Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,014 members, 7,810,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

I Do Not Believe Anybody Dropped Tramadol In Zainab's Bag,northern Nigerian Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Do Not Believe Anybody Dropped Tramadol In Zainab's Bag,northern Nigerian Girl (2521 Views)

Lover Girl Arrested For Hiding Weed And Tramadol In Stew For Jailed Boyfriend / Customs Seizes Truckload Of Weapons, Codeine, Tramadol In Imo (Photo) / Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Do Not Believe Anybody Dropped Tramadol In Zainab's Bag,northern Nigerian Girl by tachacute(f): 4:12am On May 02, 2019
A Nigerian Girl has stated that she do not believe anybody dropped tramadol in Zainab's bag, that tramadol is a normal drug that northern girls abuse everyday in the north.

See screenshot below:

https://www.everywherestew.com.ng/2019/05/i-do-not-believe-anybody-dropped.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Mynd44

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do Not Believe Anybody Dropped Tramadol In Zainab's Bag,northern Nigerian Girl by Kingpee2(m): 4:16am On May 02, 2019
Money answereth all things,I knew that girl must be from a rich home the way they handled her case,if you don’t have such families in such situations that’s the end of the person’s movie o....

9 Likes

Re: I Do Not Believe Anybody Dropped Tramadol In Zainab's Bag,northern Nigerian Girl by Mrkumareze(m): 6:14am On May 02, 2019
It's obvious no one did that, she thought tramadol is ordinary tablet u can move around with. .. the rich fam is only trying to get her out at all cost

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do Not Believe Anybody Dropped Tramadol In Zainab's Bag,northern Nigerian Girl by adecz: 6:15am On May 02, 2019
She may be right.

But, what quantity was found?

Was it large or just a small amount for
personal use?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do Not Believe Anybody Dropped Tramadol In Zainab's Bag,northern Nigerian Girl by falcon01: 6:29am On May 02, 2019
tramadol? i thought it was some confirmed important bomb ass pill! or coke sef

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Believe Anybody Dropped Tramadol In Zainab's Bag,northern Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 6:48am On May 02, 2019
angry
Re: I Do Not Believe Anybody Dropped Tramadol In Zainab's Bag,northern Nigerian Girl by nagastat: 6:50am On May 02, 2019
With the way some mofos are going about this, they'd wished they were in her shoes abi.

Here , people have admitted to planting these drugs, and also it was not a tab or two or even a blister pack, it was in quite large quantity for personal consumption.

The girl is free thankfully, but you all are convicted in your consciousness.

Selah!

2 Likes

Re: I Do Not Believe Anybody Dropped Tramadol In Zainab's Bag,northern Nigerian Girl by oduz: 6:51am On May 02, 2019
Being uninformed is as bad as being uneducated ....

After video evidence showing how an evil cartel perfected their acts on innocent victims .....

Mind you she's not the only victim to be freed on this incidence .....

Those caught in the act by the video have been arrsted & are yet to deny .....

Yet it pleases some observers to believe she's guilty ....

May God cure ALL persons suffering from bellyaching over other peoples freedom .....

Bad-belle unlimited ..... cool

4 Likes

Re: I Do Not Believe Anybody Dropped Tramadol In Zainab's Bag,northern Nigerian Girl by Peacemaker5129(f): 7:13am On May 02, 2019
Why Ipogoats are not happy that this young lady was not executed baffled me

3 Likes

Re: I Do Not Believe Anybody Dropped Tramadol In Zainab's Bag,northern Nigerian Girl by partnerbizz4: 7:17am On May 02, 2019
nagastat:
With the way some mofos are going about this, they'd wished they were in her shoes abi.

Here , people have admitted to planting these drugs, and also it was not a tab or two or even a blister pack, it was in quite large quantity for personal consumption.

The girl is free thankfully, but you all are convicted in your consciousness.

Selah!

Nothing like wishing and shoes abi sandals.

What she wrote up there is damn truth!

So they catch others and execute them.

They caught this one and "a cartel planted the drugs"

They even had to engage the AGF, high commission etc.

Think critically bro

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies in red link below.

5 Likes

Re: I Do Not Believe Anybody Dropped Tramadol In Zainab's Bag,northern Nigerian Girl by nagastat: 7:24am On May 02, 2019
partnerbizz4:

Nothing like wishing and shoes abi sandals.

What she wrote up there is damn truth!

So they catch others and execute them.

They caught this one and "a cartel planted the drugs"

They even had to engage the AGF, high commission etc.

Think critically bro

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies in red link below.

Listen!
The thing is if she takes tramadol at all, that's her personal or familial moral deficit or not.
The point here was the quantity of drugs, there are users and dealers.
The user's penalty is lighter than the dealer's.
Also the admittance of the airport handlers.

If she was found with user quantity she would be given a jail term not the death sentence. And here she presumably innocent.

There's no axe to be ground here.
Justice was served.
Re: I Do Not Believe Anybody Dropped Tramadol In Zainab's Bag,northern Nigerian Girl by partnerbizz4: 7:48am On May 02, 2019
nagastat:

Listen!
The thing is if she takes tramadol at all, that's her personal or familial moral deficit or not.
The point here was the quantity of drugs, there are users and dealers.
The user's penalty is lighter than the dealer's.
Also the admittance of the airport handlers.

If she was found with user quantity she would be given a jail term not the death sentence. And here she presumably innocent.

There's no axe to be ground here.
Justice was served.

The snag isn't on the quantity of drugs.
It's on the preferential treatment she got because she is connected.

Do you know how many people languishing in prisons even for minor offences?

How come investigation was carried out to discover " a cartel" ?

Do they do similar investigations when others are caught?

Truth is, if she wasn't connected, she would have been in sheol by now!

4 Likes

Re: I Do Not Believe Anybody Dropped Tramadol In Zainab's Bag,northern Nigerian Girl by IvarTheBoneless: 7:57am On May 02, 2019
Frankly speaking. I said this over and over when the case broke.

Chances of her being guilty/ innocent = 50/50%

But i personally think she was a user and her family was so influential they framed SIX luggage handlers.

Important questions:

1. Why Tramadol? Considering all the attendant risks, jail, beheading etc why not Cocaine if one must traffick?

2. We only heard there was a "cartel" in the airport, no hard evidence to prove this.

3. The speed at which AGF, Presidency waded into the matter..... if you think any Government anywhere has a conscience, you are a big fool.

E.g Trump looked the other way when it was obvious Saudi Government killed Khashoggi. His life wasnt worth billions of dollars in trade.

If you are the son of a nobody, go and shout "i was framed" even with glaring evidence. The Saudi Government would have sent back your headless body before the memo even gets to the Secretary of the Minister for Foreign Affairs.

6 Likes

Re: I Do Not Believe Anybody Dropped Tramadol In Zainab's Bag,northern Nigerian Girl by nagastat: 8:04am On May 02, 2019
partnerbizz4:

The snag isn't on the quantity of drugs.
It's on the preferential treatment she got because she is connected.

Do you know how many people languishing in prisons even for minor offences?

How come investigation was carried out to discover " a cartel" ?

Do they do similar investigations when others are caught?

Truth is, if she wasn't connected, she would have been in sheol by now!

Here!
The quantity matters a lot.

The connection angle here, the Saudis are known to decapitate even westerners. The Saudi system is quite emphatic on culpability beyond reasonable doubt especially on drug related issues as it carries the ultimate punishment.
Contrary to opinion in some quarters, it is not only Zainab that her case being reviewed owing to the admittance of culpability by the airport handlers.

Zainab was only released after intense cross border investigation that brought the Saudi police and narcotics bureau to Kano Nigeria.

At times what we might term connection is good old doggedness. Doggedness by the girls family and good old good fate.

If you are a Christian, I refer you to the part in the Bible about good old doggedness, i.e the man that went to his neighbour in the middle of the night for a request, though he was turned down by his irritated neighbor he kept banging for what was required because he destined not to leave without what he required. Eventually he got him, not by an of love by the neighbor, but due to good old persistency.

The girls father refused to accept the fact that is daughter was a drug courier and he used all his strings to synchronise his expectation.

Good fate is key.

5 Likes

Re: I Do Not Believe Anybody Dropped Tramadol In Zainab's Bag,northern Nigerian Girl by columbus007(m): 8:08am On May 02, 2019
Those that have this sense are in the outside world, they are not here on nairaland, they are outside. Let me seat back and continue watching the e-rats undecided
Re: I Do Not Believe Anybody Dropped Tramadol In Zainab's Bag,northern Nigerian Girl by Niaja4real(m): 8:20am On May 02, 2019
nagastat:

Here!

The connection angle here, the Saudis are known to decapitate even westerners. The Saudi system is quite emphatic on culpability beyond reasonable doubt especially on drug related issues as it carries the ultimate punishment.
Contrary to opinion in some quarters, it is not only Zainab that her case being reviewed owing to the admittance of culpability by the airport handlers.

Zainab was only released after intense cross border investigation that brought the Saudi police and narcotics bureau to Kano Nigeria.

At times what we might term connection is good old doggedness. Doggedness by the girls family and good old good fate.

If you are a Christian, I refer you to the part in the Bible about good old doggedness, i.e the man that went to his neighbour in the middle of the night for a request, though he was turned down by his irritated neighbor he kept banging for what was required because he destined not to leave without what he required. Eventually he got him, not by an of love by the neighbor, but due to good old persistency.

The girls father refused to accept the fact that is daughter was a drug courier and he used all his strings to synchronise his expectation.

Good fate is key.
As if other parents whose children have been caught in similar situations never shouted even more loudest than what Zainab father did, & no one listen to them. Ask yourself, how many times as the President given such a directive to the office of the AGF to get involved in similar circumstances? No one is interested in the innocence or otherwise of Zainab, but why was government so swift in taking action in this particular case?

4 Likes

Re: I Do Not Believe Anybody Dropped Tramadol In Zainab's Bag,northern Nigerian Girl by SOFTDRINK: 8:25am On May 02, 2019
The drug dealer girl was obviously released because her father is rich and buhari intervened because she's a muslim.

Is she and her accomplices the only people who have been"framed" by the "cartel"?

Is she and her accomplices the only innocent Nigerians languishing in foreign prisons?

2 Likes

Re: I Do Not Believe Anybody Dropped Tramadol In Zainab's Bag,northern Nigerian Girl by Xisnin(m): 8:29am On May 02, 2019
I stated this in an earlier post.
The reason the Saudi released her was because the quantity found on her was too
small for a dealer and Saudi laws does not view Tramadol the same as cocaine and heroine.
So they release her to get some goodwill since she is not a trafficker of hard drugs.

Unfortunately, some innocent Kano airport officials are being detained and tortured for a crime
they didn't commit.

4 Likes

Re: I Do Not Believe Anybody Dropped Tramadol In Zainab's Bag,northern Nigerian Girl by partnerbizz4: 9:11am On May 02, 2019
nagastat:

Here!

Good fate is key.

If that girl was a Southerner, or had no connections, chances are high she would die.

The investigation shebang is a mere decoy. It's very difficult to establish that drugs were planted. It's more of a strict liability offence.
If it were not so, every single drug peddler would use the line" it was planted. You can't just argue with this.

How do you establish that a pistol found in your car during stop and search was planted?

If it were otherwise, everybody will keep saying planted bla bla bla.

I know whereof i speak.
This is my department.

2 Likes

Re: I Do Not Believe Anybody Dropped Tramadol In Zainab's Bag,northern Nigerian Girl by BlackfireX: 9:22am On May 02, 2019
Been poor ....

Your are an endangered species.

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Believe Anybody Dropped Tramadol In Zainab's Bag,northern Nigerian Girl by TANID(m): 9:32am On May 02, 2019
Maybe
Re: I Do Not Believe Anybody Dropped Tramadol In Zainab's Bag,northern Nigerian Girl by goldfish80(m): 2:45pm On May 02, 2019
I won't be cowed into believing a cartel dispatched tramadol into the bag of that girl.
Nigerians should open their eyes for goodness sake.

Of all drugs worthy of smuggling, why would a cartel smuggle tramadol? What is the street value of the quantity of tramadol found on Zanab? I will wager it won't be up $200 tops. Is that worthy for a "cartel" to break sweat for?

Also, in a flash, all the 6 accusers have been granted bail within 24hrs in a high profile case like this? Come on.. Someone is not telling us something and pedestrians are falling for this gimmick.
Nigerians are clearly taken for a ride.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Do Not Believe Anybody Dropped Tramadol In Zainab's Bag,northern Nigerian Girl by Quality20(m): 5:14pm On May 02, 2019
ds shalom is only being mischievous
Re: I Do Not Believe Anybody Dropped Tramadol In Zainab's Bag,northern Nigerian Girl by bkool7(m): 6:28pm On May 02, 2019
Well, that's her opinion.
But it lacks substance

(1) (Reply)

Loan App: See the message sent after defamation / Celebrated Eze Ndigbo In Thailand, Ezeneche, 13 Others Arrested For Love Scam / Nigerian Footballer Sent To Jail For Raping Daughter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.