Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False (6925 Views)

The Mistakes Of Constantine That Birthed The Trinity Doctrine, Paganism With Chr / Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Janosky: 10:43pm On May 06, 2019
UceeGod:

Let me repeat it again, so you may get it;

Jesus' response "I am" simply means He was the God of the old testament. There is no doubt that the Jews understood what He was saying because they took up stones to kill Him for making Himself equal with God ( John 5:18 ). Such a statement, if not true, was blasphemy and the punishment prescribed by the Mosaic Law was death ( Leviticus 24:11–14 ). But Jesus committed no blasphemy; He was and is God, the second Person of the Godhead, equal to the Father in every way.

The words of Jesus "The Father is greater than I ( John 14:28 & John 7:16 ) talk say your comment is off point.

** "Jews tried all the harder to kill
Jesus not only was he breaking the Sabbath, he was even CALLING GOD HIS OWN FATHER, (John5:18) "making himself equal with God" was a lie , an allegation framed by the Jews in order to kill Jesus.

*** "Why do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said ;" I am God's son?"(John 10:36.)

1 Like

Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Isce(m): 10:58pm On May 06, 2019
Janosky:

The words of Jesus "The Father is greater than I ( John 14:28 & John 7:16 ) talk say your comment is off point.

** "Jews tried all the harder to kill
Jesus not only was he breaking the Sabbath, he was even CALLING GOD HIS OWN FATHER, (John5:18) "making himself equal with God" was a lie , an allegation framed by the Jews in order to kill Jesus.

*** "Why do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said ;" I am God's son?"(John 10:36.)

You may use the phrase "not correct" instead of "was a lie"

He has other chance to re-check his points, "was a lie" means he has concluded or assume to be if his point don't agree with yours
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Nobody: 6:25am On May 07, 2019
jcross19:
go and read the book of revelation , tell me who is the God and the lamb ?
OK according to your understanding of the book of revelation, are we going to see God and Lamb when we get to heaven?

cc Jcross19, herlecks, Janosky
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Nobody: 6:35am On May 07, 2019
Janosky:

[s]According to your first paragraph above," you ignored the fact that God is one" UceeGod LIED .
"Hear O Isreal; Yahweh our God is one Yahweh" Deu 6:4. ( See the hebrew interlinear transcription of Deu6:4).
Yahweh is the Most High God (Ps83:18) and the only true God (John17:3) if you clearly understand English, you know what it means.

** Your very last sentence, 2nd paragraph "Both are equally God".
Man is a god ,(Ps 82:1,6 kJV), Jesus is a god (John 10:34-36.) angels are gods in heaven, 1Cor8:5 , Jesus himself nailed the coffin on your fictitious claims in John 17:3 and Rev 3:5,12,14,21.
Eph 1:3. 3:14,15 Only Yahweh is the only true God to whom everyone in heaven and earth owes it's name.
Jesus said Yahweh granted life to him,( Jesus) Yahweh's son- John 5:26.

Receive sense.[/s]

KJV:For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6

On this matter you don't have sense and stop telling another person to receive sense when you don't have, you cannot give what you don't have.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Emusan(m): 7:42am On May 07, 2019
herlecks:
This is how humans fall into error, when they have no scriptural backup for their "ideas." I'll be discussing scriptures alone, not your thoughts. I gave you scriptures but you're hellbent on your ideas which does not really matter to me. If you will not believe the verses in my reply to your comment then nothing will convince you of the truth. You will do well to wait on God and pray for revelation.

Your problem is that, you don't hold your own word as true, if not you'll see that this is not my own idea but what you said and agree with.

1. You agreed The word of God is God Himself...
2. Jesus is the Word of God...then isn't Jesus God?
3. You said the word of God was begotten from ETERNITY...isn't only God eternal?
4. You said the word has the quality and personality of God. Doesn't that make the word God? Can something has the quality and personality of human being and yet not Human Being?

Isn't our quality and personality as Human that makes us human?

Reconsider your points and see there is no need for this thread.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by herlecks(m): 9:26am On May 07, 2019
Emusan:

Your problem is that, you don't hold your own word as true, if not you'll see that this is not my own idea but what you said and agree with.

1. You agreed The word of God is God Himself...
2. Jesus is the Word of God...then isn't Jesus God?
3. You said the word of God was begotten from ETERNITY...isn't only God eternal?
4. You said the word has the quality and personality of God. Doesn't that make the word God? Can something has the quality and personality of human being and yet not Human Being?

Isn't our quality and personality as Human that makes us human?

Reconsider your points and see there is no need for this thread.
Jesus is not the Father but the Son. Jesus is a God who has a God. The term "God" is not a person but an essence. Anybody could be called "god," humans, angels and demons were called gods, so does that make them all the Father? If scripture calls Jesus God, this only defines His essence not his person, His person has a Father and a God. The Son was born in "eternity." Note, "eternity." There is no time here, no beginning, no end, "eternity." He was born, not created. He came forth from God and was with God. This Word did the Father used in creation, the Word made all things, and again the Word was used in the recreation and restoration of man to all he lost in the fall, when He stepped out of eternity into time to put on flesh. He was a person before coming to earth, He was "with" the Father, and a Son, not the Father. The Father can't be "with" Himself and call Himself Son. Is it a bit clearer? Why do you continue to argue against scripture? Jesus says He has a God and a Father, you folks say Jesus is a liar, that He Himself is the Father and the God. So then who is lost in error? Bro, I can't make you see this, but I believe if you prayerfully humble yourself before God, you will receive a revelation of the Son of God. For upon this revelation was the Church built, so if anyone does not believe that Jesus is the Son of God and not God Himself, such does not belong to the Church of Christ to begin with.

Read the OP again.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Nobody: 9:33am On May 07, 2019
herlecks:
Jesus is not the Father but the Son. Jesus is a God who has a God.
From this statement can we conclude Christians have 2 Gods? Yes or No.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by herlecks(m): 9:44am On May 07, 2019
Agrogbeide:
From this statement can we conclude Christians have 2 Gods? Yes or No.
One God, the Father, and the Son of God. You folks are still confused. The term "God" is not anyone's name, it is just an essence to represent a spiritual or divine being, as there are many gods. Even humans are gods. The true person of our God whom we all worship is the Father or the Ancient of Days or the Father of Spirits, and the person of His Son is the Word of God or the Faithful and True or the Amen.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Emusan(m): 9:53am On May 07, 2019
I even thought you know what you're arguing about before but unfortunately you know nothing my advice for you is to go and read what Trinity entails first before you come online.

herlecks:
Jesus is not the Father but the Son.

Then who says Jesus is the Father before

Jesus is a God who has a God. The term "God" is not a person but an essence. Anybody could be called "god," humans, angels and demons were called gods,

The point is, do demons, angels and human have the essence of the Father?

so does that make them all the Father?

It has been explained to you by @isce with a picture that Jesus is not the Father.

If scripture calls Jesus God, this only defines His essence not his person,

So you agree Jesus and His Father are equal in essence and not as person...so is that not what Trinity said?

His person has a Father and a God.

Where does Trinitarian deny this?

Why do you continue to argue against scripture? Jesus says He has a God and a Father, you folks say Jesus is a liar, that He Himself is the Father and the God.

This statement shows that you don't know shit about Trinity, yet you're forming Mr know it all.

So then who is lost in error? Bro, I can't make you see this, but I believe if you prayerfully humble yourself before God, you will receive a revelation of the Son of God. For upon this revelation was the Church built, so if anyone does not believe that Jesus is the Son of God and not God Himself, such does not belong to thr Church of Christ to begin with.

You're the very one in error.

Trinitarian teaches that Jesus is the Son of God and God in essence but not the Father likewise Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God and God in essence but not the Son neither the Father.

You can see that you agree with Trinity yet erroneously arguing against what you agree with.

You've lost on your own thread.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by herlecks(m): 10:09am On May 07, 2019
Emusan:
I even thought you know what you're arguing about before but unfortunately you know nothing my advice for you is to go and read what Trinity entails first before you come online.

Then who says Jesus is the Father before

The point is, do demons, angels and human have the essence of the Father?

It has been explained to you by @isce with a picture that Jesus is not the Father.

So you agree Jesus and His Father are equal in essence and not as person...so is that not what Trinity said?

Where does Trinitarian deny this?

This statement shows that you don't know shit about Trinity, yet you're forming Mr know it all.

You're the very one in error.

Trinitarian teaches that Jesus is the Son of God and God in essence but not the Father likewise Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God and God in essence but not the Son neither the Father.

You can see that you agree with Trinity yet erroneously arguing against what you agree with.

You've lost on your own thread.
Bro, this is not a fight, ease up. And that's a worldly mentality, thinking here is about winning or losing some nonsensical argument. I'm here to open eyes, expose the common erroneous beliefs, but not everyone will see, that's sure. Even the Lord Jesus couldn't convert the whole of Israel.

See, you are either confused or deceived, and it could be as a result of yielding grounds to demons. If Jesus has "a God," that cancels out trinity doctrine. Do you understand what it means to call someone "my God?" This proves the Father receiving worship and prayer from the Son. Well, the angels have the essence of God, then they are all equal with the Father? That's folly, and not biblical. For God is Spirit, that is the essence. Humans have spirit also, that makes us equal with God? We even have His spirit, then we're all equal with God. When the brilliant mind tries to explain scripture it falls into a ditch, for scripture is not interpreted by brilliance, but by revelation of the spirit. What will become of this generation if the so called leaders and ministers of tomorrow continues to explain scripture with their shallow minds and not by revelation? They would rather depend on the common filthy lies passed down through the years rather than search the scripture and dig the truth out. Hence, they pass folly and error unto their children, and so the cycle continues for ages.

I repeat, on the revelation of the Son of God was the Church built, if anyone does not believe Jesus to be the Son of God, and not God nor equal with God, such is not part of the Body of Christ, which is His Church.

1 Like

Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Emusan(m): 10:28am On May 07, 2019
herlecks:
Bro, this is not a fight, ease up. And that's a worldly mentality, thinking here is about winning or losing some nonsensical argument. I'm here to open eyes, expose the common erroneous beliefs, but not everyone will see, that's sure. Even the Lord Jesus couldn't convert the whole of Israel.

You want to open eyes, yes your own eyes are blind. You don't know the meaning and what Trinity entails, yes you want to open their eyes. Isn't that delusion?

See, you are either confused or deceived, and it could be as a result of yielding grounds to demons. If Jesus has "a God," that cancels out trinity doctrine. Do you understand what it means to call someone "my God?"

Let's go by your own logic, you agree that Jesus is God, then isn't Jesus your own God

Thomas called Jesus "My God" do you know more than him

This proves the Father receiving worship and prayer from the Son.

Then it also means the Son receives worship and prayers from his disciples.

Well, the angels have the essence of God, then they are all equal with the Father? That's folly, and not biblical. For God is Spirit, that is the essence. Humans have spirit also, that makes us equal with God? We even have His spirit, then we're all equal with God.

When I said you know nothing it seems I'm over exaggerating but see what you just spew here.

Imagine, God is Spirit, that is the essence.

Give us the meaning of essence and see how folly you are.

When the brilliant mind tries to explain scripture it falls into a ditch, for scripture is not interpreted by brilliance, but by revelation of the spirit. What will become of this generation if the so called leaders and ministers of tomorrow continues to explain scripture with their shallow minds and not by revelation? They would rather depend on the common filthy lies passed down through the years rather than search the scripture and dig the truth out. Hence, they pass folly and error unto their children, and so the cycle continues for ages.

Even when you don't understand what you yourself is talking about.

I repeat, on the revelation of the Son of God was the Church built, if anyone does not believe Jesus to be the Son of God, and not God nor equal with God, such is not part of the Body of Christ, which is His Church.

Did the Trinitarians tell you they don't believe Jesus is the son of God

before you proceed, give us the description of what Trinity is all about, let's compare it with your claim here.

Lastly, it glaring how you intentionally boycotting most of my points without addressing them.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Nobody: 10:40am On May 07, 2019
Emusan:

You want to open eyes, yes your own eyes are blind. You don't know the meaning and what Trinity entails, yes you want to open their eyes. Isn't that delusion?

Let's go by your own logic, you agree that Jesus is God, then isn't Jesus your own God

Thomas called Jesus "My God" do you know more than him

Then it also means the Son receives worship and prayers from his disciples.

When I said you know nothing it seems I'm over exaggerating but see what you just spew here.

Imagine, God is Spirit, that is the essence.

Give us the meaning of essence and see how folly you are.

Even when you don't understand what you yourself is talking about.

Did the Trinitarians tell you they don't believe Jesus is the son of God

before you proceed, give us the description of what Trinity is all about, let's compare it with your claim here.

Lastly, it glaring how you intentionally boycotting most of my points without addressing them.
Language and culture has caused a lot of confusion on the event recorded at John 20:28.
In most cultures around the world, when people see what is far beyond their grasp they often say 'my God!' 'oh my God!' 'my God and my Lord'. For instance i could remember vividly during the late 80s when my grandma {from the village} came visiting us, she was watching American wrestling for the first time in her life and at the way the wrestlers were treating each other she exclaimed 'My Lord and My God!' Of course she couldn't have meant that any of those wrestlers are her God or Lord but out of amazement she couldn't hold her peace anymore!
So Thomas' case is exactly the same, he never meant that Jesus is to be worshiped in place of Jehovah! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by herlecks(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2019
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Nobody: 11:58am On May 07, 2019
herlecks:
One God, the Father, and the Son of God. You folks are still confused. The term "God" is not anyone's name, it is just an essence to represent a spiritual or divine being, as there are many gods. Even humans are gods. The true person of our God whom we all worship is the Father or the Ancient of Days or the Father of Spirits, and the person of His Son is the Word of God or the Faithful and True or the Amen.
How can you explain the concept of the Trinity to a first time believer? Be concise and precise.
Thanks.
God bless.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Isce(m): 12:56pm On May 07, 2019
Maximus69:
Language and culture has caused a lot of confusion on the event recorded at John 20:28.
In most cultures around the world, when people see what is far beyond their grasp they often say 'my God!' 'oh my God!' 'my God and my Lord'. For instance i could remember vividly during the late 80s when my grandma {from the village} came visiting us, she was watching American wrestling for the first time in her life and at the way the wrestlers were treating each other she exclaimed 'My Lord and My God!' Of course she couldn't have meant that any of those wrestlers are her God or Lord but out of amazement she couldn't hold her peace anymore!
So Thomas' case is exactly the same, he never meant that Jesus is to be worshiped in place of Jehovah! smiley

Matthew 2:11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.

Please start opening your eyes, except if you have an agenda
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 07, 2019
Isce:

Matthew 2:11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.

Please start opening your eyes, except if you have an agenda
Hmmm, you're right there!
But did you noticed that those merchants were sent by Satan? They came from the East, meaning from Babylon! When the Bible talks of wise men from the east, that means astrologers who usually read STARS and practice OMEN!
So their mission wasn't for good but for evil and whatever they did is not to be taken as something worth emulating!
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Emusan(m): 1:24pm On May 07, 2019
This deluded JWs is here again

Maximus69:
In most cultures around the world,

If you're talking about culture and language, then you shouldn't have come with this useless point of view because it exposes your ignorance the more because a Jew will never mistakenly address anyone with "My God and My Lord"!

when people see what is far beyond their grasp they often say 'my God!' 'oh my God!' 'my God and my Lord'. For instance i could remember vividly during the late 80s when my grandma {from the village} came visiting us, she was watching American wrestling for the first time in her life and at the way the wrestlers were treating each other she exclaimed 'My Lord and My God!' Of course she couldn't have meant that any of those wrestlers are her God or Lord but out of amazement she couldn't hold her peace anymore!

Give us another instance in the scripture where someone else mistakenly address another as My God.

The truth is Jesus was called "My God" and scripture recorded it but what excuse did JWs have?

It was just an exclamation!

Forgotten that Jesus addressed Thomas first before Thomas replied Jesus not something that happened suddenly with fear. Well who am I to tell you other wise what GB has planted in your skull.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by jcross19: 1:39pm On May 07, 2019
Agrogbeide:
OK according to your understanding of the book of revelation, are we going to see God and Lamb when we get to heaven?

go and read that book of revelation about what you understand about God and lamb.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by jcross19: 1:40pm On May 07, 2019
Agrogbeide:

go and read that book of revelation about what you understand about God and lamb. just know that God can't be lamb at the same time lamb.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Isce(m): 2:17pm On May 07, 2019
Maximus69:
Hmmm, you're right there!
But did you noticed that those merchants were sent by Satan? They came from the East, meaning from Babylon! When the Bible talks of wise men from the east, that means astrologers who usually read STARS and practice OMEN!
So their mission wasn't for good but for evil and whatever they did is not to be taken as something worth emulating!

Matthew 2:12 And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.

Sent by Satan, warn by God, must have been difficult for them
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 07, 2019
Emusan:
This deluded JWs is here again

If you're talking about culture and language, then you shouldn't have come with this useless point of view because it exposes your ignorance the more because a Jew will never mistakenly address anyone with "My God and My Lord"!

Give us another instance in the scripture where someone else mistakenly address another as My God.

The truth is Jesus was called "My God" and scripture recorded it but what excuse did JWs have?

Forgotten that Jesus addressed Thomas first before Thomas replied Jesus not something that happened suddenly with fear. Well who am I to tell you other wise what GB has planted in your skull.
Thank you Sir, it's just the truth that's all. Thomas never meant Jesus is his God or Lord,but you're entitled to your own opinion just as every one else! wink
Thomas was shocked that's all and when people are shocked, they'll exclaim 'oh my God!' of course it doesn't mean that what they are viewing is their God Sir! wink
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 07, 2019
Maximus69:
Hmmm, [s]you're right there!
So their mission wasn't for good but for evil and whatever they did is not to be taken as something worth emulating[/s]!
Do you know you are talking trash
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 07, 2019
Isce:

Matthew 2:12 And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.

Sent by Satan, warn by God, must have been difficult for them
kikikikikikikikikikiki.......loooooool
That young man is confused.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 07, 2019
Maximus69:
Thank you Sir, it's just the truth that's all. Thomas never meant Jesus is his God or Lord,but you're entitled to your own opinion just as every one else! wink
Thomas was shocked that's all and when people are shocked, they'll exclaim 'oh my God!' of course it doesn't mean that what they are viewing is their God Sir! wink
you are very funny bro.
KJV:And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.
KJV:Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.
KJV:And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
KJV:Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed

Now read the above again but this time slowly and gently.

1 Like

Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Emusan(m): 3:33pm On May 07, 2019
Maximus69:

When you know I'm entitled to my opinion, why did you bother you in the first place?

Anytime your lies are exposed, you always come with flimsy excuses...

You started with culture and language, of which in the history no Jews will ever joke with the name of God talkless of addressing someone else with it.

If other tribes are doing it not with the Jews because they were well taught about God.

Well, the joke is on you, by seeing the obvious in the scripture but decided to twist it to your own taste...

Thomas knew exactly what he said not that he was shocked as you people twisted it.

"Well, eight days later his disciples were again indoors, and Thomas was with them. Jesus came, although the doors were locked, and he stood in their midst and said: “May you have peace.” Next he said to Thomas: “Put your finger here, and see my hands, and take your hand and stick it into my side, and stop doubting but believe.” In answer Thomas said to him: “My Lord and my God!”
Jesus said to him: “Because you have seen me, have you believed? Happy are those who have not seen and yet believe.” John 20:26-28 NWT

What can we deduce from here?
1. Jesus first erased their fear by saying "May you have peace" only JWs will say this statement means something else.
2. Jesus discussed with Thomas in a friendly manner "Next he said to Thomas..."
3. Thomas replied Jesus "In answer Thomas said to him:.." this means Thomas knew exactly what he's saying and who is addressing because there is a conversation between Jesus and Thomas.
4. Jesus didn't condemn him nor correct him rather placed a blessing on those who will believe without seeing him.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Emusan(m): 3:50pm On May 07, 2019
Agrogbeide:
you are very funny bro.
KJV:And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.
KJV:Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.
KJV:And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
KJV:Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed

Now read the above again but this time slowly and gently.

He won't read it because what you see him saying has been planted in his head by JWs GB.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Janosky: 6:50pm On May 07, 2019
Emusan:

"Well, eight days later his disciples were again indoors, and Thomas was with them. Jesus came, although the doors were locked, and he stood in their midst and said: “May you have peace.” Next he said to Thomas: “Put your finger here, and see my hands, and take your hand and stick it into my side, and stop doubting but believe.” In answer Thomas said to him: “My Lord and my God!”
Jesus said to him: “Because you have seen me, have you believed? Happy are those who have not seen and yet believe.” John 20:26-28 NWT

What can we deduce from here?
1. Jesus first erased their fear by saying "May you have peace" only JWs will say this statement means something else.

4. Jesus didn't condemn him nor correct him rather placed a blessing on those who will believe without seeing him.
Emusan:

He won't read it because what you see him saying has been planted in his head by JWs GB.

Your (1) you dey forge lie against JW, no JW told you the "statement 'may you have peace' means some thing else"

Your (4) comments, on what matter is it that Jesus "didn't condemn or correct him (Thomas)" ?

** In John 20:17, Jesus settled the false interpretation that Trinity worshippers applied to the words of Thomas, a disciple ( John 20:28).

***" Jesus said.... say to them (his disciples), I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God" John 20:17.

If as you claim,"Jesus is God" because Thomas said so , at John 20:17 , Jesus already stated the truth- The Father and God that Jesus worshipped, is the same Father and God that Thomas worshipped.
Both Jesus and Thomas are worshippers of the only true God. That only true God is definitely NOT Jesus (John 17:3).

(you falsely claimed he never corrected Thomas ,because you ignored the FACT that Thomas already heard Jesus words at John 20:17 relayed to Thomas.
John20:17 is unacceptable to your unreceptive heart).
Oma se oooo

1 Like

Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Janosky: 7:02pm On May 07, 2019
Maximus69:

Pls recall Matt6:9 "Our Father", that is Father of ALL humans (Ephesians 3:14,15).
Thomas said "my God and my lord" ,Thomas viewed Jesus as a God & lord to him, Thomas.
Thomas NEVER said our God or God of all humans.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by herlecks(m): 7:10pm On May 07, 2019
Agrogbeide:
How can you explain the concept of the Trinity to a first time believer? Be concise and precise.
Thanks.
God bless.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son (not Himself, for they are different. The Father sent His Son), that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. Jesus, the Son of God has redeemed us by His blood, and restored us to fellowship with the Father, by giving us the Holy Spirit. Now we can in the Holy Ghost (through Whom all the promises of God in Christ Jesus are fulfilled), pray and worship the Father in Jesus name. The Holy Spirit is the life of the Father and the Son, He or It is the full representative of God on earth, He carries the personality of God and He is subject to the Father, for He is the Spirit of the Father. IT sometimes appears as the power and glory and presence of God, other times He manifests the Father and the Son. The Father has never for once stepped out of heaven, but the Holy Spirit, that is His Spirit carries out all His tasks in the earth, yet the Father is the Spirit, for God is Spirit. What sort of Spirit is the Father or the Son? A Holy Spirit. If anyone tries to make the Holy Spirit a person apart from the Father or the Son such falls into grave error, for the Spirit is their manifestation. To say the Holy Spirit is not the Father, is to say the Father is not the Father, that's of course a senseless talk, because the Holy Spirit manifests the Father and the Son, and has no other personality to manifest besides these.

That I have laid this out does not imply you will understand them, unless God opens your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Janosky: 7:44pm On May 07, 2019
Emusan:

Did Thomas say Jesus is our God?
If you called Buhari "my President", are you meaning he is the President of every one on earth ?

The words of Jesus in John 20:17 &
Rev 3:5,12,14,21 over ruled your satanic interpretation & twisting of John20:28.

You lying pharisees disdain the words of Jesus , the perfect son of God& master of Thomas but cling to his disciple, Thomas, as if he's your lord and saviour.
Naso your sense reach....
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Isce(m): 7:50pm On May 07, 2019
Please distant your experience from trinity

2 Corinthians 13:14
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.

Just say you had an encounter. If ordinary wikipedia knows what trinity is, I don't think you have a claim.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Janosky: 8:00pm On May 07, 2019
Agrogbeide:
KJV:For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6

"Unto us a son is given.... he shall be called Everlasting Father", it pleased his Father to elevate Jesus to that title.
In heaven, Jesus is still accountable to his Father and God (Rev 3:5,12,14,21).

Mumu Pharisee, your "Everlasting Father" is "a son given" by his Father and God, Jehovah "to whom every family in heaven and on earth owes it's name" Ephesians 3:14,15.
The Father of Jesus is only true God" Jehovah. John 17:3. John5:26.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Samen Lee d man wit d no 666 / The Difference Between Christmas Eve & Watch Night? / Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.