Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. (37819 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening / See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight / Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by obembet(f): 9:03am On May 02, 2019
M
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by Nobody: 9:04am On May 02, 2019
OKOATA:
Got my new Boa bull about 2 weeks now, I never heard it bark since I bought it but tonight I heard it bark so was astonished and went out to check on my dog, on getting there I found a snake just about stepping out of the pavement. I killed the snake thanks to my Dog. Its/His name is "Stone"
Guy I swear I jealous this your boerboel very solid. Na better dog you buy o

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by Nobody: 9:05am On May 02, 2019
This one na snake?
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by Nobody: 9:05am On May 02, 2019
Your dog is more reliable than the police.
It barks when it needs to and attacks only predators.
Where does this leave the Nigerian police/ soldiers in general?

4 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by freemi(m): 9:05am On May 02, 2019
OKOATA:
It's still a little dog bro. It's just getting used to its name sef.
that means u cn stl name it tonto

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by holina: 9:06am On May 02, 2019
thousands of topics that should make front page are not. anything snakes makes front page easily.

what we learn from the above topic, tell me.
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by stankezzy: 9:07am On May 02, 2019
oga d angle u snapped d dog from is wrong , u snap from sides and not from top , from top it will make d dog look like a frog, secondly Americans use he or she for Male and female animals
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by freemi(m): 9:07am On May 02, 2019
Uyi168:
Lala,observing with keen interest.. grin
bt disapointd wt d size

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by freemi(m): 9:08am On May 02, 2019
stankezzy:
oga d angle u snapped d dog from is wrong , u snap from sides and not from top , from top it will make d dog look like a frog, secondly Americans use he or she for Male and female animals
haha nairaland b dealing wt my depression
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by thedio(m): 9:10am On May 02, 2019
Oluromantic:
You name dog stone, you come say e no dey bark. Stone dey make sound? You no see noisy names like, tonto dike, Regina Daniels, dino melaye. Or just name am basketmouth make him dey bark up and down.
can't stop laughing, guy u mad
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by Awoleesu(m): 9:11am On May 02, 2019
Oluromantic:
You name dog stone, you come say e no dey bark. Stone dey make sound? You no see noisy names like, tonto dike, Regina Daniels, dino melaye. Or just name am basketmouth make him dey bark up and down.

Kai! Ohhhhh God! This guy's good to be on AY's team! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by toms55(m): 9:12am On May 02, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
which one u don kill? idiat
hi , i loved 101 dalmatian too it was an interesting read cheesy
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by Topmaike007(m): 9:12am On May 02, 2019
IamSoProlific:
Thought the Op was my security guy ooo, cus same scenario played out last week in my house.

My dog helped kill a snake too.
it seems you're JJC on nairaland,this type of thing you need to Post it so lalasticlala can be your friend.
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by Topmaike007(m): 9:13am On May 02, 2019
OKOATA:
Got my new Boa bull about 2 weeks now, I never heard it bark since I bought it but tonight I heard it bark so was astonished and went out to check on my dog, on getting there I found a snake just about stepping out of the pavement. I killed the snake thanks to my Dog. Its/His name is "Stone"
you mean John stone?

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by Awoleesu(m): 9:15am On May 02, 2019
Buh, guy you harsh oh! See as you tie chain dog pikin like say na hyena!

Loose him and let him go! Snakes don't come after free hounds...
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by pawsofdikeje(m): 9:15am On May 02, 2019
Lala on the beat
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by bionixs: 9:16am On May 02, 2019
virgoquin:
I hate snakes
na so una dey get ban without knowing how. make Lala no hear am o

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by bionixs: 9:17am On May 02, 2019
OKOATA:
Bought the dog for 55k
Adorable dog

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by mozona(m): 9:17am On May 02, 2019
e be like say the dog lean small
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by IamSoProlific: 9:18am On May 02, 2019
Topmaike007:
it seems you're JJC on nairaland,this type of thing you need to Post it so lalasticlala can be your friend.

Loolzzzzz. I'm saving it for Sunday which happens to be his daughter's birthday celebration.

Lalasticlala, rejoice for your Sunday is made already grin
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by Topmaike007(m): 9:22am On May 02, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Loolzzzzz. I'm saving it for Sunday which happens to be his daughter's birthday celebration.

Lalasticlala, rejoice for your Sunday is made already grin
yeah it's true
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by stamapro(m): 9:24am On May 02, 2019
Hissing things. Front page . Nairaland hidden rule, like bank hidden charges
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by VulgarLee(m): 9:29am On May 02, 2019
TarOrfeek:

How much you buy this dog?

How much is anointing oil sold?

grin
igbo man sense lmao
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by ozo13(m): 9:31am On May 02, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
which one u don kill? idiat
lol
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by OndoRaph(m): 9:35am On May 02, 2019
Angelawhite:

For second hand ?
London used dog

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by Kennitrust(m): 9:36am On May 02, 2019
Please can someone tell me why lala is interested in reporting snakes issues on nairaland even when he knows the story is very useless?
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by kenx1(m): 9:40am On May 02, 2019
Priddle boerbole
Re: The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:43am On May 02, 2019
grin stone code neet to eat that snake bone ooo. Only lala will understand

Woossssssssss. Mmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuutttttthhhhhhhh
Sssssseesssssssssssssssssiiiissss

Buy your good palm oil here.

Contact us on 08172010068

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) / Lagos Veterinary Association Condemns The Unjust Shooting Of Roxie Dog / Photo Of Family Members Praying With Their Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.