Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike (16314 Views)

Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) / 5 Months To Live ? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed / 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike by Goldpen: 10:34am On Jun 13, 2015
Nigerian screen goddess, Tonto Dike just opened up on Instagram about a terminal ailment which Doctor says will take her life in 5 months. She shared the above picture and wrote the screenshots below. 

http://www.thebugcampus.com/2015/06/doctor-says-i-have-5-months-to-live.html?m=1

Re: Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike by winetapper: 10:39am On Jun 13, 2015
heaven or hell choose one
Re: Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike by Holatunde007(m): 10:42am On Jun 13, 2015
Oya @ tonto on ur wifi to share you small life............mtcheeeeeew I wonder ow that take concern workers for Osun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike by Sapeleb0y(m): 10:42am On Jun 13, 2015
Oka.la.mor! Oka.la.mor!.... u said it, eyes of the gods i just heard that wat i came here 4 is happening now. I will come back in 5months time to show my appreciation. for the main time. this 5million naira is for you, use it to buy beer.
Re: Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike by spicykev(f): 11:16am On Jun 13, 2015
maybe its a Movie cos u never can tell with these make believe people

1 Like

Re: Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike by Houseofglam7(f): 11:16am On Jun 13, 2015
Whoa!
This is rather heartbreaking cry

1 Like

Re: Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike by Harmony92(f): 11:22am On Jun 13, 2015
I no 2 like ur attention seeking attitude bt seriously i pray dis is nt true.
Re: Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike by MrFlavvor(m): 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
soo?

Re: Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike by redgem(f): 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
I pray its not true and will believe it to be a movie...but, may God protect her if its true

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike by Warfibabe(f): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
ok..... is it me? cus i cannot comprehend where she said the statement is about her!.

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike by silverdam(m): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
Honestly I don't understand the jargons she wrote up there... I thought she's a graduate, didn't she study Petrol chemical in the university?

I've read that write up over and over, I just can't comprehend.. Is it her that she is sick or a girl?

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike by sleeknick: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
Abeg do die so dat we go dey c relevant topics....

1 Like

Re: Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike by Airforce1(m): 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
silverdam:
Honestly I don't understand the jargons she wrote up there... I thought she's a graduate, didn't she study Petrol chemical in the university?

I've read that write up over and over, I just can't comprehend.. Is it her that she is sick or a girl?

read again after that "ogogoro" don clear for your eyes

5 Likes

Re: Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
Traffic has always been a problem for us blog/website owners but no more expensive adverts rates you pay to people to put up adverts you can now advertise on snowmoney and drive thousands of visitors to your blog/site in a matter of days
I started snowmoney blog on December 2014 8th my birthday now i rank 500thousand in the world and in the top 500 in nigeria and climbing day by day on alexa out of over 100million website worldwide,Don't believe me just check me up on alexa.com check for www.blog.snowmoney.com.ng or www.snowmoney.com.ng
You too can be like me just advertise on snowmoney special traffic diver and you will not regret it and know this im not a guy of many words im just 23 and i set out in nigeria to beat best bloggers in just 2years so whats your target.
Look at me in just 3months i have over 30000users and daily traffic of 700to800 new unique visitors if dont believe me just check my rank on alexa and see how its jumping top sites you too can be like me and who im i my names are IMMACULATE SNOW MBAEZUE i hail from anambra in nigeria i started blogging to make entertainment seekers to get the best download of there favorite tv series/movies/music album/video games and now i can did it a short while and trust me it was not easy so you to can get my kind of campaign adverts that puts your blog on top in a short time so what are my plan rate
40dollors=2500visitors for a month
60dollors=5000visitors for a month
100dollors=10000visitors for a month
200dollors=25000visitors for a month
400dollors=50000visitors for a month
750dollors=100000visitors for a month
You see how you can trend just like me so for my payment details for people using paypal you can pay to my paypal account @ SNOWKING.SNOWKING@YAHOO.COM
Then for people in nigeria you can pay to my nigerian bank account @ access bank account name:IMMACULATE MBAEZUE ACCOUNT NUMBER:0048326016
After payment is made you can email me your details like name/teller number and your number and my contacts are snowking.snowking@yahoo.com bbm 2a27dc16 my facebook immaculate mbaezue my linkedin immaculate snow twitter snowmoneys
Then for my number to be giving to you you have to contact me ist with these i gave you up there for adverts and payments made before i can issue my number why because i hate prank calls and im too busy for that and for people who want to make money on www.snowmoney.com.ng here are the step by step to do it
Snowmoney.com.ng is an easy money making system specially made for Nigerians who seek to make money from the internet without stressing there selfs by having there own websites or jobs,what am i saying why don’t you try it for your self just go over to snowmoney.com.ng put in your email in the link giving to you there just look at the picture below then when you are done a code is automatically sent to your email then use it to come create an account on the site then when you are done registering and remember to fully state your details both your bank details that’s where money will always be paid into for you then when you are done registering, login to your account then a fee of 1000naira will be needed to activate your account and you will see the bank you will be needed to pay in your money well shown when you are logged in so when done just share your code that was sent to your email to all your friends to come register with it instead of them requesting for a new code from the site and when there register with your code and activate there accounts you will be making 500naria per person electronically wired to your account every time someone refers to your code,so what are you waiting for fly over there and cash in big time
Then if you want the latest movie/tv series/gAMES/music visit http://blog.snowmoney.com.ng/ or http://www.snowfilms.co/
Re: Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike by chakadante(m): 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
Is dt girl normal. She thnk say al of us na fool wey go fall 4 ha rantin!
Re: Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike by nellyDancer55(f): 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
Airforce1:

read again after that "ogogoro" don clear for your eyes
lolzzz.... d ogogoro wey him drink really enter him..head.. na evn my first time ti see tonto write well... pls do recover tonto..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike by boman2014: 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
seriously??!!!
Re: Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike by boman2014: 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
MrFlavvor:
soo?

HEARTLESS IGNORAMUS!!!
Re: Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
U sure abt dt
Re: Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike by PietroRico(m): 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
This op and everyone that believed without reading it are all high

She never said she had 5 months to live, what she said was...

... .''give God the glory even though the doctors say, 'ma'am u have 5 months to live...' "

Sigh

1 Like

Re: Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike by Proffdada: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
PietroRico:
This op and everyone that believed without reading it are all high
She never said she had 5 months to live, what she said was...
... .''give God the glory even though the doctors say, 'ma'am u have 5 months to live...' "
Sigh

Na so dem dey fail, so what does she mean when she wrote "even if it's not a healing " and "ma'am you have 5 months to live " #ismile,#cheatingdeathwithasmile "?
Re: Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike by wordbank(m): 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
Bleeped up life
Happy ending
Nice script
Re: Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
Holatunde007:
Oya @ tonto on ur wifi to share you small life............mtcheeeeeew I wonder ow that take concern workers for Osun

Your lack of sympathy or empathy is a big flaw. You are just bringing shame to your people. Imagine if it was your life hanging on a clock and some said the above to you. How would you feel? Don't let social media ruin your life.
Re: Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike by cvibe2: 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
ok
Re: Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike by amokeme(f): 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
I hope this is not true.... sad cry
Re: Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike by angelTI(f): 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
Now that death is near, she has become spiritual

It's good sha.

If the story is true, I feel sorry for her and will advise her to make these last moment count!
Re: Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike by techmart(m): 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
I pray God should heal her....... in other news..... ladies check my signature.
Re: Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike by WealthMeansBlog: 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ptchew..

Get wealth/business ideas on entreprenuerial startup In Nigeria here http://wealthmeans.com/
Re: Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike by Aydesmond(m): 12:37am On Jun 14, 2015
if she wan die, make shw quickly go abeg..... enough of tonto-let on nairaland....... grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 14, 2015

(1) (Reply)

I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry / Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] / There Is A New Nollywood Film Called Beyonce Vs Rihanna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.