Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. (37789 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening / See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight / Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by OKOATA(m): 11:28pm On May 01, 2019
Got my new Boa bull about 2 weeks now, I never heard it bark since I bought it but tonight I heard it bark so was astonished and went out to check on my dog, on getting there I found a snake just about stepping out of the pavement. I killed the snake thanks to my Dog. Its/His name is "Stone"

3 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by nodeKWKLFL: 11:32pm On May 01, 2019
So did the boa named stone killed a snake called boa?

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 01, 2019
Worm

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 01, 2019
I hate snakes

14 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by Oluromantic: 11:37pm On May 01, 2019
You name dog stone, you come say e no dey bark. Stone dey make sound? You no see noisy names like, tonto dike, Regina Daniels, dino melaye. Or just name am basketmouth make him dey bark up and down.

211 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 01, 2019
How much you buy this dog?

How much is anointing oil sold?

grin

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by acevic: 12:03am On May 02, 2019
I hope the snake didn't bite the dog?

3 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by OKOATA(m): 12:32am On May 02, 2019
TarOrfeek:

How much you buy this dog?

How much is anointing oil sold?

grin
Bought the dog for 55k

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by OKOATA(m): 12:32am On May 02, 2019
acevic:
I hope the snake didn't bite the dog?
No it didn't. Thanks for asking.

3 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by OKOATA(m): 12:33am On May 02, 2019
Oluromantic:
You name dog stone, you come say e no dey bark. Stone dey make sound? You no see noisy names like, tonto dike, Regina Daniels, dino melaye. Or just name am basketmouth make him dey bark up and down.
It's still a little dog bro. It's just getting used to its name sef.

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by sleepking(m): 3:01am On May 02, 2019
Oluromantic:
subtle

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by ValCon888: 4:28am On May 02, 2019
This one no be snake. This one na indomie.
Its too tiny to qualify for front page.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by Nobody: 6:34am On May 02, 2019
OKOATA:
It's still a little dog bro. It's just getting used to its name sef.
change the name to toto dikeh

6 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by Uyi168: 8:57am On May 02, 2019
Lala,observing with keen interest..
grin
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by handsomeyinka(m): 8:59am On May 02, 2019
Lalasticlala right now

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by Angelawhite(m): 9:00am On May 02, 2019
OKOATA:
Bought the dog for 55k

For second hand ?

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by markidoo(m): 9:00am On May 02, 2019
b
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by IamSoProlific: 9:00am On May 02, 2019
Thought the Op was my security guy ooo, cus same scenario played out last week in my house.

My dog helped kill a snake too.

7 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by GentleMoney: 9:01am On May 02, 2019
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by rockstar27(m): 9:02am On May 02, 2019
Oluromantic:

you're very funny guy
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by BlackfireX: 9:02am On May 02, 2019
As you kill lalasticala snake, na so we calabar people go kill your dog.
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by Simpsonrocket(m): 9:03am On May 02, 2019
LALA will be LALASTICATING right now.
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by holina: 9:03am On May 02, 2019
thousands of great topics that should make front page are not pushed forward. anything snake makes front page easily. what can we learn from the above topic. please tell me

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) / Lagos Veterinary Association Condemns The Unjust Shooting Of Roxie Dog / Photo Of Family Members Praying With Their Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.