Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Make Money With Your Android Phones!!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Make Money With Your Android Phones!!!! (494 Views)

The Best Android Phones That Cost N30,000 To N50,000 / 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria / How To Use Icloud On Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With Your Android Phones!!!! by Poshiabucks(f): 5:14pm On May 01, 2019
I purposely am here to post in this thread because many people just own big phones,consume data on it and just chat away their time and nothing to show for it!!!

If you're reading this thread,I congratulate you immensely because I'll show you a fool proof way of making cool cash using your phone!!!

There's no free money on the internet
Major investments are scams
Have been on this cyberspace for over 11years and have seen the ups and downs of many projects!!!

Since the invention of bitcoin,many other projects have arrived to better the lives of people!!!

I do cpa,blogging but am also a crypto trader and am.making cool cash with bounties and airdrops!!!

If you're a youth,I know we have many here,and you want to make money with your android phone!!!!

These are what you need!!!

A good android phone
Data
Good government issued I'd card
Time
Intelligence
And I'll guarantee you,you're going to love bounties and airdrops,as I'll tutor you on how to succeed just like I did getting free money!!!!

Message me on WhatsApp to add you to my group,

Note please WhatsApp message only

+2348091359633!!!!!

Let's get rolling!!!!

I'll post proofs in group,am not a big fan of screen shots!!!!
Re: Make Money With Your Android Phones!!!! by kogistar: 6:46pm On May 01, 2019
Poshiabucks:
I purposely am here to post in this thread because many people just own big phones,consume data on it and just chat away their time and nothing to show for it!!!

If you're reading this thread,I congratulate you immensely because I'll show you a fool proof way of making cool cash using your phone!!!

There's no free money on the internet
Major investments are scams
Have been on this cyberspace for over 11years and have seen the ups and downs of many projects!!!

Since the invention of bitcoin,many other projects have arrived to better the lives of people!!!

I do cpa,blogging but am also a crypto trader and am.making cool cash with bounties and airdrops!!!

If you're a youth,I know we have many here,and you want to make money with your android phone!!!!

These are what you need!!!

A good android phone
Data
Good government issued I'd card
Time
Intelligence
And I'll guarantee you,you're going to love bounties and airdrops,as I'll tutor you on how to succeed just like I did getting free money!!!!

Message me on WhatsApp to add you to my group,

Note please WhatsApp message only

+2348091359633!!!!!

Let's get rolling!!!!

I'll post proofs in group,am not a big fan of screen shots!!!!
post proof here

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Intel Says Laptops With Foldable Screen Are Coming In Year 2021 / Effective Ways To Make Your Smartphone Battery Last Longer / Google Ban On Huawei Smartphone, What Is Huawei's Future?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.