Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment (103526 Views)

Ernst And Young (ey) Graduate Trainee / Official Ernst And Young (EY) 2020 Graduate Recruitment Forum / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Iraborist(m): 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
CoolFlame:

You just got the mail?

Got it a little past 4pm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by CoolFlame(m): 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
Iraborist:

Got it a little past 4pm

Alright....congratulations
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by slayxo: 7:40am On Sep 20, 2019
For those collecting their letters today, can you help to ask about the dress code?
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Micron21(m): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
Finally
The thread ends?
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Lazdigitals: 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
JOB VACANCIES!!!

A newly Owerri, Imo State based reputable General Service Company is currently recruiting

for the following vacancies:

VACANCIES:
Electrical service & maintenance Engineer
Plumbing service & maintenance Personnel
Unskilled Labourer
Carpenters
Waste management service Personnel
Fumigation Expert
Property managers & House Rental Agents
I.T Personnels
Travel agency services Personnel
Industrial Engine/Generator Repairers

CRITERIAS
I) Must be SKILLED and EXPERIENCED
II) Must be RESIDENT in Owerri, Imo State
III) Must be GOAL-DRIVEN

PROCEDURES:
Interested Applicants send their CVs to service.hfogroup@gmail.com or call 09066985503 or

our facebook page: https://web.facebook.com/wesanigroup/

NOTE: If you are not a resident of Owerri, Imo State, please don't bother contacting us.
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
Congratulations to All that will be Resuming EY tomorrow.

The Very Best Guys.
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by AiiJay22: 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
Iraborist:

Got it a little past 4pm

Good afternoon... please help me with the past questions for E&Y aptitude test. thank you
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by majiddele75: 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
Iraborist:

Got it a little past 4pm
Good day irabirist

Can I pm you

It’s as regards next years recruitment for EY

Regards
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Emyrs: 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
Someone just told me that EY just called him. Today by 4pm. He applied for IT advisory, but he won’t be given that service line.
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Iraborist(m): 10:24am On Dec 13, 2019
Apologies for the super late reply.

Yes pls.

I'll be available for any info you need- As long as it is within my control smiley

majiddele75:

Good day irabirist

Can I pm you

It’s as regards next years recruitment for EY

Regards
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Iraborist(m): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2019
Hi

I believe this kinda request go with a mail address. smiley
I don't have EY's- I'm not sure that exists... However, I have dragnet-standard practice questions that prepared me for what was ahead.

AiiJay22:

Good afternoon... please help me with the past questions for E&Y aptitude test. thank you
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by MirthOsas(m): 5:12am On Mar 21, 2020
Nauzystan:
All the Glory be to God in Heaven!

The Verbal was very well.

I finally understood the logic behind Dragnet Abstract

And the numerical, my target was to solve at least 12 questions correctly then guess the rest.

To be honest, this is the first time I'd write dragnet exam and smile out of the hall.

Whatever the outcome is, I'd take it as a progress still.

However, We hope for the best, this time it'll will end in Praise!
What's the logic bro as regards the abstract questions, I need your help
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Lanesra(f): 8:03pm On May 13, 2020
Hi guys. Do you think EY will recruit graduate trainees this year? It’s may already and they haven’t sent a call for application.
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by MikeDewol: 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
I will apply next year. I couldn't apply this year.

Hello, please can i get your number to here from you about EY recruitment process and questions
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Christiana9: 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
The journey begins.
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Jammyjammy: 7:27am On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Jammyjammy: 7:54am On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by lative(m): 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Iraborist:
Hi

I believe this kinda request go with a mail address. smiley
I don't have EY's- I'm not sure that exists... However, I have dragnet-standard practice questions that prepared me for what was ahead.

Good evening, please I'd appreciate if you can share materials and useful information for the EYs dragnet tests, the logical and physical. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by NanoSec: 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
First stage of the recruitment is the logical reasoning test conducted online by dragnet.

Second stage is a CBT comprising of dragnet numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning and abstract reasoning

For past questions and answers on the aforementioned, send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Chelsyluv: 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
Please when does the application end, hearing today is true?
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
Chelsyluv:
Please when does the application end, hearing today is true?

Yes today
11:59pm
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by HarryBrains7: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
for E.Y past questions and Answers contact me via Whatsapp 08102708226.

it free for the first 20 persons
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by qanda: 6:57am On Jun 06, 2020
2020 Ernst & Young Job Application Guide

Ernst & Young (EY) is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.

Here is a quick guide for individuals preparing for Ernst and Young (EY) Job Test

The recruit process is handled by Dragnet and last between 4 – 6 months. The recruitment stages include:
1. Application
2. Online Test
3. Physical Test
4. Interview
5. Offer

Taking cues from the 2019 Recruitment, the net pay for Graduate trainee is about 173K.

The online assessment is a logical test that consists of 20 questions, the exam time is 20 minutes. Applicants are expected to answer as many questions as possible within the 20mins.

Successful applicants from the online test are invited for a Physical Test, the Test comprise of
-Numerical Questions (20 Questions, 20 Minutes). Use of Calculator not allowed
-Abstract Questions (20 Questions, 20 Minutes)
-Verbal Questions (16 Questions, 16 Minutes)

How to Prepare for EY recruitment with Q and A App materials
1. Get the Logical Test practice questions and answers study material at the job test section of Q and A App.
2. To improve your speed in solving numerical problems, watch the FREE maths trick videos from the Video section of Q and A App.
3. Also watch some of the FREE WAEC Mathematics tutorial videos, they will help refresh your knowledge of some mathematics concepts
4. Get the up-to-date Dragnet Question Bank Study Pack from the Job Test section of Q and A App, it includes Past, Practice Questions and Answers (over 1000 paged). Don’t wait until you get an invite for the test before you start your preparations.
5. INTERVIEW PREPARATION
Some of the regular interview questions are
-Tell us about yourself or comes in the form of “Can we meet you”
-Some of the questions will be drawn from your CV and your response to the Tell us about yourself question
-Other question can include, why you chose the unit you applied for, what is Tax, VAT etc
-Be prepared to answer behavioural questions e.g Tell us How you handled a difficult task you had no prior knowledge of, Tell us about a prior experience working in a team, the deliverables and the means used to achieve them, Tell us about a time you solved a complex problem etc

Watch FREE videos on how to answer the Tell us about yourself question and Behavioural Questions at the Video Section of Q and A App
-Also read about the ‘STAR Technique’ for responding to interview questions.

Abbreviations and their meaning

GT – Graduate Trainee, LoS – Line of Service

All of us at Q and A App wish you Success in your Job test and Interview Preparations. Remember that Proper Planning, Preparation and Practice, Prevents Poor Performance.

Install Q and A App from Playstore now
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

Q and A App….. Your trusted and reliable Knowledge Hub

Have a general Job Test Preparation, Career related question? Send us a WhatsApp Chat on 07052193183
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Ibrahim129(m): 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
So guys, what if I applied with a 2.2 degree and passes all tests, will they still reject? Let me know my fate
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by moorerice: 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
I just wish to say that I key in to the success of every single person that were successful in the EY GT 2019 recruitment program. @iraborist, @munabenny, @slayxo, etc. Thank you all for the comprehensive information shared on this thread.

I'm currently in the EY GT process for 2020. And I wish I can speak with any one of you.

mooreojiakor@gmail.com.

Bless up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by generalfizzy(m): 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
Please who has received any mail from EY regarding on Personal History Form..

2 Likes

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by YoungHunter: 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
generalfizzy:
Please who has received any mail from EY regarding on Personal History Form..
I haven't. Have you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job / Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 / INEC Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.