Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

What Should I Do? I'm Confused - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Do? I'm Confused (3939 Views)

Will She Be A Good Wife? I'm Confused, Help Me. / I Need Advise On What To Do. I'm Tired!!! / Please What Can I Do?? I'm So Embarrassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Ephetar: 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
Hello Nairalanders!
Please I need your advice. I'm a 28 years old young man who is at a cross road...We all know the current situation of things in this country.. Let's stop deceiving ourselves Naija don cast.. I want to leave Nigeria as soon as I can but here is my greatest challenge... I'm currently working in a company where I earn over 200k officially... But I have other side hustles which pay me between 800k-1M monthly.. Now let's say my average take home for the month is 1M...I have worked for over 3 years now and have cash and assets worth about 25M currently which I plan to liquidate and leave naija for good... Honestly I'm doing very well for myself here in Nigeria but the future of this country scares me... I'm still single but I plan to settle down before 30...I want to leave this country for the sake of the future of my unborn kids but I'm scared...Please I'll appreciate your inputs... Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by HarunaWest(m): 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
uncle leave Nigeria...I work in a commercial bank,buh and contemplating Canada things cos from the look of things, Naija in 10 years time will be nothing to write about....We work too hard for basic things in Naija,my siblings in Jand enjoy helathcare and education almost free,buh here,na die ..

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Generalnomercy: 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ephetar:
Hello Nairalanders!
Please I need your advice. I'm a 28 years old young man who is at a cross road...We all know the current situation of things in this country.. Let's stop deceiving ourselves Naija don cast.. I want to leave Nigeria as soon as I can but here is my greatest challenge... I'm currently working in a company where I earn over 200k officially... But I have other side hustles which pay me between 800k-1M monthly.. Now let's say my average take home for the month is 1M...I have worked for over 3 years now and have cash and assets worth about 25M currently which I plan to liquidate and leave naija for good... Honestly I'm doing very well for myself here in Nigeria but the future of this country scares me... I'm still single but I plan to settle down before 30...I want to leave this country for the sake of the future of my unborn kids but I'm scared...Please I'll appreciate your inputs... Thanks

Bros, you're doing pretty well.

Please diversify your investment.

Please plan better.

Don't go and start washing plates or become a male nanny.

12 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by opparadise: 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
You are not faring bad. Do stay and invest, there is no place like home. The taxes there might be bigger than Nigerian's corruption.

8 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Ephetar: 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
HarunaWest:
uncle leave Nigeria...I work in a commercial bank,buh and contemplating Canada things cos from the look of things, Naija in 10 years time will be nothing to write about....We work too hard for basic things in Naija,my siblings in Jand enjoy helathcare and education almost free,buh here,na die ..

How sure are you that when. I finally leave I'll get a good paying job over there? That's been my fear...
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Ephetar: 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
Generalnomercy:

Please plan better.

Thanks... That's what I'm afraid of... I live very comfortable here.. I don't want to regret my decision
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Ephetar: 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
opparadise:
You are not faring bad. Do stay and invest, there is no place like home. The taxes there might be bigger than Nigerian's corruption.

Thanks
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by popsy2(m): 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
You are doing too well to be scared of the future of Nigeria. Ride the storm and you do turn out even better.

Traveling out leaves you with uncertainty. Your income may not be as much as you are currently earning here.

Nothing stops you from getting your kids foreign citizenship by having your wife deliver them in any country of your choice.

11 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by phorget(m): 10:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ephetar:
Hello Nairalanders!

It won't be a bad idea trying out some new grounds. If I were you,I'll simply put my business in other. I know its difficult trusting someone but a times we would still find yourself trusting somebody. Do get for yourself a trusted hand to help you oversee your business(though you don't have to expect 100% loyalty as we are all humans).

Choose the country you wanna go,I'll make Canada my first choice though,USA comes second and Australia comes third(me self sabi better things small o). I am sure the 1m average you are making here in naija would be made in just few weeks over there ones you are able to find your footings which don't usually take long(from what I've heard cos me never reach airport before o).

Nigeria is sinking already and when the ship start sinking we don't pray but jump and I guess if you have the opportunity then now is the time.
Your naija business still remains exclusively yours to fall back on should travel never pays(which I really doubt though).

Please bro don't sleep over this any longer just make way ASAP.
Wish I can just wake up outside of this country someday. I'm tired bro! I'm really tired.
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ephetar:
Hello Nairalanders!
you re doing fine and still contemplating on leaving your abode. . embarassed.. while I dey hear dey reason as I go take pay up my school bills embarassed

Life is really unfair embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by iTearHerToto: 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
I'm currently working in a company where I earn over 200k officially... But I have other side hustles which pay me between 800k-1M monthly..

Pathetic showoff

Pukes angry

13 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by dirtycoin(m): 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
iTearHerToto:
I'm currently working in a company where I earn over 200k officially... But I have other side hustles which pay me between 800k-1M monthly..

Pathetic showoff

Pukes angry

Lols

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by PrincessJr(f): 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ephetar:

How sure are you that when. I finally leave I'll get a good paying job over there? That's been my fear...
You will need to study a professional course over there to get a good paying job and live a very comfortable life

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Abortions: 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ephetar:
Hello Nairalanders!
You can't just forget business that fetches you at least 12milla a month and vamoose na. That's gross. Abeg if na employers or caretakers sef find and handover the business then travel. You will be tapping from abroad and here and before you know you don turn billionaire o. I'm not good at advice but i think I just said the koko. If you are a good boss and your pay is handsome you can employ me. We go sign documents if necessary then I take care of your business while you are away. Don't play with your assets man.

Peace

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Abcruz(m): 12:25am On May 01, 2019
Ephetar:
Hello Nairalanders!

Young man!
You may end up making the biggest mistake if you choose this path of uncertainty and speculation.

Relax for once and stop being pessimistic and anxious of the unknown.

Your future and that of your unborn children is in the hands of God and not at the mercy of the Nigerian government.

Stay in this land for a while, and I will be with you and will bless you...--Genesis 26:3

Stop looking for what is not lost because curiosity is certainly capable of killing the cat.

But godliness with contentment is great gain.--1 Timothy 6:6

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Lookingforwife1: 12:36am On May 01, 2019
PrincessJr:
You will need to study a professional course over there to get a good paying job and live a very comfortable life
That's not true, ori - have you heard of that word before ?
I came to Canada with just a year peripheral IT experience and I am doing well, with a great job that ensures I have enough time to study and move to a much better IT position.

Canada is 1million times better than Nigeria, just make sure you immigrate legally.
If you immigrate illegally , you will suffer.
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Lookingforwife1: 12:40am On May 01, 2019
Abcruz:

Young man!
You may end up making the biggest mistake if you choose this path of uncertainty and speculation.

Your future and that of your unborn children is in the hands of God and not at the mercy of the Nigerian government.

Stay in this land for a while, and I will be with you and will bless you...--Genesis 26:3

Stop looking for what is not lost because curiosity is certainly capable of killing the cat.

This is the kind of response we get from people who have never travelled out of the country.
Even your president buys his paracetamol from the abroad.
Do you know what it means to have access to good health care ?

I visited the hospital for my compulsory health check and the kind of test performed were mind blowing - and it was free, cancer that is a death sentence in Naija, people dey get cancer here and dem dey treat am steady.

I laugh, Naija where even your drugs bought over the counter is fake, do you know what it means to fall sick in Nigeria beyond headache ? Money is not everything, the money you have is only worth the kind of service you can get with it.

If you save 1 billion naira and you cannot pay for your own wonderful health care, pay for security. What is the point ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:23am On May 01, 2019
Ephetar:

What grantees you that you will see a better offer there? Pls, kindly forget traveling, Nigeria is good for.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:58am On May 01, 2019
Nigeria is cast and you earning over 1m monthly fear God what some people earned over 2 years. move out na go taste life outside naija may you will appreciate naija more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Ephetar: 9:09am On May 01, 2019
Abortions:
You can't just forget business that fetches you at least 12milla a month and vamoose na. That's gross. Abeg if na employers or caretakers sef find and handover the business then travel. You will be tapping from abroad and here and before you know you don turn billionaire o. I'm not good at advice but i think I just said the koko. If you are a good boss and your pay is handsome you can employ me. We go sign documents if necessary then I take care of your business while you are away. Don't play with your assets man.

Peace

It's a business that requires my presence.... So another person can't do it for me...
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Ephetar: 9:10am On May 01, 2019
Abcruz:

Young man!

Thank you very much...

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Ephetar: 9:12am On May 01, 2019
Lookingforwife1:

This is the kind of response we get from people who have never travelled out of the country.
Even your president buys his paracetamol from the abroad.
Do you know what it means to have access to good health care ?

I visited the hospital for my compulsory health check and the kind of test performed were mind blowing - and it was free, cancer that is a death sentence in Naija, people dey get cancer here and dem dey treat am steady.

I laugh, Naija where even your drugs bought over the counter is fake, do you know what it means to fall sick in Nigeria beyond headache ? Money is not everything, the money you have is only worth the kind of service you can get with it.

If you save 1 billion naira and you cannot pay for your own wonderful health care, pay for security. What is the point ?

Thanks
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by favourite787899: 9:21am On May 01, 2019
I think I understand your fear, but I will advice that your try and visit any of those countries you listed above and see things for yourself. Before taking your decision. And again it also depends on your area of specialization.

6 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by PrincessJr(f): 10:53am On May 01, 2019
Lookingforwife1:

That's not true, ori - have you heard of that word before ?
I came to Canada with just a year peripheral IT experience and I am doing well, with a great job that ensures I have enough time to study and move to a much better IT position.

Canada is 1million times better than Nigeria, just make sure you immigrate legally.
If you immigrate illegally , you will suffer.
Unarguable fact.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 01, 2019
Allow me to tow a different line.

Stay in Nigeria. Keep accumulating the money as you are doing.

Boss destiny matters for everyone is different, there are people in Nigeria who don't want to leave because of the money they have.

You are doing well, don't break the flow except you have a serious reason beyond your fears for Nigeria. Nigeria will get better, forget about what others are saying your own door is open,so keep working on it, and you could become a household name in no distant time.

But if you decide to listen to others don't sob when it gets rough. Have you considered that Lagos, Eko Atlantic, Dangote Refineries and some major developments are about to blossom in Nigeria, why not position yourself for bigger things here?

If you are meant to make it in Nigeria and you go to Canada or U.S, boss frustration go kill you.

5 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by cjeriia: 4:34pm On May 01, 2019
Generalnomercy:

Please plan better.

gerrarahia joor
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 01, 2019
Bros runnnnnnnnnnnnn don't even try to think of thinking about it just close ur brain close ur eye apply and get out of this country not for tour sake but for the sake of ur unborn children. Don't listen to anybody Nigeria your 25million can turn 25 naira over night
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Ephetar: 6:45pm On May 01, 2019
renewa29:
Allow me to tow a different line.

Stay in Nigeria. Keep accumulating the money as you are doing.

Boss destiny matters for everyone is different, there are people in Nigeria who don't want to leave because of the money they have.

You are doing well, don't break the flow except you have a serious reason beyond your fears for Nigeria. Nigeria will get better, forget about what others are saying your own door is open,so keep working on it, and you could become a household name in no distant time.

But if you decide to listen to others don't sob when it gets rough. Have you considered that Lagos, Eko Atlantic, Dangote Refineries and some major developments are about to blossom in Nigeria, why not position yourself for bigger things here?

If you are meant to make it in Nigeria and you go to Canada or U.S, boss frustration go kill you.

Thanks a lot... I really appreciate your response

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Ephetar: 6:46pm On May 01, 2019
rawitools:
Bros runnnnnnnnnnnnn don't even try to think of thinking about it just close ur brain close ur eye apply and get out of this country not for tour sake but for the sake of ur unborn children. Don't listen to anybody Nigeria your 25million can turn 25 naira over night

Bros u dey scare me o...
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 01, 2019
Network no let me type but I bind every satanic advise telling u not to leave.
Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 01, 2019
Bro abeg which side hustle be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do? I'm Confused by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 01, 2019
Am telling u now u de form thinking lol. Nigeria where police can shoot you anyhow,kinappers can kidnap you mistakingly self, armed robber's can put u on monthly salary, cultists fit see you just hate you, your neighbor self fit no like you,bad road self fit kill you, then the almighty village people association . Guy ok no shaking enjoy naija

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Wife Is Carrying Your House-boy's Baby. / 8 Ways To Make Your Wife Love You More / Couple Get Creative With Artistic Maternity Nude Shoot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.