Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

Peruzzi Accused Of Defrauding FUT Minna Students - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peruzzi Accused Of Defrauding FUT Minna Students (16327 Views)

Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi / "He Has Remained 27 For 3years Now" Chioma And Peruzzi Accused Davido For Lying / White Woman Accused Runtown And His Brother Of Defrauding Her Of 45Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Defrauding FUT Minna Students by SirLakes: 6:14pm On May 01, 2019
10 rooms kwa

Olosho services no dey list grin
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Defrauding FUT Minna Students by owila4luv(m): 6:21pm On May 01, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

But Peruzzi get good voice na.. And he knows how to flow on beats..
pereben ben bem! bem.. bem... bem,..bem.. bem... bem...
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Defrauding FUT Minna Students by omoteacher(m): 6:27pm On May 01, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

#800k, 10 guest rooms shocked shocked shocked on top SUG money. For their list they should have added 20 beautiful ladies to service them also. Oshisko !!!

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Defrauding FUT Minna Students by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:02pm On May 01, 2019
owila4luv:
pereben ben bem! bem.. bem... bem,..bem.. bem... bem...

grin grin grin grin
Bros abeg no kee me with laugh. This really cracked me up. Every artistes have their intro style na.. Besides is that why u dislike him

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Defrauding FUT Minna Students by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 01, 2019
namiji2598:
ur parents sends u to go and learn and here u are using their own money to invite an artist to come and shout to ur own ears, if to say na better artist self, but of all artist u at using parents money on peruzzi
You are wht ur Moniker says . A man with deep understanding.
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Defrauding FUT Minna Students by Diaby108(m): 10:18pm On May 01, 2019
the same thing he did to ABUAD.... I'm beginning to dislike him sef
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Defrauding FUT Minna Students by Exodus8: 11:51pm On May 01, 2019
perruzzi
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Defrauding FUT Minna Students by namiji2598: 5:22am On May 02, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

loool Why be say u come hate the dude?? Is it because of his character or to you he is a bad singer??
all
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Defrauding FUT Minna Students by namiji2598: 5:24am On May 02, 2019
Phon1x:

After 2 baba na kizz D for me
yea I jus forgot to add kizz

kizz is one of my top 3 burna, tuface and kiss Daniel
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Defrauding FUT Minna Students by Kingpinukecy(m): 8:13am On May 02, 2019
I believe this will sound as a lesson to those who rush to go and visit celebraties any where. I like what he did to u guyz...

Mtcheeeew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike / Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday / As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.