Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones (62188 Views)

Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) / TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) / Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones by anambraamaka: 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
Nawao
Re: UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones by Larryslim(m): 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
I just believed the saying that "Many are mad but few are roaming".
Which kind thing be this?

2 Likes

Re: UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones by fatymore(f): 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
OK... I have never watched the games of throne

but guess what, I just downloaded the story on Anybook App.

1 Like

Re: UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones by wellmax(m): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
Don't use the movie as an excuse. She'd always had the capacity to stab her roommate
Re: UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones by Crofton: 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
Naija dey turn everything upside down .

Even people in the university, who should be the hope of the future follow dey mumu.

Everywhere just Jagajagara .

1 Like

Re: UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones by Gforce2019: 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ipob guys again? They are rooted in the act of wickedness. Yamiri crew....

I spit on their flatted heads
Re: UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones by Imstrong2(m): 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
The guy turned spartacus angry
Re: UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones by Greatzeus(m): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
Don't blame GOT for this,the dentist has it in him before,he just needed an avenue to show his dark side.
When I was a teenager,there was this common assertion that action movies makes people violent and rap music turns people to gangster, nothing could be far from the truth.
I have seen so many action movies,infact I have more than 1Tb of movies,yet I am as gentle as a dove,hate anything violence and I love peace.

1 Like

Re: UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones by mmclatino(m): 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
what's the connection??
Re: UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones by Antoeni(m): 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
But the Knife is Not Valerian Steel

1 Like

Re: UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones by macaranta(m): 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
Literally followed the "stick them with the pointy end" line grin
Re: UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones by macaranta(m): 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
Antoeni:
Or dragon glass sef... Just a waste of pointy ends sad
Re: UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones by mytopics: 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
What a bad student
Re: UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones by honestpoju: 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
post=77994514:

They should simply put him behind bar for sometime, before he actually kills someone!
Mad men EVERYWHERE

Hello Manna, How are you? Don't you check your mails when someone is trying to reach out to you?
Re: UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones by Sanchez01: 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
More like Arya vs Night King role play gone wrong. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones by mainman7(m): 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
plaetton:

Likewise, if you feel that a family or set of families have the right to reap from the sweat of other hardworking people, and you call that your culture and tradition, then live with it.
But stop trying to rationalize the forceful subjugation of unwilling victims of your EXTORTION culture.
We live , or should I say, we are pretending to live a modern democracy, where the rule of law and constitution guarantees individual liberty and freedom of assembly.
Sharap there! Which extortion? Who is extorting who?! The way you idiot Igbos think say na una get sense pass and twist talks to paint those you are reaping off bad is just too alarming. Igbos are legitimate 419ers, you are even worse because you don't just reap people off, you still heartlessly rubish them after you've swapped their hard earned fortune. You import fake goods and flood Yoruba land with substandard goods to 419 us and rake in our monies into your account. You then buy our lands with our own Monies that you cunningly raked in and starting forming boss on our people. So many die daily from the fake pharmaceuticals you sell in our Land. Only Satan himself could be this inconsiderate and heartless!
You sell us inferior roofing sheets that quickly turns brown and you still turn around to call us brown-roof republic. Igbos are the most satanic people on Earth. Everybody should verify this: 1inch (18ft length) plumbing pipe is N650 in the East, they refused to supply this to Osun State, rather they supply and sell far reduced substandard 1inch (13ft) plumbing pipe to us at same 650. Go to Aba and then go to Ile ife to compare this discovery. This is same for other things they supply to SW region. Short-changing and ridiculing the only people that truly accommodate them. Igbos' ill-gotten wealth. If you see snake, see Igbo. You better quickly kill the Igbo first because they are more dangerous than snakes. Yorubas' eyes has open, we are starting Businesses and taking back the conttol of our Economy.

2 Likes

Re: UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
i guess in his defense he was trying to stab the Night King.
Re: UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones by JizzyM24(m): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
Winter is coming , winter is here
Re: UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones by Emih00001(m): 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
Hope you have a quick recovering..
Re: UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones by bluefilm: 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
Martartins:
Lol....Funny headline. How do we know it is as a result of game of thrones?

Fear Nigerian bloggers na cheesy grin wink

1 Like

Re: UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones by Greatzeus(m): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
fatymore:
OK... I have never watched the games of throne

but guess what, I just downloaded the story on Anybook App.
I have season 1 - 7 with other interesting tv series in high quality. Contact below if interested.
Re: UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones by mechanics(m): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
hmmmmm, see what game of thrones has caused?
Re: UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones by Rilwayne001: 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
TheTourist:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Imagine. That's why they say "PG18"

angry grin grin grin grin lwkmd
Re: UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones by 141Akachukwu193: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
What?

Re: UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones by paddyofboss(m): 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
SaintM90:
You see what that nonsense movie has taught this idiots.... Well I'm not even interested in the movie anymore b4 I stab my bae shocked
Read before commenting
Re: UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones by winterfell007(m): 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
Antoeni post=7799y4882:

grin grin I swear una no serious. We have lots of Got freaks here in Nairaland
Re: UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones by Brugo(m): 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
Biafran Stark cheesy

Harmattan is here.
Re: UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
mainman7:

Sharap there! Which extortion? Who is extorting who?! The way you idiot Igbos think say na una get sense pass and twist talks to paint those you are reaping off bad is just too alarming. Igbos are legitimate 419ers, you are even worse because you don't just reap people off, you still heartlessly rubish them after you've swapped their hard earned fortune. You import fake goods and flood Yoruba land with substandard goods to 419 us and rake in our monies into your account. You then buy our lands with our own Monies that you cunningly raked in and starting forming boss on our people. So many die daily from the fake pharmaceuticals you sell in our Land. Only Satan himself could be this inconsiderate and heartless!
You sell us inferior roofing sheets that quickly turns brown and you still turn around to call us brown-roof republic. Igbos are the most satanic people on Earth. Everybody should verify this: 1inch (18ft length) plumbing pipe is N650 in the East, they refused to supply this to Osun State, rather they supply and sell far reduced substandard 1inch (13ft) plumbing pipe to us at same 650. Go to Aba and then go to Ile ife to compare this discovery. This is same for other things they supply to SW region. Short-changing and ridiculing the only people that truly accommodate them. Igbos' ill-gotten wealth. If you see snake, see Igbo. You better quickly kill the Igbo first because they are more dangerous than snakes. Yorubas' eyes has open, we are starting Businesses and taking back the conttol of our Economy.
And this sorrowful anectode is meant to serve what purpose exactly??
BTW I thought that you waste Landers claimed that your roofs were brown because all those houses in your region were constructed between 50BC-250AD??
I didn't know it was because we supplied you with inferior roofing materials.
Anyway sorry you feel that way, I can assure that it wasn't intentional.

Re: UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones by plaetton: 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
mainman7:

Lol.
I don't know which is a worse case , your intellectual deficiency, your hateful heart, your low self-esteem, or your very poor English and poor spellings.
You're a real product and poster boy of a decrepit system, a shithole system.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) / Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage / Premature Ejaculation Saved Woman From Raped In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.