Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out (30296 Views)

Francis Odega Releases Daughter's School Name To Those Doubting He Paid Her Fees / Nollywood Actor Francis Odega With Wife & Daughter's Gbege / Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by Ayodele70: 8:06am On May 05, 2019
Actor Francis Odega has reacted after his daughter cried out to Nigerians on how he has been treating her and her mother.

The girl in a video revealed that the “gerarahere” crooner has kicked her and her mom out of the house and revealed he has not paid her fees.

Francis has now taken to Instagram this morning to share videos of himself reacting to the accusations.

According to him;

"Honestly I am not happy, it is surprising to me. This is the same woman I gave 7 million Naira with her mum to purchase a land for me, I have not seen the property till today.

This is the same woman I have given over 4 cars in the last years.
"

He revealed that his daughter was given a script to read from because his daughter loves her and knows he pays her bills.

Watch videos of him addressing the issues here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/actor-francis-odega-finally-speaks-after-being-accused-of-beating-his-wife-and-kicking-her-out.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by Nobody: 8:29am On May 05, 2019
Excuse you Odega, probably you meant your biological daughter will indulge in something that defamatory just for 'reading scripts' sake?
You must think we are stupid!
Now, here you go yapping'bout some money you gave her for land purchase like it concerns the issue at hand. Don't you people keep secrets? Perhaps, the non-refund status of the money and the no-land-to-be-seen remark has justified why you have chosen to let them suffer pain.
I am made to believe you have brought your Nollywood lifestyle into your family life.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by jabor4Naija(m): 8:34am On May 05, 2019
He said, She said doesn't help anyone. Just sort ur issues out

5 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by Trini4000(m): 8:35am On May 05, 2019
Obvious she was reading from a script

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by cassidy1996(m): 9:24am On May 05, 2019
7million

2 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by mytime24(f): 9:42am On May 05, 2019
Their problem
Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by columbus007(m): 10:00am On May 05, 2019
Fvck lets pay more attention to our own individuals probs.

2 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by nsidible(f): 10:11am On May 05, 2019
here is the video for those that might want to watch it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwPTM8vZ_3Q

3 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by OgaGist: 10:20am On May 05, 2019
shocked
Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by OKorowanta: 10:39am On May 05, 2019
0ppa:
Excuse you Odega, probably you meant your biological daughter will indulge in something that defamatory just for 'reading scripts' sake?
Now, here you go yapping'bout some money you gave her for land purchase like it concerns the issue at hand. Don't you people keep secrets? Perhaps, the non-refund status of the money and the no-land-to-be-seen remark has justified why you have chosen to let them suffer pain.
I am made to believe you have brought your Nollywood lifestyle into your family life.

I couldn't agree more.
If dat viral video was about the 7m nobody would blame him.

3 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by jesmond3945: 1:31pm On May 05, 2019
This guy is an idiot, his name has already been tarnished.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by crazyABO(m): 1:39pm On May 05, 2019
Yo can u lot just keep your private stuff off social media innit sad

1 Like

Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by nsidible(f): 1:57pm On May 05, 2019
crazyABO:
Yo can u lot just keep your private stuff off social media innit sad
you are right.
Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:47pm On May 05, 2019
Only a coward and a foolish man will raise his hands on his wife in the presence or absence of his little daughter.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by kaen1317: 3:48pm On May 05, 2019
His wife must be under the influence of Tonto. Tonto is such a bad influence on ladies. Any small thing now ladies will just cast u on social media.

13 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by BlackfireX: 3:49pm On May 05, 2019
So this man killed his wife and daughter...

1 Like

Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by kaen1317: 3:50pm On May 05, 2019
This goes to show u that everyone is going through something including celebs

1 Like

Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by OSUigboKiller: 3:50pm On May 05, 2019
sad
Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:50pm On May 05, 2019
Ayodele70:
Actor Francis Odega has reacted after his daughter cried out to Nigerians on how he has been treating her and her mother.

The girl in a video revealed that the “gerarahere” crooner has kicked her and her mom out of the house and revealed he has not paid her fees.

Francis has now taken to Instagram this morning to share videos of himself reacting to the accusations.

According to him;

"Honestly I am not happy, it is surprising to me. This is the same woman I gave 7 million Naira with her mum to purchase a land for me, I have not seen the property till today.

This is the same woman I have given over 4 cars in the last years.
"

He revealed that his daughter was given a script to read from because his daughter loves her and knows he pays her bills.

Watch videos of him addressing the issues here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/actor-francis-odega-finally-speaks-after-being-accused-of-beating-his-wife-and-kicking-her-out.html

from the comments I read here I can only understand why we have no jury system... The masses are humanoids devoid of common sense and pragmatic thinking hence they dwell in hypocritical illusion of being the holiest.. I'm Ara here!!!!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 05, 2019
Threw her baggage out like a dog
Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by Pavore9: 3:51pm On May 05, 2019
Every family and its own issues.
Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by OSUigboKiller: 3:53pm On May 05, 2019
0ppa:
Shut up
It's possible
The mother could have lured her

23 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by stagger: 3:56pm On May 05, 2019
post=78125841:
Only a coward and a foolish man will raise his hands on his wife in the presence or absence of his little daughter.

It is like you have never had an experience with some wicked daughters of Eve. Years back, one of our friends had acid poured on him by his wife. The same man refused to prosecute the woman.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by chicoMX(m): 3:56pm On May 05, 2019
0ppa:
See the way you're running mouth like you know whole gist...

12 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by anambraamaka: 4:02pm On May 05, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by Antoeni(m): 4:05pm On May 05, 2019
Tonto Dike kind of women are now in Circulation, Men be careful who you chose as wife or you end up living with a Knife � � as Wife Valerian Steel For that matter

2 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by Neddstark: 4:09pm On May 05, 2019
I remember when I had an altercation with a female cousin of mine who was manipulative. I almost was pushed to beating her to stupor and going to jail for it. When Francis Odega made the statement of willing to go to jail, I became neutral. Women can be devils. I swear.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by david22uu(m): 4:09pm On May 05, 2019
0ppa:

I do not support his actions, but from the way d girl talk it was scripted... a 15years old can not compose such for instagram and find instablog

12 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by naijajobx: 4:09pm On May 05, 2019
Really
Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by yahrant140(m): 4:11pm On May 05, 2019
Scammer beware
Bet9ja80552:
[color=#990000][/color]See below

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

'desmond Eliot', Where In Nigeria Is He From? / Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) / King Sunny Ade's 70th Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.