Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Why Do Christians Like Constituting Nuisance To The Society??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians Like Constituting Nuisance To The Society??? (481 Views)

Preparing For Rapture, Part 16 ( Constituting Solemn Assembly) / Why Do Christians Underestimate The Power Of Prayer? / Why Do Christians Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Christians Like Constituting Nuisance To The Society??? by Jman06(m): 11:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
Especially the protestants Is it that your God is deaf that he can't hear you when you pray silently Must you shout and disturb the whole neighborhood before your prayers are answered It's annoying!

Now if someone complains, they'll say that it is the power of their prayer that is disturbing the demon in the person, but they'll forget that their noise could be distracting someone who's reading or trying to sleep. This is too bad!

I wish the government could make a law against noise pollution and really punish all these protestant churches that keep constituting noise pollution to the environment. It's nauseating to say the least.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christians Like Constituting Nuisance To The Society??? by Poorboy: 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
Foolish to say that, if you don't like the way they are doing go bomb the place because that's all Islam is about
Re: Why Do Christians Like Constituting Nuisance To The Society??? by Jman06(m): 11:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
Poorboy:
Foolish to say that, if you don't like the way they are doing go bomb the place because that's all Islam is about
I'm not a Muslim. But is it that when you pray silently God will not hear your prayers or what
Re: Why Do Christians Like Constituting Nuisance To The Society??? by Jman06(m): 12:04am On May 01, 2019
Nigeria is just annoying in all aspects!

Despite all these noise upandan in the name of prayer and worship of God, yet the country is more corrupt than many nonreligious countries.

Conmen that call themselves pastors keep enriching themselves at the detriment of the ignorant poor masses.

I wish boko haram could just direct some of their bombs to some of these protestant churches. Not Catholics o or other churches that have some level of orderliness

I dey vex right now! can't sleep because of some fools

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Like Constituting Nuisance To The Society??? by whitebeard(m): 12:39am On May 01, 2019
Jman06:
Nigeria is just annoying in all aspects!

Despite all these noise upandan in the name of prayer and worship of God, yet the country is more corrupt than many nonreligious countries.

Conmen that call themselves pastors keep enriching themselves at the detriment of the ignorant poor masses.

I wish boko haram could just direct some of their bombs to some of these protestant churches. Not Catholics o or other churches that have some level of orderliness

I dey vex right now! can't sleep because of some fools
quick question is it right to call em fools..!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Like Constituting Nuisance To The Society??? by nifemi25(m): 12:45am On May 01, 2019
This is one of the reason lagos state ban the use of speakers outside the church
Re: Why Do Christians Like Constituting Nuisance To The Society??? by amliftedhigher: 1:14am On May 01, 2019
Useless terrorist from a useless religion. God punish Muslims quote author=Jman06 post=77998319]Especially the protestants Is it that your God is deaf that he can't hear you when you pray silently Must you shout and disturb the whole neighborhood before your prayers are answered It's annoying!

Now if someone complains, they'll say that it is the power of their prayer that is disturbing the demon in the person, but they'll forget that their noise could be distracting someone who's reading or trying to sleep. This is too bad!

I wish the government could make a law against noise pollution and really punish all these protestant churches that keep constituting noise pollution to the environment. It's nauseating to say the least.[/quote]
Re: Why Do Christians Like Constituting Nuisance To The Society??? by Poorboy: 5:59am On May 01, 2019
Jman06:
I'm not a Muslim. But is it that when you pray silently God will not hear your prayers or what
whatever you are, your statement is foolish.
Re: Why Do Christians Like Constituting Nuisance To The Society??? by OpenYourEyes1: 6:10am On May 01, 2019
Pointing accusing finger at the wrong place.

You should be asking why government hasn't moved against noise polluters in your country. I am sure most churches raise their volumes because they think it is not against the law...
Try reporting it to the police to see what their response will be. They will likely ignore you due to ignorance, fear or corruption... Acting also means they have to act on the mosques. So they just allow the lawlessness to thrive.

Religious centers are not supposed to be allowed in residential areas in first place. Those constructing a little close to residential areas must meet certain standards like the use of sound proof and Internal speakers. Why are these simple things not enforced? These are symptoms of weak institutions and powerful individuals running things..

The laws of the country should be ruthlessnessly and justly enforced. Unfortunately powerful individuals and politicians are constantly sneaking in puppets into various positions in order to weaken the laws for their own agenda.

Your country is configured to fail on purpose. I'd bet that those you call leaders are happy to see things deteriorate. I have observed how agitated they become when someone is doing things right.
Re: Why Do Christians Like Constituting Nuisance To The Society??? by desiredhome: 6:36am On May 01, 2019
Were there is no law, the people perish, when you are been driven by selfishness/greed you care less of others, imagine opening a Church among lockup shops made for business
They keep doing the wrong things and expect right results, that is why the poverty level is increasing in the Country.
Mad people everywhere
Re: Why Do Christians Like Constituting Nuisance To The Society??? by Nobody: 10:21am On May 01, 2019
Lemme park here.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Seeing Palm Trees? / Viral Video: TB Joshua Refuses To Collect Offering In UK Stadium!!! / ABOVE THE STORM – Koinonia 2019 | Apostle Joshua Selman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.