no your reply will be abusive just like the previous one cos one with out any point end up barking like a dog. I need facts not stories ok
Re: Sri Lanka Attacks: Face Coverings Banned After Easter Bloodshed. by zionzoe(m): 5:25pm On May 02, 2019
nasirujj:

Let's dialogue from the faculty of knowledge, I quote your book because that's what you believe, you don't believe in my own book and it's obvious you don't believe in the bibble too, Pls back your claims with facts don't come here and be barking like a dog. If you can't be responsible for once just get out. You said I quote other scripture rather than mine but one thing I want you to no is that " any Muslim that doesn't believe in Jesus and the book given to him is not a Muslim" but not this your bibble that has been altered

Watch this video.
https://www.facebook.com/211677026219323/posts/327053121348379/

What will it profit you if you marry 4 wives , kill , steal and destroy from innocent people and lose your Soul?
M0h already losed his soul Eternally. You are in hell now, don't sign up to remain there forever.

When I am not a lunatic, how will I pledge my soul to one who called Miriame ( Sister of Prophet Moses) mother of your so called Isa.

That is your isa. I don't believe in your isa. Show me the name isa before M0H'S time in Arabia? Not found.

Your own isa is Mothered by Moses Sister.

Don't lay claim of someone and then corrupt narrative that is older than the grand father of your lieing false prophet.

1 Like

Re: Sri Lanka Attacks: Face Coverings Banned After Easter Bloodshed. by zionzoe(m): 5:34pm On May 02, 2019
nasirujj:

Please answer only this question for me, where did Jesus say I'm God or where he said worship me, and I quote your bibble where Jesus Christ said I'm a servant and messenger of God in the Christian Bibble, please don't follow the teachings of the church but follow the teachings of Jesus.. I no your reply will be abusive just like the previous one cos one with out any point end up barking like a dog. I need facts not stories ok

Hello, follower of false 6 years old raping paedophiles watch this

https://www.facebook.com/211677026219323/posts/329131527807205/
Re: Sri Lanka Attacks: Face Coverings Banned After Easter Bloodshed. by Cowbuhari: 1:12am On Jun 29, 2019
post=77962374:

Who gave birth to dis tin?!
Ba sense samsam!!

Ọkpọ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War / Jacob Zuma Narrowly Survives Impeachment / US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.