Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes (4306 Views)

‘I Proudly Walked Through Hell’ - Actress Tonto Dikeh Brags / Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs / No Bra Day: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Braless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes by GreatResearcher: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
According to research below is a list of popular female celebrities and the men who have walked through the holes in between their legs.

1. Beyonce.

50cent, Ja-Rule, Jay Z, Lloyds Bank, Snoop Dogg, Young Yezzy.

2. Rihanna.

Drake, Chris Brown, Akon, Jay Z, Jcole, Pilas, 50cent, T-pain

3. Nicki Minaj.

Drake, Lil Wayne, Bird man, Dj Khalid, Nas, Bow wow, Meek Mill, Luda Chris, Diddy, Ace Hood, Fabulous, Fat Joe, Trey Songs

1 Like

Re: Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes by GreatResearcher: 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
4. Ashanti.

Ja-Rule, Fat Joe, 50cent, Lil Wayne, Luda Chris, Wyclef Jean, Twista, Champ Millionaire
Re: Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes by JasonScoolari: 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
4. Op Sister.

My gate man, Her Choirmaster, Kamoru the Vulcanizer, Bode the generator repairer and John the wicked barber.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes by GreatResearcher: 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
5. Tiwa SAVAGE.
Don Jazy, Dr sid, wiz kid, Te billz, Paul of psquare, Sen Ben Bruce, Sen Dino
Re: Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes by GreatResearcher: 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
JasonScoolari:
4. Op Sister.

My gate man, Her Choirmaster, Kamoru the Vulcanizer, Bode the generator repairer and John the wicked barber.
pls take your joke elsewhere. We spent a lot of money for this research

2 Likes

Re: Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes by Divay22(f): 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
GreatResearcher:
You're mentally unstable sad
Better search for help before it becomes too late.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes by JasonScoolari: 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
GreatResearcher:
grin

But we never spent a kobo in our research. She spreads it like Blue Band.

6 Likes

Re: Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes by popsy2(m): 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes by GreatResearcher: 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
6. Ciara.

50cent, Lloyd Banks, Future, Pilas, Luda Chris, The Game, Fabulous, Jay Z, Akon, Rick Ross

7. Oliver.

50cent, 2pac, Dr Dre, Ja-Rule, Snoop Dogg, Tony Yayo, Eminem
Re: Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes by JasonScoolari: 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
Divay22:

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes by GreatResearcher: 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
8. Ini Edo.

Sen Godwill Akpabio, Jim iyke, D"banj, Ramsey Nouah, Emeka Ike, 9ice, Aki, Sen Dino, Adams shilome, Abuja big boy, Van vicker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes by GreatResearcher: 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
Divay22:

u want to get on the list but sorry you are not popular. It's for popular whores

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes by GreatResearcher: 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
9. Genevieve Nnaji

Atiku, Ramsey Nouah, Emeka Ike, Jim iyke, D"banj, Don Jazy, Van vicker, Min of power, housing and works Baba Fashola, 2baba, Akon,
Re: Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
My question is after typing these things or your so called research,what have u achieved

2 Likes

Re: Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes by derrydinny: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
Crimpsy:
My question is after typing these things or your so called research,what have u achieved
what have you also achieved after commenting here?

you all really need to chill, these things are just comic relief

2 Likes

Re: Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes by GreatResearcher: 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
Crimpsy:
At least I've achieved money if nothing else. I cash out.

I can show you the way if u are humble.

Have u heard about WWR?

1 Like

Re: Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes by GreatResearcher: 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
derrydinny:
what have you also achieved after commenting here?

you all really need to chill, these things are just comic relief
U deserve a medal. Man with a brain

1 Like

Re: Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes by sparog(m): 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
JasonScoolari:
grin

Funny asf
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes by Timmypromise(m): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
50cent na hole explorer
Re: Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes by Percydavinci007: 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
Timmypromise:
50cent na hole explorer
he has the money.... Abi u think say na free?
Re: Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
GreatResearcher:
At least I've achieved money if nothing else. I cash out.

I can show you the way if u are humble.

Have u heard about WWR?
Nope
Re: Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes by Generalwoodz(m): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
Regina Daniels,omotala,yemi alade,Funke Akindele,Teni,Simi,Dj cuppy,Dija,Cynthia morgan,chidimma,Eniola badmus,
Re: Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes by GreatResearcher: 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
Generalwoodz:
Regina Daniels,omotala,yemi alade,Funke Akindele,Teni,Simi,Dj cuppy,Dija,Cynthia morgan,chidimma,Eniola badmus,

We are still making research on these ones. We don't post we don't have knowledge about.

Presently we are dealing with

Rita Dominic

Lil Kim

Foxxy Brown

Eve

Omaumi

Waje

Uche Jimbo

Mercy Johnson

Chika Ike

Juliet Ibrahim
Re: Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes by dammiecool(m): 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
GreatResearcher:

We are still making research on these ones. We don't post we don't have knowledge about.

Rita Dominic

Lil Kim

Foxxy Brown

Eve

Omaumi

Waje

Uche Jimbo

Mercy Johnson

Chika Ike

Juliet Ibrahim
Wehdone sir
Re: Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes by Emilokoiyawon: 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
jobless yoots everywhere you turn
Re: Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes by quintessence007(f): 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
Dumb list
Re: Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
JasonScoolari:
grin

she don become Blue Band Ambassador hahhahhahah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes by ShinqRambq: 11:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
My heart is at ease knowing fully well that there is no snake-talk on this thread so it is forbidden on FP
Re: Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes by GreatResearcher: 6:42am On May 01, 2019
quintessence007:
Dumb list
because u are not on the list right?
Re: Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes by GreatResearcher: 6:44am On May 01, 2019
ShinqRambq:
My heart is at ease knowing fully well that there is no snake-talk on this thread so it is forbidden on FP
I will upload a pic of snakes having sex then call on lala
Re: Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes by Harry00(m): 8:50am On May 01, 2019
GreatResearcher:

Rita Dominic

Lil Kim

Foxxy Brown

Eve

Omaumi

Waje

Uche Jimbo

Mercy Johnson

Chika Ike

Juliet Ibrahim
chia

Re: Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes by Nobody: 8:54am On May 01, 2019
Divay22:

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

See D Shocking Way Fans Welcomed Bbnaija Cee-c At D Airport In Ghana (pics,vid) / Jaruma’s Mum Reaction To The Underwater Suite In Dubai / "After They're Done Robbing Me, They Said I Shud Twerk To Show Am Not Angry"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.