Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage (53178 Views)

Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas / Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks / Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:03am On May 01, 2019
Nigerians can not just mind their businesses na waooo

Do you know how poverty has dealt with this family??

Is Regina not an adult??

What will she gain when a poor guy be fucking her for free in the name of love??

Make ona shift I support the girl if she had made her choice, respect it.
Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by kaen1317: 8:04am On May 01, 2019
It's her life and her ppuussy. How can u be drinking panadol for another man's headache?

1 Like

Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by Gforce2019: 8:04am On May 01, 2019
Ipob represented. They marry not because of love but because of money.
Fake love everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by Victorblaze14(m): 8:04am On May 01, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
Busy bodies....

Most of them talking here are dating sugar daddy, what is wrong in marring sugar daddy instead of dating him

1 Like

Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:04am On May 01, 2019
Jobless lazy youths.... If the woman chose money, what is their business....It's her family and her problem

1 Like

Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by rOsy247(f): 8:05am On May 01, 2019
Go find out about their lives now it's worse than what they are condemning. While some will jump to the offer without thinking about it, if given the opportunity. Here they are forming keypad warriors ontop another person matter. The internet has given mouth to fools.

1 Like

Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by erons22(m): 8:05am On May 01, 2019
This morning regina angry na wa o

1 Like

Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by lottomkyes200: 8:05am On May 01, 2019
a Muslim for that matter that is the part I just can't understand at alllllll

2 Likes

Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by donc26(m): 8:05am On May 01, 2019
Two set of women to avoid if u want to enjoy your marriage 1: owerri women 2: Asaba women stay away from them if you want a blissful marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by Gforce2019: 8:06am On May 01, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Nigerians can not just mind their businesses na waooo

Do you know how poverty has dealt with this family??

Is Regina not an adult??

What will she gain when a poor guy be fucking her for free in the name of love??

Make ona shift I support the girl if she had made her choice, respect it.

Dont worry. U will soon enter yahoo boyz one chance. And dem go soon use your pant for ritual.

Kontinue!

1 Like

Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by Nobody: 8:07am On May 01, 2019
TANID:
Come Here Let's Tell Out Self Truth

100 Percent Of The Peoples That Are Blame This Women Would Do The Same Thing He Does

I Swear I Know What I'm Talking About If They Wouldn't Do It They Would Just Keep Commend Her And End Thier Comment With Likes Of Hmmmm, I Salute You O, You Really Try Sha And Many More

No mind them. Bloody hypocrites angry
Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by AngelicBeing: 8:07am On May 01, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by AlphaStyles(m): 8:07am On May 01, 2019
they go were the money flows and na so this young punana just waste chai

1 Like

Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by imitateMe(m): 8:08am On May 01, 2019
Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by sarahade(f): 8:08am On May 01, 2019
Oga o
Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by Nobody: 8:08am On May 01, 2019
Akathriel:
Orunmila's Warning To Regina Daniels

Iwo oye, emi oye

Oye sese nlaa bo lòke

Won se bi ojumo lòmo

A difa fun Regina Daniels

Oni furo pelebe to n post pictures s'ori instagram - ti nse aya ikarun Ned Nwoko olori gbèskè bii ijoko okada Bajaj.

Orunmila ni ki Regina Deniels rubo awon bloggers ati rumour-mongers

Ki won maa ba fa silè - pada si ese ààro re

Oni bawo lawon bloggers ati rumour-mongers sèlè di ohun lowo?

O pawo lèkèè

O p Èsu lòlè

O worun yànyàn bi eni ti ko lè pada si ese ààro

O ko eti aigboràn si ebo

Nigba ti awon bloggers ati rumour-mongers bere propaganda won

Awon fans lori instagram na beere si ni da petrol sinu fire. grin

Òyun to wa ninu Regina ba di omi

Arin ohun ati Oko ree (Ned Nwoko) ba daru

Ned Nwoko olori gbèskè bii ijoko okada Bajaj ba gba gbògbò òwò ati materials ati properties to fun Regina ati iya re pada lowo won

Regina ba pada si ese aro re.

Ohun ati Iya re baa nsukun ègbèèrè grin

Translation

You are the light

I am the light

When the light appeared in the horizon

The people thought it was already a daybreak

Cast Ifa for Regina Daniels - the flat buttocks damsel, that was always posting her pictures on Instagram - The 5th wife of Ned Nwoko whose head resembles the seat of a Bajaj okada. grin

Orunmila told Regina to make sacrifice - because of bloggers and rumour-mongers.

So that they would not pull her down - and send her back to square one

She said how can bloggers and rumour-mongers hinder her progress?

She took the Ifa priest as a liar

She called Èsu a thief

She gazed arrogantly at the Heavens as if she could never be pulled down.

She turned deaf ears to the warnings of Orunmila

When the bloggers and rumour-mongers began spinning their propaganda

Her fans too on instagram began pouring petrol into the fire grin

The pregnancy in Regina's tummy came down

The sweet romance between she and her husband then turned sour.

Ned Nwoko whose head resembles the seat of a Bajaj okada collected back all the money & everything he once gave her & her mother.

And Regina went back to square one

She & her mother started crying like bush babies.

Go and get a job!

2 Likes

Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by B1ak3: 8:13am On May 01, 2019
TANID:
Come Here Let's Tell Out Self Truth

100 Percent Of The Peoples That Are Blame This Women Would Do The Same Thing He Does

I Swear I Know What I'm Talking About If They Wouldn't Do It They Would Just Keep Commend Her And End Thier Comment With Likes Of Hmmmm, I Salute You O, You Really Try Sha And Many More

Are you trying to tell me that if your daughter is barely 18years old and she is openly frolicking with a man that is older than you and your spouse, you will allow it? I think you are very irresponsible and if you haven't had children, please don't bother. For you to be defending the mother for allowing her daughter spread her legs for an old man just because of money, is a disgrace. Because no responsible parent will accept that. Especially when the girl is just 18 years, hasn't gotten any degree, barely able to understand life, and you as a parent will sit back in a stupid Benz and accept your young promising daughter to be some old ugly man's fifth wife? That's the height of irresponsibility
Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by Petersamuel8(m): 8:14am On May 01, 2019
mekuso89:
The one wet dev vex me here are those people telling others to mind their business do they realize how this thing is going to affect our society
Every individual action has societal consequences good or bad

1 Like

Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by Veetee(m): 8:20am On May 01, 2019
This is the bad side of celebrating single mum. Recently i saw a single mum virtually pimping out her daughter to a certain man in a hotel in Ajah
if u see this man , he looks scary but very rich. only God knows the source of his wealth. yet the mum didnt mind giving her out. the said man has slept with all the young girls in the neighbour hood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by Meritocracy: 8:20am On May 01, 2019
People don't mind their business, those people celebrating baby man with young man are the one condemning the young girl wanted to marry old man. Who lazy youth and hardworking youth with 10baby mama help. Rubbish
Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by luggy(m): 8:21am On May 01, 2019
hope the marriage with this uncle man will last

2 Likes

Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by Brightest04(m): 8:25am On May 01, 2019
Social media has brought out the best and urgliest part of Nigerians or should I say the world all over.
The trolls on Regina's mum is quite reasonable to my own side of the story, because it's quite clearing that she sold the girl off because of money.She wants to make up to her social and financial standard which she could not accomplish in her hay days as an actress.
And mind you she might have been given the girl to be bedded for money to some men before this time.
Though some people will say it's no ones business, but it's some ones business.Money is not everything, there's a lot to life.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by Nobody: 8:27am On May 01, 2019
All these ladies bashing this woman all have sugar daddies.They are jealous because regina sugar daddy is a very big god than theirs.Hypocrites.
Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by Olorunnim: 8:27am On May 01, 2019
Akathriel:

Iwo oye, emi oye

Oye sese nlaa bo lòke

Won se bi ojumo lòmo

Oni furo pelebe to n post pictures s'ori instagram - ti nse aya ikarun Ned Nwoko olori gbèskè bii ijoko okada Bajaj.

O pawo lèkèè

O p Èsu lòlè

O ko eti aigboràn si ebo

Ned Nwoko olori gbèskè bii ijoko okada Bajaj ba gba gbògbò òwò ati materials ati properties to fun Regina ati iya re pada lowo won

Translation

You are the light

I am the light

Cast Ifa for Regina Daniels - the flat buttocks damsel, that was always posting her pictures on Instagram - The 5th wife of Ned Nwoko whose head resembles the seat of a Bajaj okada. grin

Orunmila told Regina to make sacrifice - because of bloggers and rumour-mongers.

She called Èsu a thief

Ned Nwoko whose head resembles the seat of a Bajaj okada collected back all the money & everything he once gave her & her mother.

This is hilarious ����

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:28am On May 01, 2019
Too many bitter souls but one comment really got me
this my life my choice has ruined a lot of souls
That comment was spot on
Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by holuphisayor(m): 8:28am On May 01, 2019
If I were the girl, I will post another selfie of me on an expensive trip.
They must drink sniper on top her matter grin

1 Like

Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by wickyyolo: 8:30am On May 01, 2019
mekuso89:
The one wet dev vex me here are those people telling others to mind their business do they realize how this thing is going to affect our society

The pressing issues affecting ur society wat hv u done abt them
Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by Nobody: 8:30am On May 01, 2019
Akathriel:

Iwo oye, emi oye

Oye sese nlaa bo lòke

Won se bi ojumo lòmo

O pawo lèkèè

O p Èsu lòlè

O ko eti aigboràn si ebo

Translation

You are the light

I am the light

She called Èsu a thief

You deserve national award. It's funny though....but with plenty of creativity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by chukwuibuipob: 8:30am On May 01, 2019
undecided sad useless rants.If those hopeless pipu see
/jammed very rich man like Regi hubby,dem go do YAKATA like GLO network.Useless talk.Una too shud go marry.
Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by yunafa(f): 8:33am On May 01, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
the thing pain some women grin

they should stop pretending
no Nigerian girl will turn down a multi billionaire
TBoss did
Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by Basher8583: 8:33am On May 01, 2019
Akathriel:

Iwo oye, emi oye

Oye sese nlaa bo lòke

Won se bi ojumo lòmo

O pawo lèkèè

O p Èsu lòlè

O ko eti aigboràn si ebo

Translation

You are the light

I am the light

She called Èsu a thief

Gods get catchment area oh. Orunmila no get power for South East. Na Ahmadioha's zone be dat
Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by Nobody: 8:34am On May 01, 2019
From the way I view this THING, NED NWOKO May marry REGINA DANIELS MOTHER as his 6th WIFE.

The man go don dey blow that woman te te
She looks a RETIRED ASHAWO but no tired one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) / Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians / Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.