Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report (43088 Views)

Alibaba And Falz React As Nigerian Company Starts Manufacturing Armoured Carrier / Falz React To White Man "Nigerian Are Not Intelligent" Report / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by fergie001: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2021
Nigerian disc jockey, Catherine Udeh, popularly known as DJ Switch, has reacted to the report by the Lagos State Judicial Panel of Inquiry on Restitution for Victims of SARS Related Abuses and other matters.

According to the report submitted by the panel, at least nine (9) persons were confirmed dead at the Lekki toll plaza on the night soldiers stormed there to disperse #EndSARS protesters on October 20, 2020.

The Justice Doris Okuwobi-led panel made this known in its report submitted to the Lagos State Government on Monday.

The DJ gained more prominence last year when she took to her Instagram page to do a live coverage that showed protesters being shot at by personnel of the Nigerian Army at the Lekki Toll Gate during the #EndSARS protest that rocked the nation last year.

While most Nigerians praised her for her braveness, the DJ has claimed that she is on the run from the Nigerian Government.

Shattered so many lives, tried to destroy mine. Only for what you desperately tried to hide to be made public… by you!
The truth needs no defense! #EndSARS

DJ Switch

Timi Dakolo & Falzthebahdguy also reacted:

Now that the Panel are done with their finding’s and has declared it massacre, what next?

WHAT NEXT?!

WHAT NEXT?!

#EndSARS #whatnext

Timi Dakolo

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by DICKstractor: 10:10am On Nov 16, 2021
undecided

People are still denying it here on nairaland

I don't blame judas Iscariot for selling out Jesus for 30 pieces of silver because BMC sold their conscience in the naira equivalence

No amount is too small for a zombie

328 Likes 25 Shares

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by Righteousness2(m): 10:12am On Nov 16, 2021
One of Worse things to try to conceal or manipulate is blood..

Even when Cain killed Abel his brother, and tried to hide it, the Blood of Abel kept crying from the ground.

It is Good to see that the Panelists did not sell their conscience to hide or modify these killings.

I Admonish the Government of Sanwolu, Pmb and the Nigerian Army to do all it can to pacify the Families of those who were murdered. Because Blood speaks! Blood Cries! Blood Revenges!

GOD Have Mercy on the Land..

361 Likes 25 Shares

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by endsarrrs(f): 10:21am On Nov 16, 2021
Technically this OP above me like everything Blood! Blood! Blood! undecided

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by tompat86(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2021
Dem don finally accept shocked shocked shocked

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by PCG001: 10:23am On Nov 16, 2021
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by kinzation(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2021
It's well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by drake49(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2021
h

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by specialmati(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2021
cool cool cool no body needs to tell you that any time the government of Nigeria send any Nigeria force to a place.the agenda is to kill.so now where are those evil human zombies of nairaland defending the Nigeria government that no one was killed

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by SmartPolician: 10:23am On Nov 16, 2021
DJ Switch is a brave celebrity that did even what the male counterparts couldn't do.

Comedian AY (Ayo Makun) got the information that the military was on the way to the tollgate and had to quickly go, leaving behind the children of nobodies! cry God bless everyone who courageously stayed put and died for this cause.

As the biggest protest in Nigeria, we will tell this story in generations to come. Thanks to Falz and Runtwon for going ahead with this protest when Naira Marley chickened out! We will never forget!

270 Likes 28 Shares

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by updatechange(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by seamfund: 10:23am On Nov 16, 2021
God
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by Darkcloud11(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2021
Finally I can say rip to the dead, Nigeria is a failed country imagine covering up the whole thing

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by Vlibray: 10:24am On Nov 16, 2021
wetin una go do ?
Wetin una wan do ?
What next ?
(I think this is the most important question) .

13 Likes

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by iiifedimma(f): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by Robnectar(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by Robnectar(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

those are paid junkies bro

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by dan9ice(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2021
I Just they imagine wetin fashola camera go oppose.. Rubbish

Foolish government killing their citizens

31 Likes

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by KushLyon(m): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2021
Meanwhile some fools here on nairaland are still in self-denial about the report, from the comfort of their hut they already did their investigation and concluded that the report is null and void

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by drake49(m): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2021
drake49:
we still have some idiots that will come on Nairaland and say there was no massacre at the Lekki Tollgate.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by Cdng81: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2021
Nawa o

Hello, I create professional ANIMATIONS to advertise your products, services, business etc..... Send a message on whatsapp for samples via 0 9 0 6 4 4 5 8 1 0 9
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by Rolly22(m): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2021
We would only Rant on social media and wait for the next victims, in saner climes There would have been mass resignation and prosecutions, but here we move on like Nothing happened,Cursed country.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2021
That's the report. Cry if you want
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by tollyboy5(m): 10:26am On Nov 16, 2021
One thing make me feel helineus and the rest are heartless greedy morons. Was when I saw video floating body on the lekki chanti by arise news.

The floating body has family we never heard off, so as other victims.

Where are their family is a very weak stance by the government. I'm happy the panel was not compromised.

NOW WHO ORDERED THE ARMY OR INSRUCTED THE ARMY

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by yrex01(m): 10:26am On Nov 16, 2021
Shame to those youth supporting these evil gov. y'all will die a painful death inshaAllah

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by DropsMic(m): 10:26am On Nov 16, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by Zagaboss: 10:26am On Nov 16, 2021
Hope justice prevails this time....if lai mohammed will not lie against the panel report this time..

21 Likes

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by vickydevoka(m): 10:26am On Nov 16, 2021
SmartPolician:
DJ Switch is a brave celebrity that did even what the male counterparts couldn't do.
At least na human being do am not an animal
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by Adrian9(m): 10:27am On Nov 16, 2021
The truth is the truth,it always has a way of coming out.
That Lie Mohammed should be seeing his advanced stupidity at such an old age,the world has outgrown him,he should bury his godforsaken head forever in shame for blatantly lying to billions of people.
R.I.P to the fallen heroes!
Shame on the few men who think that they can run a country without a president, they will keep messing themselves up!

12 Likes

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by Freestyl(m): 10:27am On Nov 16, 2021
It is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Okoye's Son And His Wrangler Jeep / Uche Ogbodo New ‘Figure 8 Body’ / South African Newspaper Features Olajumoke's "Dirt Poor Bread Seller" Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.