Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

The Fame (episode 1) - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / The Fame (episode 1) (604 Views)

(episode 1) Memoirs Of A Lagos Runs Girl / Miranda Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fame (episode 1) by MrPsalmist(m): 2:41pm On May 01, 2019
Episode 1
I woke up late because i didn't sleep early last night, i was busy chatting with friends and was also thinking of the screening i will be going for.
I just got admitted to kaduna state university (KASU) to study pharmacy and today is the screening.
I woke up from bed said my morning prayers which is not even up to two minutes. After my prayers i went to the parlor and saw my mom eating her breakfast she was already set for work.
OK am sorry guys let me introduce myself ; my name is Charles but my friends call me crown, we are four in our family and am the third born of my parent. My father is a senior staff at NNPC kaduna refinery while my mom is a Professor at Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) zaria, our first born is a doctor working at the Federal ministry of health Abuja she studied medicine and surgery at ABU Zaria and our second born is my brother whom we do quarrel a lot, he is now in his final year at ABU Zaria studying chemical engineering and i am the third born and i just got admitted to study pharmacy in KASU i was the one that deliberately refused to study in ABU cos i won't be free cos of my mom, our last born is my sister whom i cherish a lot her name is Natasha she is presently in SS1 at command secondary school kaduna, Our first born name is Faith while our second born name is Samuel. We live in duplex at barnawa GRA kaduna but my dad have other houses in Zaria, Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt and Kano. My mom only comes back for weekend likewise my dad so i always have freedom but can't go outside when my mom is not around cos she ordered the security man not to let me go out in her absence but as a bad boy i have my ways sha.
*BACK TO STORY*
Me: Good morning mom
Mom: Morning darling how was your night?
Me: It was fine ma and yours?
Mom: It was superb. So this is when you are waking up when you know you have your screening today (The time is about 15 minutes pass 10)
Me: I didn't sleep early yesterday night
Mom: And what kept my baby late?
Me: I was arranging my credentials against today's screening ( I lied)
Mom: That's good of you darling, go and take your bath and eat your breakfast then go to the school straight i will be going to work this morning (must she tell me? I already know) I will keep 20 thousand naira for you incase of anything and don't forget to drive slowly before what happened the other time repeats itself again (I was caught by KASTELEA sometime back because of over speeding which made my mom seize my car for about two weeks; yes my car i was given the car on my 18th birthday last year by my dad the car is a black venza)
Me: OK ma
Mom: And don't forget to meet your uncle in school
Me: OK mom
Mom: OK see you when i return darling ( She gave me a peck and left i also went to my room to take my bath)

*TO BE CONTINUED*
@PsalmistStories

(1) (Reply)

⭐⭐⭐ CHECK THIS: I Will Write High Quality Seo Articles For You At N1.5/word ⭐⭐⭐ / Crypto News Writers Needed / Editors Needed Urgently In A Magazine Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.