Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,086 members, 7,828,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Second Epl Goal Excites Osaze - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Second Epl Goal Excites Osaze (2340 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Second Epl Goal Excites Osaze by supereagle(m): 6:47am On Sep 20, 2010
Nigeria striker Osaze Odemwingie is happy he grabbed a second goal of the English Premier League in West Brom‘s 3-1 defeat of Birmingham on Saturday.

The former France-based forward said, “‘I am happy that everything is going on well. It was especially nice to win the derby. I already knew about the West Brom-Birmingham derby because they represent one town. But the English atmosphere - it is something indescribable!

‘‘In the first half, Birmingham turned out better. During the break we decided to dramatically add(more bite) to the attack. I, for example, in the second half, only operated in the attack. And we completely outplayed them.

‘‘In the match against Birmingham, I liked the fans who participated in the SMS voting during the game. For me, this was the second such recognition(as Man- of- the- Match) - and it‘s very nice!‘‘

West Brom manager Roberto Di Matteo ensured Odemwingie moved to his favoured central striking position, and two goals were the result.

”He plays well in those yellow boots. He has had a tremendous impact - he‘s very positive. He trains well and works hard for the team,” Di Matteo said.

”We made the change at half-time and we were very positive in the second half and it was vital to get the equaliser. We had to get a hold of the midfield.”

http://www.punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201009202372970
Re: Second Epl Goal Excites Osaze by amefi(m): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2010
i'm so happy for him, he is really doing very well. i hope the big clubs would be impressed to put his signature in their books,
Re: Second Epl Goal Excites Osaze by 1102(m): 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2010
abeg nah him know i dont like him anyways!
Re: Second Epl Goal Excites Osaze by nevosys(m): 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2010
I thank west Brom for giving him the opportunity for him to prove himself, he is still a quality player!!
Re: Second Epl Goal Excites Osaze by andyanders: 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2010
OSAZE, I PRAY FOR YOU TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN YOUR CAREER. GOD WILL SEE YOU THROUGH
Re: Second Epl Goal Excites Osaze by amefi(m): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2010
--190--:

Haba 190, werin d guy do u na? of a truth, the guy is doin very well. in just 4 games he had won the Man Of The Match twice and scored twice. give it up to him jare. the guy is gud. (BBC Match Of The Day Analysis, 19-09-2010).
Re: Second Epl Goal Excites Osaze by agabaI23(m): 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2010
good start for you my friend. good luck.
Re: Second Epl Goal Excites Osaze by GBT(m): 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2010
He is a quality striker anyday, very humble and a commited pro anyday.
Am very happy for him and only hope he gets a bigger club, praying and hoping the big clubs dont see him as too told by next season?
Re: Second Epl Goal Excites Osaze by chinedumo(m): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2010
lets hope MIkel takes example from Osaze
Re: Second Epl Goal Excites Osaze by Goldenmeda(m): 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2010
WELL DONE MY MAN, ALL MIKEL HATER IT IS HIGH TIME U SHOT UR DAMN FUCKING STINKING MOUTH UP,
D GUY IS IMPROVING EACH AND EVERY DAY,
FOR UR INFO GO & READ TODAY (20-09-2010)COMPLETE SPORT NEWS PAPER (MIKEL IS EPL'S BEST PASSER OF THE BALL) FELLOW BY ARSENAL'S ABOU DIABY & MANCHESTER UNITED'S DARRENT FLETCHER,
Re: Second Epl Goal Excites Osaze by 12large: 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2010
osaze don't listen to this bunch of fake fan's the same people was critisizing you just 2month's ago, now they are all hailing you typical nigeria as a whole
Re: Second Epl Goal Excites Osaze by SHEAU(m): 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2010
--190--:

Ha ha omo naija! I hail thee
Re: Second Epl Goal Excites Osaze by chinedumo(m): 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2010
Goldenmeda:

WELL DONE MY MAN, ALL MIKEL HATER IT IS HIGH TIME U SHOT your DAMN bleeping STINKING MOUTH UP,
D GUY IS IMPROVING EACH AND EVERY DAY,
FOR your INFO GO & READ TODAY (20-09-2010)COMPLETE SPORT NEWS PAPER (MIKEL IS EPL'S BEST PASSER OF THE BALL) FELLOW BY ARSENAL'S ABOU DIABY & MANCHESTER UNITED'S DARRENT FLETCHER,

i would prefer he were scoring goals
Re: Second Epl Goal Excites Osaze by otokx(m): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2010
I like his self - confidence.
Re: Second Epl Goal Excites Osaze by Parnassuss(m): 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2010
I am happy for my guys. Osaze was down during the wrld cup cos of his club, now he's doing beta ergo Naija team will do beta. Same 4 Mikel. I don't care if he doesn't score in another lifetime, the pass are suficient to get us there.
Re: Second Epl Goal Excites Osaze by djcrucifix(m): 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2010
notin do d guy, i jus hope say dem no relegate them.
Re: Second Epl Goal Excites Osaze by Ranoscky(m): 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2010
12large:

osaze don't listen to this bunch of fake fan's the same people was critisizing you just 2month's ago, now they are all hailing you typical nigeria as a whole

U no go shut-up that your mouth wey bend lyk 'Danfo' wey dey run from 'Oshodi to Oju-elegba'? angry

Who and who hate Osaze? and who is amongst the 'Typical Nigerians?' undecided Abi kata dey worry u for brain ni? undecided

E be lyk say dat UK wey just enter last month stil dey blow out 'bubbles' from dat your bone head abi? undecided   Ra-ras! sad
Re: Second Epl Goal Excites Osaze by 12large: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2010
rancosky u know ur self, u were one of the clown's that called osaze rubbish and overrated 2month's ago so please just shut up ur a fake fan, i bet if osaze stop scoring now clown's like u would come back to square 1
Re: Second Epl Goal Excites Osaze by enuelly: 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2010
I really do wish him the best,
Re: Second Epl Goal Excites Osaze by mansmith(m): 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2010
god bless u bro
Re: Second Epl Goal Excites Osaze by mamagee3(f): 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2010
That's good for him!

Loking forward to watching him score more goals.
Re: Second Epl Goal Excites Osaze by debosky(m): 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2010
^^

So your love for Kanu has died? angry
Re: Second Epl Goal Excites Osaze by 12large: 4:26am On Sep 21, 2010
abeg mama gee shut up and go back to the kitchen another fake fan's that was just critisizing him 2month's ago. i still remember wat all u fakeness said so stop acting up now
Re: Second Epl Goal Excites Osaze by sirmseen(m): 6:58am On Sep 21, 2010
Am happy when my peeps are doing good. I wish him good luck and see him in a bigger in the nearest future.
Re: Second Epl Goal Excites Osaze by Igwe9(m): 10:07am On Sep 21, 2010
amefi:

Haba 190, werin d guy do u na? of a truth, the guy is doin very well. in just 4 games he had won the Man Of The Match twice and scored twice. give it up to him jare. the guy is gud. (BBC Match Of The Day Analysis, 19-09-2010).
Do we need 190's endorsement for ozaze to triumph in his carrier? what a sheer case of frustration from 190 grin
Re: Second Epl Goal Excites Osaze by JizzyJay: 10:21am On Sep 21, 2010
i'm very happy for him, i hope he score more goals this season.
Re: Second Epl Goal Excites Osaze by chelseabmw(m): 10:34am On Sep 21, 2010
GOOD JOB OSAZE
Re: Second Epl Goal Excites Osaze by chelseabmw(m): 10:42am On Sep 21, 2010
Pls u guys should leave Mamagee alone. . . She is a good person
Re: Second Epl Goal Excites Osaze by Ranoscky(m): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2010
12large:

rancosky u know your self, u were one of the clown's that called osaze rubbish and overrated 2month's ago so please just shut up your a fake fan, i bet if osaze stop scoring now clown's like u would come back to square 1
shocked shocked shocked. . .me undecided. . .OK!

12large, I want us to go on a bettin now!

If u can be able to provide in me the post comment of 2months ago where i criticised Osaze (in 2days), i'll give u $200. But if u'r not able to provide it, den u'll pay me $100. Deal? undecided

N for your info, my name is RANOSCKY and not 'RANCOSKY', u Ra-ras! angry
Re: Second Epl Goal Excites Osaze by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2010
Osaze, remember me, we met at AS Racine Soccer Academy in Apapa in 2004 just before you went for trials. the guy in the read Peugeot. remember Eze who wanted a spot on the trials guess what? he is now 36, stiff bones and creaking knees, but he still wants to trial as an 18yr-old. Better play your best days in the EPL and make as much money as you can, invest wisely and retire in Turkey, get a coaching job and come back to Nigeria as a Foreign Russian Coach grin
Re: Second Epl Goal Excites Osaze by tundekas(m): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2010
well done peter Odewingie

(1) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama: The BBC Africa Footballer Of The Year 2014? / Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria U23 Vs Congo U23 / Happy Birthday To Realmadrid Player Marco Asensio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.