Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Alibaba And Falz React As Nigerian Company Starts Manufacturing Armoured Carrier - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba And Falz React As Nigerian Company Starts Manufacturing Armoured Carrier (39757 Views)

DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report / Ifu Ennada And Falz Loved Up At Album Launch - Pictures / Simi Reacts To Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Falz Holding Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba And Falz React As Nigerian Company Starts Manufacturing Armoured Carrier by 3verblazing(m): 11:01am On Apr 30, 2019
Pround to be from Ogun State ...

Re: Alibaba And Falz React As Nigerian Company Starts Manufacturing Armoured Carrier by 3verblazing(m): 11:01am On Apr 30, 2019
Pround to be from Ogun State ... My ijebu pple

Re: Alibaba And Falz React As Nigerian Company Starts Manufacturing Armoured Carrier by Aidejay(m): 11:11am On Apr 30, 2019
This nairaland is toxic it's full of people who don't have sense.
People making assumptions upon assumptions just posting their stupidity for the world to see haba! Some comments on his thread can best be described as some thing out of the heart of a chicken or goat or one of these senseless animals that don't know anything.
Thank Goodness for those sensible people who keep this nairaland enlightened they do us the favor of replying all these bigoted, tribalistic and xenophobic people, who only God knows where they imagine and cook up their baseless and unintelligent facts then they mix it with hate and corrupt mindset and share it.
All these mental institution patients with real life mental issues need help before they turn nairaland to madland
Re: Alibaba And Falz React As Nigerian Company Starts Manufacturing Armoured Carrier by Richywire(m): 11:15am On Apr 30, 2019
So they want to compete with innoson abii
Re: Alibaba And Falz React As Nigerian Company Starts Manufacturing Armoured Carrier by Cannonleo(m): 11:18am On Apr 30, 2019
ikewaterwater:
Alibaba and Falz took to their social media pages, to react to report of a Nigerian company based in Ijebu-Ode area of Ogun manufacturing armoured personnel carriers for Nigerian Police and Army with massive local contents from the scratch.

Twitter user @ovieali who shared the report, had tweeted;This is a Nigerian company in Ijebu-Ode,manufacturing the some of the best Armoured Personnel Carriers for Nigeria Police and Army,with massive local contents from scratch. The Govt in Ogun bought 15 for the police. Industrialisation is the only pathway for prosperity in Nigeria.

Here are reactions from the two entertainers below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/30/alibaba-and-falz-react-as-nigerian-company-starts-manufacturing-armoured-carriers/

L
the original twitter poster is mad, that is proforce nigeria that has been in existence for years since 2009 it became visible with the igirirgi apc, an that is the updated version of their LAV, light Armored vehicle , as for local content its hovers between 70 to 60% as stang protection levels differ, but. I understand the purpose of this post politically
Re: Alibaba And Falz React As Nigerian Company Starts Manufacturing Armoured Carrier by Front0lane: 11:28am On Apr 30, 2019
Have you seen any afonja wailing that FG must by fire by force patronize the company.
Only the state governor patronized the company, let the sate Innoson is located patroze it stop wailing if others don't.
That is the problem with your tribe, nobody owes your father to buy Innoson as no one owes this company too.
Let everyone use their discreption and let your father stop wailing over foolishness up n down NL.

Olu20090:
Notice there is no single Igbo person showing any envy, hate or anything. They are all happy for him! Let it be Innoson and see Afonja vomit their hate and poison out of envy. The problem of Nigeria is Afonjas...full stop!
Re: Alibaba And Falz React As Nigerian Company Starts Manufacturing Armoured Carrier by oblaak(m): 11:33am On Apr 30, 2019
Follygunners:
Omo Yoruba l'emi ooo.... SWAGGER! Some okoro savages go die for diss kain news.. grin

Yet, we don't beat chest to it.. Progress and success are normalcy to us! cool
Why do you guys keep on acting uncivilized? Will commenting sensibly kill you?

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba And Falz React As Nigerian Company Starts Manufacturing Armoured Carrier by fkj950ax(m): 11:52am On Apr 30, 2019
GazzuzzAutos:
From scratch bawo? Even Uncle inno in Nnewi cannot try that statement.
Engines, transaxle, struts, computer, chassis lights, even the bloody Wires are all imported.
It's a good thing they are in a unique business, proper armoured vehicles cost a fortune.

Bloogers and Misinformation. Even Adolf Hitler cant try this thing they are doing nowadays
Re: Alibaba And Falz React As Nigerian Company Starts Manufacturing Armoured Carrier by RTSC: 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
Innoson does not produce armoured carriers though.

He is into regular cars and trucks but could also branch into armoured cars if it becomes lucrative.

I am sure he already has the infrastructural capacity to out -produce any other competitor.
Re: Alibaba And Falz React As Nigerian Company Starts Manufacturing Armoured Carrier by MrDoGood(m): 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
thecartoonman:
it is even in my town

Please, can i see a sample?
Re: Alibaba And Falz React As Nigerian Company Starts Manufacturing Armoured Carrier by alexola20(m): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
Re: Alibaba And Falz React As Nigerian Company Starts Manufacturing Armoured Carrier by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
greatermeme:
Educate yourself fast: You're going to drown in the ocean of IGNORANCE!
shhhhssss!! fucking illiterate ...
Re: Alibaba And Falz React As Nigerian Company Starts Manufacturing Armoured Carrier by giles14(m): 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
ikewaterwater:
Alibaba and Falz took to their social media pages, to react to report of a Nigerian company based in Ijebu-Ode area of Ogun manufacturing armoured personnel carriers for Nigerian Police and Army with massive local contents from the scratch.

Twitter user @ovieali who shared the report, had tweeted;This is a Nigerian company in Ijebu-Ode,manufacturing the some of the best Armoured Personnel Carriers for Nigeria Police and Army,with massive local contents from scratch. The Govt in Ogun bought 15 for the police. Industrialisation is the only pathway for prosperity in Nigeria.

Here are reactions from the two entertainers below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/30/alibaba-and-falz-react-as-nigerian-company-starts-manufacturing-armoured-carriers/

L
proforce has been in the armoured vehicle business since the Jonathan regime.

Still waiting for the ARA MRAP.
Re: Alibaba And Falz React As Nigerian Company Starts Manufacturing Armoured Carrier by jayextra(m): 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
Follygunners:
Omo Yoruba l'emi ooo.... SWAGGER! Some okoro savages go die for diss kain news.. grin

Yet, we don't beat chest to it.. Progress and success are normalcy to us! cool
If person call u Tribal Bigot u go begin vex like mumu

Stretch marks dey ya brain *spits*
Re: Alibaba And Falz React As Nigerian Company Starts Manufacturing Armoured Carrier by greatermeme: 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
awwfar:
shhhhssss!! fucking illiterate ...
Fvcking Idiot! Product of broken condom! Conceived by mistake!
Re: Alibaba And Falz React As Nigerian Company Starts Manufacturing Armoured Carrier by greatermeme: 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
jayextra:

If person call u Tribal Bigot u go begin vex like mumu

Stretch marks dey ya brain *spits*
His silly dad told me his mum is a prostitute! Imagine what the stupid old man said!
Re: Alibaba And Falz React As Nigerian Company Starts Manufacturing Armoured Carrier by jayextra(m): 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
greatermeme:
My silly dad told me my mum is a prostitute! Imagine what the stupid old man said!
Don't take it to heart okay

its well grin grin
Re: Alibaba And Falz React As Nigerian Company Starts Manufacturing Armoured Carrier by Toreddo3679(m): 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
TheMoniker:
grin
One failed musician who’s father is feeding fat on the gullibility of Nigerians claiming activist.
One frustrated comedian who’s always in pain seeing people succeed.
But what do I know
must you show your level of senselesness in public?

Re: Alibaba And Falz React As Nigerian Company Starts Manufacturing Armoured Carrier by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
greatermeme:
Fvcking Idiot! Product of broken condom! Conceived by mistake!
lol, the useless goat wanna cry already.... wait! do u know our own Helen Paul was even conceived by rape including many other great people as well? now u know in case you don't know... so safe me the born mistake blabla ...foolish goat, not only u are a fucking illiterate, ur IQ is way too low, Muppet .
Re: Alibaba And Falz React As Nigerian Company Starts Manufacturing Armoured Carrier by Xzellentgraphic: 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
Yorubas....the leading tribe in Nigeria...too sound, wise and too intelligent..

The headquarter of Nigeria economy....?? Ans: southwest

The headquarter of Nigeria entainment....?? Ans: southwest

The headquarter of technology hub in Nigeria..?? Ans: southwest

The best Nigeria universities..?? Ans: southwest

Southwest determines the directional move of the Nigeria.... Without southwest Nigeria will sink!!!

grin
Re: Alibaba And Falz React As Nigerian Company Starts Manufacturing Armoured Carrier by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
EmekaBlue:
hmm..but Innoson have being building these armoured carriers since. Govt just shifted to SW because they dont like to see SE gain much.

Next news plz
But they made Dangote's businesses monotonous

Last last, their body go melt!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba And Falz React As Nigerian Company Starts Manufacturing Armoured Carrier by 15ssDRIVE(m): 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
thecartoonman:

haha gbayi I be igbeba boy wia u be

Isoku,post office
Re: Alibaba And Falz React As Nigerian Company Starts Manufacturing Armoured Carrier by 103Kingsley155: 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
Wonders

&&$$££

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson: Toyin Abraham Likes Food More Than Me (Video) / BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans / Shaku Shaku Crooner, Slimcase Biography, Age And Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.